calling sandy (starlight)

Hi there

Course I dont mind :)

Xenical didnt work for me at all. I was really disappointed to be honest. My doctor said though when youre doing a low fat diet like WW then Xenical really isnt going to be effective, it really works best if youre eating fats. Personally Im not sure how effective it is in itself I think people are so scared of the horrible side effects they dont eat as much fat, and therefore lose weight anyway lol

By all means try it but dont be disappointed as I was if you dont see any difference in your weight loss

Hi there

Course I dont mind :)

Xenical didnt work for me at all. I was really disappointed to be honest. My doctor said though when youre doing a low fat diet like WW then Xenical really isnt going to be effective, it really works best if youre eating fats. Personally Im not sure how effective it is in itself I think people are so scared of the horrible side effects they dont eat as much fat, and therefore lose weight anyway lol

By all means try it but dont be disappointed as I was if you dont see any difference in your weight loss

thanks for that think ill just see how i go with ww the now x

Yes the pills do make me stick to low fat things as I can just imagine the consequences and I don't fancy that. So it is helping my head.

I'd still love a high fat Chinese meal like I used to have but not having it because of the pills. One day I will not need the pills but for the moment they are helping

Irene xx

If i wasn't on the pills I'd still be having the odd high fat even though I know I shouldn't.

Still think it is the WW and not the pills that is making me lose the weight but don't feel confident enough to give up the pills yet

Irene xx

Back