Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Thanks Sammy, stupid god damn cake mixture. Sorry for letting you down. Thanks. Defo going to give the mints a go. I'm drawing a line and carrying on. I can do this god damn it!

Thank you! How are you getting on? xxxx

I'm fine and you haven't let me down at all. I just feel bad for you as know how hard this dieting lark can get at times xxx

Thank you. I know. It's so annoying!! That's the thing. I'm fine if I don't have cake orders on or tray bakes to make, I don't even think about it. It's when it's just there and I can eat it. Need to seriously stop!! I know. It's rubbsish. It's not even that I need a sugar boost though Elle, I'm doing fine without it, until I'm making something and it's just too easy to put a spoon in the mixture, then once I start I can't stop. I was thinking... maybe I should get some extra strong mints. They are only 10 calories each, but really strong and minty, and I find when I eat them I don't want to eat anything after for about an hour as they are really strong and make things taste different. So maybe when I start doing cakes I should have a few of them on hand and start eating one as soon as I start making the cakes and then I hopefully will avoid the cake mixture, goodies? What do you think?

I honestly really need to get my head in the game. I have 10 weigh ins before my holiday, I'm about 12 stone now (even though I was down to 11.4 :cry:) So I'm thinking 10 1/2 stone may be achievable. Even if I was in the 10's I would be ecstatic then just carry on when i get back. I can do this. I will do this. Tomorrow is a fresh start. I had a bit of brownie and rocky road this morning, counted it as 400 calories (over estimate) Will carry on the day as normal, not giving up!!! Also, downloading the C25K app tonight and going to start that. Going running with my sister tomorrow, netball wednesday and then C25k 3 times a week. I can do this. And please, shout at me if I am naughty or don't exercise. I need you to be harsh haha. Whenever I am struggling, especially on a night I may have to give you a quick pm. I really want to do this. Please help. :( Thank you for being so, so lovely and supportive even though I keep on being rubbish and a fatty lol.

How are you getting on/feeling? You've been really good this week so really hope it pays off tomorrow! xxx

Oh hun, I know I shouldn't giggle but ur posts do that to me at times, ur not rubbish & ur not fatty!! Xx
Of course u can pm me, whenever u need to, I don't know if I'll always hv the right answer-think we're all planning this as we go - but I'm always there 4 a chat xx

That bloody cake mix!! The devil in a food mixer! (soooo nice tho :mad:)
Well done on turning this around though hun and being so positive, that in itself is a sign that u can do this xx the strong mint idea is definitely a good one, I do the same sometimes by brushing my teeth to stop temptations.

We'll wi tomorrow morning, c what we've both done, then if you want we can work out a weekly loss goal before ur hols? Just an idea, hate hearing u so hard on yourself x unfortunately we're only human & weight loss takes time :what:
Make sure u hv a great Fri night tho Kels, it's the weekend after all!! :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh sweet ***** I've just had a HUGE blow out ! 5 galaxy ripples in a row ! How is that even possible !! I must not buy multi packs !! I can't be trusted ! Sooooo angry and HATING myself now :-(

Morning lady x come on.....I've hopped on, now it's ur turn x 0.5lb off for me, but u know what it's like, always want a little bit more :rolleyes: good luck hun xLx

Aww Kirsty, really sorry to hear you've been struggling hun. Hope weigh in went ok for you this morning. I think you will turn this around before your hols hun, you can do this :):). I like the idea of the mints, I think that will really work for you. I will be coming back to SW from July. I am still resting at the mo after my Op, but feeling a bit better and will be coming on mins more to support my friends. I'm here whenever you want to chat or you can pm me. Sending you warm hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Morning everyone!!! Don't worry I haven't disappeared and got my head in a vat of cake mixture lol! I just had a crazy busy weekend. Went to work, straight after work on friday, then work on saturday and sunday so never stopped all weekend. Back to my full time job today for a rest lol! Then 2 cakes to do and 3 dozen scones over the next few days, so sleepy :( Never mind. All the running around at the weekend should do me good haha.

