Calorie count and exercise diary

Im wishing all of my lovely supporting mini friends a very happy 2012 may this year bring you all, happiness good health and joy in your lifes..xxxx:):)

*Shanny* said:
Im wishing all of my lovely supporting mini friends a very happy 2012 may this year bring you all, happiness good health and joy in your lifes..xxxx:):)

Happy new year shanny x

Had a fab night last night, starting back tomorrow. Will weigh in the morning and begin again x

I put today's calories into my app = disgusting! X

Haha sometimes after I've been out for the night, the next day I put in what I remember that I drank. Forget ate. Just drank! It's shocking!

Bostik said:
Haha sometimes after I've been out for the night, the next day I put in what I remember that I drank. Forget ate. Just drank! It's shocking!

Hahaha I daren't do that for last night! Vodka and a KFC burger at about 4am!!! I'm dreading WI tomoz x

TODAY is the day!!! Ready for this now! Target weight here I come. 9 stone 7 is my target then maintenance. Obviously I'm going to try and get there even tho I'm trying for a baby. The gym isn't open today so I won't be exercising until
Tomoz but I'm calorie counting and not going a calorie over. Weighed in this morning at.... 10stone 4lbs!!! So that leaves me with 11lbs to lose to reach target x

1224 is my calorie daily allowance. If I exercise I will probably eat my extra calories allowed as 1200 cals is lower than what I have been on x

Breakfast: coco pops and a cup of tea = 199 cals xxx

Dinner: king prawn jalfrezi (pataks sauce)
2 morrissons mini naan breads = 802 cals

Leaving 223 cals left for lunch xxx

Lunch: Heinz lentil soup
2 satsumas
Coke zero = 218 cals

Total cals: 1219 xxx
No exercise

Me and OH are going to the cinema this afternoon and we are going to walk there and back which is a good 2 hours walk, all quite hilly too. That gives me 480 calories of exercise today... Maybe I could have a little popcorn? :)

Enjoy the film! And popcorn lol

Bostik said:
Enjoy the film! And popcorn lol

Thanks Bostick, so you are confirming I could have a little popcorn here? Lol x

Lol i don't see why not. I think mfp has the calories for odeons or somewhere

5 times a week your so good! I give like to do three days and anything over is a bonus I've had two weeks off from the gym and can feel it!

Baby-belle said:
5 times a week your so good! I give like to do three days and anything over is a bonus I've had two weeks off from the gym and can feel it!

Oh me too! I feel really out of shape! X

Back in the exercise game tomoz whoop whoop! Not sure what class is on yet but I'll be there!!! 6-7pm.
Tomorrows food plan:
Coco pops skimmed milk
Tea

Ham rocket an coleslaw tortilla
Alpen light bar

Thai fishcakes, mangetout, babycorn and sweet chilli sauce

Will update on cals tomoz x

Ok guys, I've joined WW tonight so will be starting a new diary over there. Good luck and thanks for all your support :) xxx

Back