Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Sorry I'm here. Just busy at work. You ok? Got a bad feeling about this week don't know why. Just feel heavy! :( Doing a 48 hour detox the next few days just to see if it helps, with the addition of my hot choccies hehe. Having fruit, carrot and cucumber sticks, and then just stir fried veg with soy sauce on the night I'm thinking. Hope it helps!!!! Really trying here lol. How are you getting on? xxx

Aww why don't you think it's going to be a good week hun? You've been good all week and had exercise too!

You are trying hard, I don't know how you can do days like that as I sure couldn't so you deserve to have a good loss again. Fingers crossed for you for Saturday.

I'm getting on great thanks, 100% June is on my mind so no slip ups haha! And it's Friday tomorrow yippee! :D xx

Hey lady x
Well, I'm back (if you'll hv me :eek:)
How are things with you? Sounds like you've done amazingly well, are you detoxing for wi tomorrow? Im not hoping forva loss, only a gain, but I'm back on track with a vengeance today!
Hope u hv a good day hun xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww why don't you think it's going to be a good week hun? You've been good all week and had exercise too!

You are trying hard, I don't know how you can do days like that as I sure couldn't so you deserve to have a good loss again. Fingers crossed for you for Saturday.

I'm getting on great thanks, 100% June is on my mind so no slip ups haha! And it's Friday tomorrow yippee! :D xx

I know. I don't know really. It's strange. Just feel heavy lol. Feeling a bit better today. Just hope I see a loss tomorrow!

Aw good. So pleased it's going well!!!! xxxx

Hey lady x
Well, I'm back (if you'll hv me :eek:)
How are things with you? Sounds like you've done amazingly well, are you detoxing for wi tomorrow? Im not hoping forva loss, only a gain, but I'm back on track with a vengeance today!
Hope u hv a good day hun xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay!! So happy you're back!!! Are you ok? Things are good thanks. Just feeling a bit heavy. No idea why!! And I sure am!! A few little cheats like my hot choccie and soy sauce on veg. But going well. Just about to post yesterdays food. So glad you're back!! xxxx

Thursday 12th June 2014

Breakfast - Low cal hot choc, melon, nectarine, 2 tangerines (204cals)
Dinner - Carrot and cucumber sticks, banana (141cals)
Tea - Stir fried vegetables with brocolli and prawns in 2 tbsp soy sauce. 400g strawberries, 150g raspberries, 100g onken fat free natural yoghurt (504cals)
Snacks - Low cal hot choc, apple (126cals)

Total - 975 calories.

Yay!! So happy you're back!!! Are you ok? Things are good thanks. Just feeling a bit heavy. No idea why!! And I sure am!! A few little cheats like my hot choccie and soy sauce on veg. But going well. Just about to post yesterdays food. So glad you're back!! xxxx

Thanks hun x
I know exactly what u mean about feeling "heavy", horrible isn't it :( and in my case, unfortunately it's a sign I've put on, I hope it works out differently 4 u x I'm dreading wi tomorrow, but need to get it over & done with, I'm bk on track & intend 4 it to stay that way! :eek:
What hv u got planned this weekend hun? xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun x
I know exactly what u mean about feeling "heavy", horrible isn't it :( and in my case, unfortunately it's a sign I've put on, I hope it works out differently 4 u x I'm dreading wi tomorrow, but need to get it over & done with, I'm bk on track & intend 4 it to stay that way! :eek:
What hv u got planned this weekend hun? xLx

I know. It's so weird. Even though I've been good, just feel heavier lol. I know. We will face weigh in together! :D

Erm, tonight me, my mam and sister are off to a showjumping competition with milly (our horse), laura will be riding so I'm going for support and to film it for her so she can see where she's going wrong etc. And then work sunday and then straight to my nan's after for tea as it's fathers day. That's why I'm loving a saturday weigh in! I can have a relaxed sat and sunday and then still have time to get more weight off! But tomorrow, for once, I have no plans. Woo hoo! So excited hehe! Think I'll have a nice lie in, and then probably try out some new recipes just for fun, because for my cake business I always make what the customer wants, so it's nice to try out new recipes when I get chance!

