Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Will try my best hun although not in the best of moods now as just got in car to go shopping to get all the necessary diet stuff and car battery is as dead as a dado. Feel like saying stuff it but won't xx

Oh no Sammy, that's rubbish. Hope you get it sorted. All I ask is you try your best. I will too :D xxx

Well done both of you to sticking with it :D, lets pray June is the month for all of us :p, my last weigh in was a 3.5lb gain, so May was not a good month for me. Kirsty I'm so proud of you hun for resisting all the temptations ! That is such a brill NSV moment, although working in a food environment u probably have to do that everyday so I applaud u even more. I used to work for Thorntons, the luxury chocolate shop, it was a nightmare trying to stay away from the free samples lol. Anyway I hope the rest of your day goes well lovely. Speak soon xx

Thanks Kay, and I know. I was very impressed with myself for resisting. I feel like all I do all day is resist lol. Office job 9-5, 5 days a week so just want to boredom eat (what I used to do!) and then cakes on a night, catering & cafe on a weekend. There's bloody temptation everywhere! I remember you mentioning thorntons once before. I wouldn't have been able to resist lol! Hope your day is going fab and you enjoyed your walk!! xxx

Hi hun x
Hope ur feeling a bit better this afternoon x well done for resisting so many temptations, ur a stronger woman than me!! :eek:
It's quite reassuring 2 hear that a few of us struggled in May :confused: lets all kick ass in June!!
Hv a good afternoon hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you!! I know. I was quite proud of myself, just hope all the hard work and healthy eating pays off. Did you see my food diary for the last 2 days? No sugar! And I have to admit when I was tempted by one of my hot choccies this afternoon, it was you I was thinking of when we had that conversation last week about sugar, so thank you!! xxxx

We've got a little group going here - the June kick ass buddies :D:D

Haha. Sounds good to me! Can't wait to hear how everyone gets on!! xxx

KMD;7335082 Thank you!! I know. I was quite proud of myself said:
Oh hun, I'm so emotional at the moment I could possibly cry reading that, you should b so proud of yourself, no thanks needed! Your food diary has been fab, keep it up!! :D xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol! I meant dead as a dodo earlier not dado haha! Lmao :D

Good on you for cutting out the sugar. I couldn't do that!

How's your day going? Am feeling more motivated now after being back on here today :)

Haha. I knew what you meant. lol. I know. It's actually not as bad as I thought I would be, and feeling really proud of myself! You know how much I love my chocolate and hot chocolates!!! The hardest thing is missing my hot choccies :( But at the moment it's only for 1 week so we'll see how I go! I may extend it though if I feel like I can.

Feeling a bit better today than yesterday. Got an early night and managed to ice a 3 tier fruit cake so getting on well thank god. Aw. I'm really pleased you're feeling better. We're going to kick butt!! xxx

Oh hun, I'm so emotional at the moment I could possibly cry reading that, you should b so proud of yourself, no thanks needed! Your food diary has been fab, keep it up!! :D xLx

Aw bless you. What's up? Hope you're ok! And thanks, I'm proud of myself too! Just hope it pays off on Saturday! I don't think I've ever felt this motivated ever! What's going on? I have willpower! Who knew?! lol.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today! You can be my inspiration because we are very similar heights and you are at the weight now that is my goal weight. I bet you are looking absolutely fab!! xxx

Aw bless you. What's up? Hope you're ok! And thanks, I'm proud of myself too! Just hope it pays off on Saturday! I don't think I've ever felt this motivated ever! What's going on? I have willpower! Who knew?! lol.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today! You can be my inspiration because we are very similar heights and you are at the weight now that is my goal weight. I bet you are looking absolutely fab!! xxx

Morning hun xx
Oh ur too nice x that's the thing, I'm losing the weight from all the wrong places-face, bum, boobs, hands!! My tummy doesn't match up with the rest of me, I still can't wear clingy tops or go on a night out without my big pants on! Thats why I'm upping my exercise to try and tone up, just hope it works :confused:

Still waiting for my totm so feeling v.emotional at the moment, don't we all! But still determined not to turn to "bad" food.
Today's going to be a struggle........LO has a fever & being sick, literally been up with her all night, we finally got some sleep between 4 & 6, my mum's with her now while I'm at work until 12, her temperature had fallen by the time I'd left & she's sleeping now x started bk at nursery yesterday & 4 some reason she's very susceptible to bugs, even though with all the fruit & veg she eats she should hv a better immune system than me! Poor baby x so, needless to say I'm shattered! :(

Any who, how's your day going so far? Urwill power is just amazing given how quickly you've cut out sugar! I dont know abtu, but I feel so much better, physically, when I cut it out? (It tastes just SO good though! ) x have a good day hun xLx

Morning hun. Food is looking very healthy ;) xx

Thank you! I'm trying!! How are you getting on?? xxxx

Morning hun xx
Oh ur too nice x that's the thing, I'm losing the weight from all the wrong places-face, bum, boobs, hands!! My tummy doesn't match up with the rest of me, I still can't wear clingy tops or go on a night out without my big pants on! Thats why I'm upping my exercise to try and tone up, just hope it works :confused:

