Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Oh wow hun, amazing that you're in the 10s but hope you are ok? Sending big hugs. Come back soon to let us know how you are xxx

Hi sammy, thanks for your message. I'm doing ok but still Ill which isn't good :-( had a sickness and diarrhoea bug but this is the 2nd week of it so been feeling really poorly. Being in the 10's feels fab even though I know I won't stay there once I'm eating normally but at least it's shown me what it's like so I'll be pushing to get back there again! :) xx

Hi sammy, thanks for your message. I'm doing ok but still Ill which isn't good :-( had a sickness and diarrhoea bug but this is the 2nd week of it so been feeling really poorly. Being in the 10's feels fab even though I know I won't stay there once I'm eating normally but at least it's shown me what it's like so I'll be pushing to get back there again! :) xx

Ahh hugs cos you must be feeling so drained bless you. Are you still having to go in to work or managing to rest? Hope it's the latter.

Some weight may go back on when you start to eat normally but not necessarily all of it hun. Hope you can manage to stay in the 10s or at least not far off. You need to change your stats too ;)

Have a lovely weekend :) xx

Me wants to know too, how you getting on hun, we both miss you :hug99:.

Kay xx

...Earth calling Kirsty :D ... you hiding again ? Me and Sam miss u hun, hope your doing ok xx

She's disappeared again :( xx

...what do you suggest ? :confused: ...maybe she'll hear me ... KIRSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! :happy036: ... hopefully she'll be back soon like last time ;) xx

Hey hey hey!!! I heard a bunny calling me!!! How are you Kay? I'm still here and I keep up to date on everyone's diaries just don't comment as much. I will try harder!! And I head sammys calls too. I'm here :) sorry. I'm back! Hopefully the 3 musketeers can do some butt kicking. I'm down from 12.12 to 11.11 at the min. So we will see what the scales say on Monday! How are u both doing? Xxxx

Hey hey hey!!! I heard a bunny calling me!!! How are you Kay? I'm still here and I keep up to date on everyone's diaries just don't comment as much. I will try harder!! And I head sammys calls too. I'm here :) sorry. I'm back! Hopefully the 3 musketeers can do some butt kicking. I'm down from 12.12 to 11.11 at the min. So we will see what the scales say on Monday! How are u both doing? Xxxx

Woohoo ! :D Great loss, well done hun that's brilliant ! So good to hear from you. Me and Sam missed u lots :). I'm doing ok, first week back on SW, I weigh on Thursdays so will have to see how I've done. Good luck for Monday too, hope you smash it ! :p (Also I'm back on my old SW diary, link is in my sig ). Hope you have a lovely week ahead hun.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Back