Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Just had tea. Shepherds pie with peas and broccoli. That's me for the night. Came in just under 1200 today .Based on pie being 700 but didn't measure out exactly. Wish Me luck for the rest of the night! Night guys xxxx

Kirstyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D Well done lovely, keep posting, your doing smashing ! Your food sounds yummy and your doing brill with the calories, whoop ! :p I'm so happy for you, I know you will see a fab loss next weigh in. Just keep the mints at work and you'll be on a roll :p. Night night hun, hope u have a smashing week ahead and thank u for your lovely comments on my diary, really means a lot ;). Where's the other part of our trio tonight ?

... Trouble ... where are ya ? :D xx

Kirstyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D Well done lovely, keep posting, your doing smashing ! Your food sounds yummy and your doing brill with the calories, whoop ! :p I'm so happy for you, I know you will see a fab loss next weigh in. Just keep the mints at work and you'll be on a roll :p. Night night hun, hope u have a smashing week ahead and thank u for your lovely comments on my diary, really means a lot ;). Where's the other part of our trio tonight ? ... Trouble ... where are ya ? :D xx

Thank you Kay!!! :) and I hope so. Definitely. I'm off to the shops so will be stocking up on those mints! It's strange. Even though I've only been back on it a day I already feel like it's not as difficult. No problem. You deserve it! U lost 5lb!!! That's amazing!!! And yes trouble, where are u? Lol xxxx

Morning all! Had an early morning and went and mucked out and had a nice hack out on milly but we trotted a lot so got my legs working which can't be doing any harm. Just had a nice brekkie of banana and yogurt. Off to shops now as friends coming tonight for lamb dinner but going to try and keep mine healthy with mostly veg (I was going to do my fave cauliflower cheese but willpower is kicking in saying no I don't need that!) and a bit of meat and no pud, or just a small one. Homemade sticky toffee pudding! I will see how my willpower is doing. Let the buttkicks commence to stop me eating pud! Lol xxxx

Kirstyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D Well done lovely, keep posting, your doing smashing ! Your food sounds yummy and your doing brill with the calories, whoop ! :p I'm so happy for you, I know you will see a fab loss next weigh in. Just keep the mints at work and you'll be on a roll :p. Night night hun, hope u have a smashing week ahead and thank u for your lovely comments on my diary, really means a lot ;). Where's the other part of our trio tonight ?

... Trouble ... where are ya ? :D xx

Lol! I was offline being naughty :rolleyes::D xx

Morning all! Had an early morning and went and mucked out and had a nice hack out on milly but we trotted a lot so got my legs working which can't be doing any harm. Just had a nice brekkie of banana and yogurt. Off to shops now as friends coming tonight for lamb dinner but going to try and keep mine healthy with mostly veg (I was going to do my fave cauliflower cheese but willpower is kicking in saying no I don't need that!) and a bit of meat and no pud, or just a small one. Homemade sticky toffee pudding! I will see how my willpower is doing. Let the buttkicks commence to stop me eating pud! Lol xxxx

Afternoon Kirsty, sorry I've been awol so far today, been busy.

Ooh, yummy, what time shall I arrive for my lovely lamb dinner? Hehe!

Erm, you can have sticky toffee pud, as long as you count the cals lol! Otherwise there'll be one of these :asskick:coming your way! :D

Keep up that willpower hun! You can do it ;) xx

Lol! I was offline being naughty :rolleyes::D xx Afternoon Kirsty, sorry I've been awol so far today, been busy. Ooh, yummy, what time shall I arrive for my lovely lamb dinner? Hehe! Erm, you can have sticky toffee pud, as long as you count the cals lol! Otherwise there'll be one of these :asskick:coming your way! :D Keep up that willpower hun! You can do it ;) xx

Hello! I'm here :) you ok?

The lamb dinner was delicious!! and my sticky toffee but small piece. Could have easily had the whole lot it was so tasty!! Lol. I know I can do it!! Yet to eat today. Oops, been having a lazy morning so going to have a low cal hot choc and ww meal for dinner and crack on with some ironing. What are u doing today? Xxx

Well I managed to avoid the choc yesterday. Had a low cal hot choc, a ww meal for dinner and then a banana then chicken curry for my tea. Came in at 1200 cals. Today has been hard as a days baking in the cafe! So hard to keep my fingers out of the chocolatey bowls of goodness, but I did it!!! Except a few small teaspoons that fell in my mouth!!! ? so today's food, low cal hot choc, banana, Apple, porridge for dinner then a peppermint tea and pitta pizza with salad for tea. Yummy. Off to bed now as feeling a chocolatey craving!! Night all xxx

Hello! I'm here :) you ok?

The lamb dinner was delicious!! and my sticky toffee but small piece. Could have easily had the whole lot it was so tasty!! Lol. I know I can do it!! Yet to eat today. Oops, been having a lazy morning so going to have a low cal hot choc and ww meal for dinner and crack on with some ironing. What are u doing today? Xxx

I was busy being awol, so sorry hun, I'm back now. So proud of you for staying strong through the choc cravings! Keep up the good work cos you will be so pleased with yourself come Monday.

The chocolate is calling! Someone send a butt kick my way please!!! Xx

No need, you are doing fab ;)

Well I managed to avoid the choc yesterday. Had a low cal hot choc, a ww meal for dinner and then a banana then chicken curry for my tea. Came in at 1200 cals. Today has been hard as a days baking in the cafe! So hard to keep my fingers out of the chocolatey bowls of goodness, but I did it!!! Except a few small teaspoons that fell in my mouth!!! ? so today's food, low cal hot choc, banana, Apple, porridge for dinner then a peppermint tea and pitta pizza with salad for tea. Yummy. Off to bed now as feeling a chocolatey craving!! Night all xxx

Well done! Did you keep those mints handy? I know we laugh about it but it really does work!

Just a thought though, can you keep a few cals back for the evening when you start to get the choc cravings so you can have a little bit of something? I'm just worried you are going to start feeling too deprived otherwise.

Finally uploaded a photo of myself so you can put a face to the name :) selfie with my mini shetland honey. Xxxx

It's so lovely to see a pic of you Kirsty :) You are very pretty and Honey looks lovely too. How long have you had her?

Keep going, you are doing great! xxxx

Sorry for being awol! Work has been ridiculous, so tired :-( so I weighed in a day early as me and Jonathan are going away. I weighed in last week at 11.11.8z so got on the scales this morning and..... 11stone7.6!!!! I am chuffed! So lost just over 4lbs!!!! Woo hoo!! So chuffed. Only 3lbs away from being the lowest I got too last year and we're still in January xxxx

Enjoy your time away - sound like you need it - well done on the weight loss. :clap::clap::clap:

Back