Still waiting for my totm so feeling v.emotional at the moment, don't we all! But still determined not to turn to "bad" food.
Today's going to be a struggle........LO has a fever & being sick, literally been up with her all night, we finally got some sleep between 4 & 6, my mum's with her now while I'm at work until 12, her temperature had fallen by the time I'd left & she's sleeping now x started bk at nursery yesterday & 4 some reason she's very susceptible to bugs, even though with all the fruit & veg she eats she should hv a better immune system than me! Poor baby x so, needless to say I'm shattered! :(

Any who, how's your day going so far? Urwill power is just amazing given how quickly you've cut out sugar! I dont know abtu, but I feel so much better, physically, when I cut it out? (It tastes just SO good though! ) x have a good day hun xLx

Aw bless you. I'm sure you're looking fab, just your confidence that is maybe lacking. If you're worried about your belly, maybe try doing lots of ab exercises and planking to try and tone up?

Aw god. I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm an emotional wreck when it comes to TOTM lol. And aw noo. Hope she feels better soon and you're not too tired!

My days going ok so far. Passing quicker than yesterday so always a good thing when at work lol. Aw thank you! I know. I feel so much better when I don't eat it. Like, when I have a binge I feel so horrible and sick and minging it makes me wonder why I bother! But I don't think about that when I'm eating the choc/having a binge lol. I need to learn about moderation haha. It's all or nothing for me. xxx

I'm doing good thanks. Just thinking about what to have for lunch which is still a novelty for me after years of not having any!

I told hubby last night that I'm doing 100% diet in June so no takeaways etc. Can't let my June kick butt buddies down now can I? :D

Good. :) Glad you're feeling better today and congrats on your fab loss on the scales! At the rate your going you will have lost all holiday weight by next week! :)

Did you? Woo hoo! You certainly can't let us down lol. What did he say when you told him that? xxx

Oh btw Kirsty, where are them there wedding pics you promised us? :D

Oh yeah! lol. Well, as stupid as this sounds, I don't think I got a full length pic of me took at either of the weddings! How stupid I know! Oops. :( I did feel really nice for them both though so that's good. I will try harder next time to get a pic! xxxx

Elle I hope your little one is feeling much better today. I think they do tend to pick up loads of germs when they start going to nursery/school. My lad was always picking up colds etc. Hope the lack of sleep doesn't give you a case of the munchies like it usually does with me :)

Oh thanks Sammy xx she's feeling a bit better thanks, I'm home from work now & I'm shattered-think it's just hit me! I've had a penguin biscuit as I felt I needed something, but apart from that I'm hoping my will power will override the tiredness :eek: xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon Kirsty :p, hope your having a fab 100% day lovely and managed to catch up on sleep and have some rest. Is your weigh in day still Monday's ? Mines changed to Thursday mornings. Dreading it this week, was thinking of just putting one leg on the scale ! :D hehe xx

Afternoon Kirsty :p, hope your having a fab 100% day lovely and managed to catch up on sleep and have some rest. Is your weigh in day still Monday's ? Mines changed to Thursday mornings. Dreading it this week, was thinking of just putting one leg on the scale ! :D hehe xx

Hi Kay! Thanks! Another 100% day (so far!) And definetely feeling less tired than yesterday but still not 100% caught up. No, my weigh in day is Saturday now :) I felt like monday weigh in was having a negative effect on my weight loss so I decided to swap it to Saturdays. Let's see how I get on on saturday! And alright, why are you dreading it? You should be looking forward to it after your fab 2 weeks on the salad challenge. I bet the weight is falling off you! But one leg on the scale may also help hehe. I try to move about on the scales to change the numbers haha xxxx

Hi Kay! Thanks! Another 100% day (so far!) And definetely feeling less tired than yesterday but still not 100% caught up. No, my weigh in day is Saturday now :) I felt like monday weigh in was having a negative effect on my weight loss so I decided to swap it to Saturdays. Let's see how I get on on saturday! And alright, why are you dreading it? You should be looking forward to it after your fab 2 weeks on the salad challenge. I bet the weight is falling off you! But one leg on the scale may also help hehe. I try to move about on the scales to change the numbers haha xxxx

...and I thought I was the only one that knew that trick lol :D. Well done on staying 100%, your doing fab Kirsty, I'm so proud of you ! I think a Saturday weigh in is so much more suited to u, at least u can enjoy the weekend this way and you will have enough days to pull it back before your next weigh in. I'm feeling anxious about Thursday mornings weigh in because its my last chance to get my 4 stone back before my op next week and I want my 3.5 gain off so bad. My sister has also taken my scales :rolleyes: because she says I have turned into a nutty professor with the numbers so I have no idea what to expect :eek:. So the only thing I can go by is that my clothes are feeling a bit lose. I really hope I can pull it off. Hope your having a lovely evening hun, catch up soon :):) xx

Tuesday 3rd June

Breakfast - 2 tangerines, Strawberries (154cals)
Dinner - Carrot and cucumber sticks, melon, banana (216cals)
Tea - Ham salad with skinny coleslaw and mini square roasties cookes in fry light (414cals)

Snacks - Grapes, tangerines, cherries, melon (321cals)

Total - 1,105 calories.

