Calling Slimming World experts: any advice to give?

Hi

I started on the Slimming World diet today, having previously spent the last 3 or so years on the Weight Watchers diet. To be fair to the WW diet, I have kept off 2 stone - but of the 3.75 stone I lost I gained back 1.75 stone. :cry:

So, I've decided to make a fresh start, and have decided to give the slimming world diet a go.

I'm doing this at home and am not attending classes - as the likelihood is that I wouldn't attend in the first place as I don't know anyone and my past experiences of classes from WW have been dire. The last one I went to had recently changed leaders and the new leader was like a teenage hyper cheerleader on crack - so I didn't stick around for the meeting. I don't have enough patience unfortunately.

I think I have my head around the SW diet, although it does go abit against the grain - especially in comparison to the WW regime. But I was wondering if anyone had any useful nuggets of advice to offer a newbie like myself. Any advice or experiences would be very gratefullly appreciated.

Wow theres a rush of people moving from WW just now. Youll love SW, Im only on my 2nd week after 2 years on WW :)

Bex I'm I live in Falconwood, SE London

Starlight, wow, did you lose 5lbs last week? If so, I AM impressed. And I agree, looking at the posts it seems loads of people are moving from WW to SW. Any advice to give - things your learnt from week 1?

I used to be a WW'er too but I am a converted SW fan now.

Welcome to SW and to this forum you will get so much help and advice here, good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and welcome Desperate....really don't want to call you desperate, but no option, sorry! Lol.

Have you got any books or anything? If nto have you considered signing up to Lifeline Online instead?

K xx

Back