Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Well done lady, you can do this! Xxx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you!! I thought of you when I was thinking about eating the creme egg, and I thought, no, fruit it is :) xxxx

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't hv been tempted by the egg though Kels!! Well done chick :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't hv been tempted by the egg though Kels!! Well done chick :D xLx

I know. I really wanted it but I resisted. Flagging a bit today. May have to have a piece of fruit or something before netball or I will be rubbish tonight! lol xxx

Wednesday 18th June

Breakfast - Alpen light double choc, 3 tangerines, low cal hot choc (207cals)
Dinner - 30g cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk, apple (242cals)
Pre-netball snack - 1 slice tiger bread, 5g flora light (105cals)
Tea - Beef stew with small amount of mashed potato (488cals)
Snacks - low cal hot choc, Kiwi fruit and nectarine with 50g fat free natural yoghurt (149cals)

Total - 1,191 calories.

Plus 1 1/2 hours netball training. Feeling the burn today! Feeling good but scared for weigh in and that it will de-motivate me again xxxx

Wednesday 18th June

Breakfast - Alpen light double choc, 3 tangerines, low cal hot choc (207cals)
Dinner - 30g cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk, apple (242cals)
Pre-netball snack - 1 slice tiger bread, 5g flora light (105cals)
Tea - Beef stew with small amount of mashed potato (488cals)
Snacks - low cal hot choc, Kiwi fruit and nectarine with 50g fat free natural yoghurt (149cals)

Total - 1,191 calories.

Plus 1 1/2 hours netball training. Feeling the burn today! Feeling good but scared for weigh in and that it will de-motivate me again xxxx

A very good day!

I don't think you need to be scared about wi but (this is just an idea) if you are worried about how it will affect you, why don't you leave wi until the week after? Might just make you more determined to stay on plan until then xxx

A very good day!

I don't think you need to be scared about wi but (this is just an idea) if you are worried about how it will affect you, why don't you leave wi until the week after? Might just make you more determined to stay on plan until then xxx

I had actually thought about that! I don't know what to do. I had a sneaky check this morning. I was the same as saturday which I don't think is bad considering the earlier part of the week! I'll have a think :) xx

I had actually thought about that! I don't know what to do. I had a sneaky check this morning. I was the same as saturday which I don't think is bad considering the earlier part of the week! I'll have a think :) xx

As you probably know, I weigh on a daily basis :eek: and last week I stayed exactly the same weight for eight days on the run then suddenly overnight dropped 1.5lbs so I wouldn't take much notice about staying the same hun. It will com off if you stay on track cos you know the diet works :) xx

As you probably know, I weigh on a daily basis :eek: and last week I stayed exactly the same weight for eight days on the run then suddenly overnight dropped 1.5lbs so I wouldn't take much notice about staying the same hun. It will com off if you stay on track cos you know the diet works :) xx

Hehe. I know. Naughty sammy! Alright. I will stick with it and hope to see a loss soon! :) xxx

Evening lady x how ru?
Just tomorrow to go before dreaded wi lol I'm having an impromptu fast day tomorrow. Tbh I've not exceeded 1000 cals any day this week & been fine, not even trying, just been 1 of those weeks, so hoping it'll help wi on sat? :confused:
Have a great Friday hun xLx

just popping by to subscribe. I am currently back to calorie counting so looking for support :D

Thanks! Well, pop by anytime for support. :) I could use all the support I can get to lol. xxxx

Evening lady x how ru?
Just tomorrow to go before dreaded wi lol I'm having an impromptu fast day tomorrow. Tbh I've not exceeded 1000 cals any day this week & been fine, not even trying, just been 1 of those weeks, so hoping it'll help wi on sat? :confused:
Have a great Friday hun xLx

Hi, don't ask! Why do I keep doing this self sabotage so close to weigh in!!! It's like I want to be fat!!! :cry: I ate brownie mixture last night and then had brownie and rocky road this morning. Only a little bit but even so what's wrong with me. I already know I'm going to hate myself on holiday if I don't get on it properly. Feel like such a failure!!! xxxx

Morning hun xx
Don't know what to say Kels, it's a nightmare trying to give up sugar, I should know :( but has to b excruciatingly hard in your line of work?! The thing is, and I know u know this, sugar is the worst thing for us, even worse than fat! There has 2b a way for u to avoid it, but by ensuring u hv substitutes near by. Do u like dried fruit, nuts? How about makin a "treat tin" - full of things u no r 100 cals or under eg alpen bars, breakaway biscuits, kit kats, pink n white marshmallow biscuits-hv fun finding treats & know they're there when u need that sugar boost?

You can do this hun, honestly. Even on a "bad" day I'm sure ur doing better than if you weren't following any kind of eating plan? C what tomorrow brings, don't carry it into today x big hug xLx

Morning hun xx
Don't know what to say Kels, it's a nightmare trying to give up sugar, I should know :( but has to b excruciatingly hard in your line of work?! The thing is, and I know u know this, sugar is the worst thing for us, even worse than fat! There has 2b a way for u to avoid it, but by ensuring u hv substitutes near by. Do u like dried fruit, nuts? How about makin a "treat tin" - full of things u no r 100 cals or under eg alpen bars, breakaway biscuits, kit kats, pink n white marshmallow biscuits-hv fun finding treats & know they're there when u need that sugar boost?

You can do this hun, honestly. Even on a "bad" day I'm sure ur doing better than if you weren't following any kind of eating plan? C what tomorrow brings, don't carry it into today x big hug xLx

Thank you. I know. It's so annoying!! That's the thing. I'm fine if I don't have cake orders on or tray bakes to make, I don't even think about it. It's when it's just there and I can eat it. Need to seriously stop!! I know. It's rubbsish. It's not even that I need a sugar boost though Elle, I'm doing fine without it, until I'm making something and it's just too easy to put a spoon in the mixture, then once I start I can't stop. I was thinking... maybe I should get some extra strong mints. They are only 10 calories each, but really strong and minty, and I find when I eat them I don't want to eat anything after for about an hour as they are really strong and make things taste different. So maybe when I start doing cakes I should have a few of them on hand and start eating one as soon as I start making the cakes and then I hopefully will avoid the cake mixture, goodies? What do you think?

I honestly really need to get my head in the game. I have 10 weigh ins before my holiday, I'm about 12 stone now (even though I was down to 11.4 :cry:) So I'm thinking 10 1/2 stone may be achievable. Even if I was in the 10's I would be ecstatic then just carry on when i get back. I can do this. I will do this. Tomorrow is a fresh start. I had a bit of brownie and rocky road this morning, counted it as 400 calories (over estimate) Will carry on the day as normal, not giving up!!! Also, downloading the C25K app tonight and going to start that. Going running with my sister tomorrow, netball wednesday and then C25k 3 times a week. I can do this. And please, shout at me if I am naughty or don't exercise. I need you to be harsh haha. Whenever I am struggling, especially on a night I may have to give you a quick pm. I really want to do this. Please help. :( Thank you for being so, so lovely and supportive even though I keep on being rubbish and a fatty lol.

How are you getting on/feeling? You've been really good this week so really hope it pays off tomorrow! xxx

Aww Kirsty, that flipping cake mixture is the devil in disguise isn't it? I think your idea of having mints just before and during doing any baking is a fantastic one. Give it a go next time to see if it works.

Don't let it make you cave today, draw a line as from now and make the rest of the day a good one hun. We're here for you xxxx

Thanks Sammy, stupid god damn cake mixture. Sorry for letting you down. Thanks. Defo going to give the mints a go. I'm drawing a line and carrying on. I can do this god damn it!

Thank you! How are you getting on? xxxx

Back