Calorie countin

I'm a mother of 4 youngest 2 and 1 so I should be super slim lol chasing after them. I lost 5 stone with weight watchers after my eldest two 13 and 11 and kept it of sitting at 9 st 2 to 9 st 7 and I' was happy at that a curvy size 10 boobs hips and bum. ;-)

However after two pregnancies in quick sucsession 2009 and dec 2010 I found myself at 13 stone, now down to 10 st 9 this week but have been to 10 4 keep fluctuating with 7lb for the last 10 months.

Today is get serious day by Christmas I would like to be 9 st 7 so Mfp is my new best friend. Chose cc as I can eat with the family where ever as long as I watch my cals.

22nd aug

Breakfast

1 banana 100
Coconut n vanilla Greek yogurt 86

Lunch

Mackerel in Tom sauce 177
Mug shot pasta tomato 227
4 x crisp bread 64

Dinner

Creamy mushroom pasta 400
Breakfast corner raspberry and cranberry 163

Plus have been gardening cut from and back lawns but not counted calories earned

Drinks have been green tea with lemon and water, plus one can of Pepsi max.

9 stone something we shall meet soon :)

Been decorating today so not eaten much,

Breakfast

Banana bread 89 cals

Lunch

Mash meatballs and gravy at idea MVP says 550

Dime bar cake at 330

Snack

Toffee crisp bar

Then green tea and water

Weigh in on Tuesday morn hoping for a good loss as a full proper week after restarting at 10 9

Well first weigh in today after calorie counting had a few over days and a few under so hope it balances out. Think Tom due which always makes me gain anything down from 10 9 would be great.

Snap, I lost 4lb this week aswell. Well done x

tanya.b said:
How long have you been losing weight for?

I had my son dec 2010 so started few months later in 2011 around march time went from 13 stone to 10 stone 7 when I got married wanted to be 9 st 10.

Went on honeymoon came back 11st 2 got down to 10 st 2 since just keep yo going from 10 4 to 10 10 and tired of it now so want to get to 9 st 10 then possibly 8 st 12 but happy in the lower 9s. So if I give a big kick up bum last stone wouldn't take that long. Just I have a good week then reward with junk put on, etc same cycle now for months but determined now.

hannah13 said:
I had my son dec 2010 so started few months later in 2011 around march time went from 13 stone to 10 stone 7 when I got married wanted to be 9 st 10.

Went on honeymoon came back 11st 2 got down to 10 st 2 since just keep yo going from 10 4 to 10 10 and tired of it now so want to get to 9 st 10 then possibly 8 st 12 but happy in the lower 9s. So if I give a big kick up bum last stone wouldn't take that long. Just I have a good week then reward with junk put on, etc same cycle now for months but determined now.

Got married last November

Back