Just remembered! I also had the teeny tiniest bit of cake mixture and buttercream, literally a tiny blob, just to check the taste was right. I don't even feel guilty about it as it was so small, and after i knew it was alright I immediately put the bowl in the washing up so I couldn't eat any. But it didn't half take all my willpower! xxx

Last edited:
...and I thought I was the only one that knew that trick lol :D. Well done on staying 100%, your doing fab Kirsty, I'm so proud of you ! I think a Saturday weigh in is so much more suited to u, at least u can enjoy the weekend this way and you will have enough days to pull it back before your next weigh in. I'm feeling anxious about Thursday mornings weigh in because its my last chance to get my 4 stone back before my op next week and I want my 3.5 gain off so bad. My sister has also taken my scales :rolleyes: because she says I have turned into a nutty professor with the numbers so I have no idea what to expect :eek:. So the only thing I can go by is that my clothes are feeling a bit lose. I really hope I can pull it off. Hope your having a lovely evening hun, catch up soon :):) xx

Hehe. I know! Aw thank you, I feel really proud of myself too! I know. That's what I was thinking! So fingers crossed to a good loss on Saturday! Aw no. Don't be worried, I honestly think you will have got your 3.5lb gain off and probably a little more!! You are going to do excellent! Keep doing what you're doing. Haha. Nutty professor, more like nutty bunny hehe. If your clothes are feeling looser that's a great sign! Got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow! Good luck!

Are you having a good day? xxxx

Good. :) Glad you're feeling better today and congrats on your fab loss on the scales! At the rate your going you will have lost all holiday weight by next week! :)

Did you? Woo hoo! You certainly can't let us down lol. What did he say when you told him that? xxx

Oh yeah! lol. Well, as stupid as this sounds, I don't think I got a full length pic of me took at either of the weddings! How stupid I know! Oops. :( I did feel really nice for them both though so that's good. I will try harder next time to get a pic! xxxx

Hiya hun. Ooh I do hope I can be back where I was before hols come next weigh day. It won't be for the want of trying! Hubby was fine by my 'suggestion' :D He is quite motivated too tbh as he's lost a stone now.

Shame you didn't get any pics for us. Bet you looked lovely anyway. I've been thinking of putting my pic as an avatar but can't make my mind up.

No cheating Kay! Lol!

Got my fingers crossed for you for Thursday, it sounds like you really deserve it!

Tuesday 3rd June

Breakfast - 2 tangerines, Strawberries (154cals)
Dinner - Carrot and cucumber sticks, melon, banana (216cals)
Tea - Ham salad with skinny coleslaw and mini square roasties cookes in fry light (414cals)

Snacks - Grapes, tangerines, cherries, melon (321cals)

Total - 1,105 calories.

Just remembered! I also had the teeny tiniest bit of cake mixture and buttercream, literally a tiny blob, just to check the taste was right. I don't even feel guilty about it as it was so small, and after i knew it was alright I immediately put the bowl in the washing up so I couldn't eat any. But it didn't half take all my willpower! xxx

A huge well done Kirsty, not only on resisting the lure of the naughty cake mixture but also for having cut out all the goodies incl your hot chocs as I know you are like me and love your treats. You should be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you too! Keep this up and you will have your wish for your losses for your hols! :) xxx

Hiya hun. Ooh I do hope I can be back where I was before hols come next weigh day. It won't be for the want of trying! Hubby was fine by my 'suggestion' :D He is quite motivated too tbh as he's lost a stone now.

Shame you didn't get any pics for us. Bet you looked lovely anyway. I've been thinking of putting my pic as an avatar but can't make my mind up.

A huge well done Kirsty, not only on resisting the lure of the naughty cake mixture but also for having cut out all the goodies incl your hot chocs as I know you are like me and love your treats. You should be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you too! Keep this up and you will have your wish for your losses for your hols! :) xxx

Hi! I'm sure you will be! You are doing so well, and got so motivated straight after coming back off your hols, so that is brill! Aw wow. That's good then, hopefully you will help each other along :D

I know, I'm useless lol. Aw, thank you. I had some really flattering dresses so think that helped haha. You should!! It would be nice to put a face to you. :D If you change yours, I'll change mine...... lol.

Thank you! I know. I have to admit it is really hard, but not as hard as I thought. Missing my hot choccies most, actually, I'm missing everything the most haha! But I want to stick it out for this week as I've been doing so well and it's only 2 more days. And then I will see what my weigh in is like and decide from there but I may have to reintroduce some sugar/hot choccies as I am really missing them. But if I see a fab loss it may just motivate me to carry on! Thanks, I'm really proud of myself too, I've been soooo good. Really hope it pays off.

Are you ok? How are you getting on? xxxx

Back