Calorie Countin Buddies

I'm currently 16.8 after my Christmas 10lb gain. I want 5 st or so off by my next birthday which is 18th Oct. Good luck xx

hey! its also my birthday in october ! and wedding annivsery! Hence why i am trying to get to target by then hehe :) So that i can go abroad and celebrate and feel fab! my bday is 5th Oct and 29th oct is my wedding annivsery x x Goood luck to u too wit ur calorie counting. we jus hav to keep focused and we can do this x

hey! its also my birthday in october ! and wedding annivsery! Hence why i am trying to get to target by then hehe :) So that i can go abroad and celebrate and feel fab! my bday is 5th Oct and 29th oct is my wedding annivsery x x Goood luck to u too wit ur calorie counting. we jus hav to keep focused and we can do this x

That's plenty of time we just need to stick to it. This site is excellent for support and motivation. It's my birthday on the 18th October and my wedding anniversary on 5th November so I want to look good for something special then too :) we'll do it, good luck x

Back