Calorie Countin Buddies

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Does anyone want to be calorie counting buddies?
Im 29, married, no kids.
I have about 5 stone to loose altogether through diet and exercise

I'm starting CC next week.... I'm 44, married with 2 teenage boys. I've been through a bit a weight nightmare recently where I have been trying to 'reset' my metabolism after years of chronic under eating, yo-yoing and VLCDs. I've been eating at maintenance level and above for about 8 weeks and have piled the weight on :-(. . Hoping this has reset things so that I can lose weight again slowly and steadily and NORMALLY. . We could try motivate each other.

I don't know if ill keep counting as i am getting a bit overly obsessed with it, but im always about. I am married 25 and have one child. I need to lose 40lbs or maybe more know i haven't weighed since the first of december. I have been trying to reset my body as well as i just came of 7 months of a food replacement. Hopefully we are all be losers in the new year lol

I'm 22 with one toddler. I've been CC for just about 4/5 week and lost about 6lbs so far but haven't weighed this week.

I tend to not eat enough and it's terrible, but I'm not a big eater generally.

Hope it works for us all xx

I don't know if ill keep counting as i am getting a bit overly obsessed with it, but im always about. I am married 25 and have one child. I need to lose 40lbs or maybe more know i haven't weighed since the first of december. I have been trying to reset my body as well as i just came of 7 months of a food replacement. Hopefully we are all be losers in the new year lol

I haven't weighed myself since end of October....... I was about 14st 2 then.......dread to think what I am now......EEEEEKKKKK!!! I know I'll have to face it sometime but I'm easily over 15 stone......and that's after eating more or less at maintenance level for someone my size/age etc.......my body must have been really messed up :-(

i'll take all the buddies i can get lol!

how u getting on?

I'm 27 and have lost nearly 3st after my 2nd child, gained 10lb back in the last 6 weeks :( I have another 5st to go x

hey all
i was 16.8 now through xmas gained half a stone!! :(( 17st Excataly.
Im starting the new year with gym membership and calorie counting with tescos ultra slim twice a day shakes and a calorie controlled evening meal.. cant wait to see how i get on!!! :) x
Good Luck to all x I have about 5 & half stone to lose! Im aiming to have it all off by October 2013! Fingers crossed :) xx

i forgot to introduce myself! im 24 and married and have two kids x One in fulltime reception and one in Nursery. . So i should be able to make commitment to gym while the kids are at school !

hey all
i was 16.8 now through xmas gained half a stone!! :(( 17st Excataly.
Im starting the new year with gym membership and calorie counting with tescos ultra slim twice a day shakes and a calorie controlled evening meal.. cant wait to see how i get on!!! :) x
Good Luck to all x I have about 5 & half stone to lose! Im aiming to have it all off by October 2013! Fingers crossed :) xx

I'm currently 16.8 after my Christmas 10lb gain. I want 5 st or so off by my next birthday which is 18th Oct. Good luck xx

I am aiming for as much as possible off by August as I am going away for my third wedding anniversary. I am going to Syndey (bookint later today) so I relly want to be able to wear cool, casul, beach type clothes!!

I wanted my 40lbs off by the end if march but there isn't enough time. I'd love to be at least 20lbs less by then though. I'd like to be between 140-150lbs by my next birthday (november) along with being a tad toned

My 5th wedding anniversary is July but I think we may do a family holiday in the late fall for it.

Hello.

I've been calorie counting since August and had lost 48lb.

I'm having a two week festive holiday so i imagine I'll put a few pounds on. Starting afresh 6th January.

I'm 31 (32 tomorrow :-(), 5"11 and weigh 245lb.
No kids, one of my big problems is stressful job with bad shift patterns.

I've got a thread or here, and am always on My Fitness Pal.

Hi :)

I've got about 50lbs I'd LOVE to lose by about 25 weeks time; but I am in it for the long term, I want to change my life too!

I'm doing 1200 cals a day (more than this as I'm not counting the milk in the 10 cups of tea a day I drink!!) and I want to do 30 day shred most days too :)

X

Hello.

I've been calorie counting since August and had lost 48lb.

I'm having a two week festive holiday so i imagine I'll put a few pounds on. Starting afresh 6th January.

I'm 31 (32 tomorrow :-(), 5"11 and weigh 245lb.
No kids, one of my big problems is stressful job with bad shift patterns.

I've got a thread or here, and am always on My Fitness Pal.

Have you added me on mfp Amy? If not add me on there love having friends in there

Back