Calorie count and exercise diary

Been thinking about my new years resolutions and I'm going for one fitness one and one lifestyle one:
Fitness: aim to exercise at least 5 times a week
Lifestyle: eat more fruit and veg on a daily basis and swap hot drinks for water during the day
I like your thinking here.... a healthier 2012 is defo on the cards lol x

Absolutely shanny! Hopefully I'll get a bubba in 2012 too ;) x

The boyf's nan has asked us to dinner tonight! Uh-oh lol x

Good goals! Definitely should keep you on track!

Great new years resolutions honey! Mine is to somehow get a ring on my finger lol! It's been 4 yrs and still no proposal lol!

Lp80 said:
Great new years resolutions honey! Mine is to somehow get a ring on my finger lol! It's been 4 yrs and still no proposal lol!

Ahhhhh well I've been trying that on for 11 years an he's still having none of it hahaha x

Went into town today in the sales and had lunch out. Had a coronation chicken roll with lettuce and a bag of salt n vinegar crisps. Had loads of cals already today :( haven't even had dinner yet :/ eeeek x

I really can't get back to this properly until I'm back at work and nye is over with. Got my nephew today do haven't been able to get to the gym again! I feel huge! Went to OH nan's for dinner which was huge and followed by more nibbles!!! I think I'm just going to do what I can until new years day when I'm getting properly back into it! I'm looking forward to exercising so much. My gym is only open until 4pm at the mo which is too early because if it was open usual hours, I'd be able to go later.
Meal out with the girls tonight! X

Ah gym opening times at the moment is annoying me too! It's so inconvenient!

Tano said:
I really can't get back to this properly until I'm back at work and nye is over with. Got my nephew today do haven't been able to get to the gym again! I feel huge! Went to OH nan's for dinner which was huge and followed by more nibbles!!! I think I'm just going to do what I can until new years day when I'm getting properly back into it! I'm looking forward to exercising so much. My gym is only open until 4pm at the mo which is too early because if it was open usual hours, I'd be able to go later.
Meal out with the girls tonight! X

A few days isn't going to be a problem. Enjoy yourself my lovely and get back to it when you can :) x

Thanks lovely. I know once I start exercising again I'll feel fine! X

1619 calories today with my meal out. Decided I'm going to have Arrosto goats cheese salad at prezzo tonight as I bloody love it and it's one of the lowest calorie-wise at 414. Plus I can have a cheeky wine if I do that ;) xx

Tano said:
1619 calories today with my meal out. Decided I'm going to have Arrosto goats cheese salad at prezzo tonight as I bloody love it and it's one of the lowest calorie-wise at 414. Plus I can have a cheeky wine if I do that ;) xx

Delish! :)

Hungover and have eaten crap all day! No dieting, cal counting or exercise till 1st jan. I'll update my stats then and start my food
Log app again from then xx

Back