Calling Ladylite - Come In Ladylite

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Hope you're feeling better today :grouphugg:

Hello there, you dont get rid of me that easy. ;) Had a bit of a rough day yesterday, too long a story to explain,:tear_drop: but basically the more successful you do in the horse showing worldl the more people try to put you down. I will probably write about on my as I could do with a few opinions.

Was really upset yesterday, plus the daughter took the lap top to night school so couldnt access the net. Had to go to a meeing in London all day regarding the Showing (sort of disciplinary).

I am going to be honest, but I did have a little cheat yesterday, but nothing to write home about (promised myself I would be honest), but got in control very quickly. Trying to deal with the feelings without food, for me, is going to be difficult, but the improvement is 10 fold.

Thank you so much for your concern, at least someone loves me, back to normal tomorrow.

Once again:thankyou:

I was very very down, and I may post on them nasty people as an outside opinion, may help.

thanks. Sorry if I got you worried but it was just one of those things.

Stuff em all Lady, you know what's the truth and that's what matters most.

Re the cheat - it was one of those days, it happened and you've moved on - don't worry about it but don't let 'them' do that to you again :)

I was very very down, and I may post on them nasty people as an outside opinion, may help.

thanks. Sorry if I got you worried but it was just one of those things.

We knew you'd be back....just could see you were quite down. Glad your back in action! You were missed. :)

Thanks Kate,

Not only will we stuff em, but we will do our utmost to beat them. When I got it into perspective, there were a lot of people sticking up for us but it just annoyed me that we had to answer to lies. There is one old *****, she is actually a Lady (in name only - lol) who is very powerful, the president of our pony society, who has it in for us. Dont think she can get her head round the fact that this old common cockney lass and her daughter can beat her. She has all the money, we really struggle, but my daughter has all the skill and talent. - ha ha. She cant beat us in the ring so she tries to defame our character. She is a very very strong lady and with her power gets people swung along with her.

Oh well as we said earlier - STUFF EM!!!!!!!:eek:

hmph well there's one then who appears to be lady by name but she def isn't lady by nature..... whereas you're both :D

Back