What about you? Anything nice planned? xxxx

Hi hun x
Hope ur enjoying ur day off :D so.....how did u do with ur wi? I had a 0.5lb gain which I'm fine with, thought it was going to b SO much worse!
Hope things are good with you xLx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the support. Unfortunately, I gained a lb, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that bad but after I had been so good and not eaten junk I was really pi**ed off and just had an absolutely blow out weekend and just thought what's the point. I could cry. I'd been so good all week and not gone over my calories once, and exercised so how the hell did I not lose anything, or even stay the same, but gain. Just feel like giving up xxx :(

Hi hun x
Hope ur enjoying ur day off :D so.....how did u do with ur wi? I had a 0.5lb gain which I'm fine with, thought it was going to b SO much worse!
Hope things are good with you xLx

How did you get on Kirsty? hope you ok and enjoying your Saturday xxx

I wish I had good news for you both but afraid not. :( Hugs needed :cry: xxxx

Hi kirsty,
Sorry you gained , it's so unfair when there's no reason for it, you had a bike out but try to move on from it, don't let it ruin your new fab week ,
Take care Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi kirsty,
Sorry you gained , it's so unfair when there's no reason for it, you had a bike out but try to move on from it, don't let it ruin your new fab week ,
Take care Hun xxxx

Thank you Von :D. I know. Just feel like rubbish but back on it today. We'll see how I go. Hope you're ok xxxx

Was feeling rubbish yesterday too, but happier today , so here's to us both having a good day, xxx

I wish I had good news for you both but afraid not. :( Hugs needed :cry: xxxx

Right lady, you listen up!! You're doing amazing, even with a pound gain (which u can get rid of with a poop, sorry to b crude!) that's still around 4lb loss in a fortnight after last week-u should still feel proud, most women struggle for that in a month.
I know it's disheartening after being so good all week, but it happens hun, could b down to something so simple as water retention.
Whatever you've done this weekend, today's a new day, we've got 5 days before wi 2 keep u bk on track, don't u dare give up xx however ur feeling now, just imagine what could happen if you weren't on plan, u and I both know we'd pile the weight bk on. A pound gain is nothing in the grand scheme I promise u hun x
I'm always here if u need me, if u get another weekend like this 1, PM me, don't stay away.
Here's to a good day!! xLx

Right lady, you listen up!! You're doing amazing, even with a pound gain (which u can get rid of with a poop, sorry to b crude!) that's still around 4lb loss in a fortnight after last week-u should still feel proud, most women struggle for that in a month.
I know it's disheartening after being so good all week, but it happens hun, could b down to something so simple as water retention.
Whatever you've done this weekend, today's a new day, we've got 5 days before wi 2 keep u bk on track, don't u dare give up xx however ur feeling now, just imagine what could happen if you weren't on plan, u and I both know we'd pile the weight bk on. A pound gain is nothing in the grand scheme I promise u hun x
I'm always here if u need me, if u get another weekend like this 1, PM me, don't stay away.
Here's to a good day!! xLx

Aw, thank you so much! That's just the reply I needed to hear :)

Today is definetely a new day. I've yet to eat as having a fast day, just to make up for the weekend!!! So hoping that will help undo a bit of the damage. I won't give up promise, and going to go running in the morning again (if you can call it running lol) I know it takes time. I just feel like I've been dieting since Jan and I'm right back to where I started. :( Thank you so much for your advice and telling off hehe. It is just what I need xxxx

Aww hun :bighug:

I so sorry you had a gain and it's made you feel disheartened. I do know how it can make you think 'what's the point' but there is a very big point and you WILL get to where you want to be. You could well have a bigger loss next Saturday if you get back on track again now as often things will even out over time. Try not to think of it as a 1b gain over one week, think of how much you had lost previously and what can be achieved over the next few weeks as a whole as you get nearer to your hols! You can do this and you're not alone :) xxx

Aww hun :bighug:

I so sorry you had a gain and it's made you feel disheartened. I do know how it can make you think 'what's the point' but there is a very big point and you WILL get to where you want to be. You could well have a bigger loss next Saturday if you get back on track again now as often things will even out over time. Try not to think of it as a 1b gain over one week, think of how much you had lost previously and what can be achieved over the next few weeks as a whole as you get nearer to your hols! You can do this and you're not alone :) xxx

Thank you Sammy for your lovely message! I know, it's so hard though and I was disappointed and annoyed. Back on track today. June can still be our month can't it? Here's to a good week, on track, and to a good loss for both of us! xxx

Back