Anyway, on to the important stuff. I lost just over a pound at weigh in so I'm down too 12 stone 0 pounds and 4 ounces lol. Very accurate I know. So at least it's heading back in the right direction. Had a relaxed day on saturday as it was wi day. Then got back on it yesterday and did fine. Phew! Hope everyone else is doing ok!

You sound just like me when it comes to self sabotaging. I feel like an expert in it. Sugar is definitely a hard one to beat, because you just keep craving more.

Do you bake for a living?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know. I don't know what is wrong with me. :( I am so motivated and then i can just blow it in 5 mins. And kind of. I have my full time job, and then 2 part time catering jobs, and then a cake business on top of that. So a lot of my evenings and weekends are spent around food unfortunately! I make celebration cakes and wedding cakes and do fayres and carnivals with cake stalls selling tray bakes and that type of thing.

How are you getting on? xxxx

Oh hun, I know I shouldn't giggle but ur posts do that to me at times, ur not rubbish & ur not fatty!! Xx
Of course u can pm me, whenever u need to, I don't know if I'll always hv the right answer-think we're all planning this as we go - but I'm always there 4 a chat xx

That bloody cake mix!! The devil in a food mixer! (soooo nice tho :mad:)
Well done on turning this around though hun and being so positive, that in itself is a sign that u can do this xx the strong mint idea is definitely a good one, I do the same sometimes by brushing my teeth to stop temptations.

We'll wi tomorrow morning, c what we've both done, then if you want we can work out a weekly loss goal before ur hols? Just an idea, hate hearing u so hard on yourself x unfortunately we're only human & weight loss takes time :what:
Make sure u hv a great Fri night tho Kels, it's the weekend after all!! :D xLx

Haha. Thank you. You meany laughing at me lol. Just kidding.
Thanks Elle, feeling ok today so we'll see how I go although it's TOTM and got really bad belly pains! :( So emotional it's ridiculous! And craving chocolate but haven't given in. Had a mini malteaser bunny yesterday and then I was ok so didn't go crazy. Just giving myself a little bit if I need it.

Yeah, I would love it if we could work a weekly loss out please! :D So I'm basically 12 stone + 4 ounces but to be fair I know that's hardly anything, wouldn't get many cakes out of 4 ounces of sugar! lol. So much for a great weekend, I worked the whole bl**dy time lol. xxxx

Oh sweet ***** I've just had a HUGE blow out ! 5 galaxy ripples in a row ! How is that even possible !! I must not buy multi packs !! I can't be trusted ! Sooooo angry and HATING myself now :-(

Oh no newme. I feel your pain I really do. Hope you're ok. Draw a line under it and carry on, same as me. We just have to pick ourselves up and start over! You can do this. And don't be too hard on yourself, we all struggle, especially me haha xxxx

Morning lady x come on.....I've hopped on, now it's ur turn x 0.5lb off for me, but u know what it's like, always want a little bit more :rolleyes: good luck hun xLx

Hi lovely! Sorry. I was working :( Well done! That's fab. It's still going in the right direction! xxxx

Aww Kirsty, really sorry to hear you've been struggling hun. Hope weigh in went ok for you this morning. I think you will turn this around before your hols hun, you can do this :):). I like the idea of the mints, I think that will really work for you. I will be coming back to SW from July. I am still resting at the mo after my Op, but feeling a bit better and will be coming on mins more to support my friends. I'm here whenever you want to chat or you can pm me. Sending you warm hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Aw Kay, You have made my day posting on my wall! I've missed you!!!! Weigh in went ok, not as well as I would have liked but can't complain! Yeah, I think mints should work well too. I hope! lol.

Aww good, I'm glad to hear that, I'm sure as soon as you come back you will do fab and be at your goal before you know it. Glad you're feeling a bit better! I was worried about you. Thanks Kay, that means a lot. :Dxx

Hope you ok Kirsty xxxx

Morning lovely lady! I'm here!!!! Don't worry. I didn't spend the weekend eating my own body weight hehe!!! Was just busy working. I'm in a surprisingly good mood considering it's TOTM! xxxx

Hi Kirsty
Well done on the loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Kirsty ! Woohoo ! :D Well done on the loss hun. I'm so happy for u, and that your back in the zone ! Hope you've stocked up on lots of mints lol . I'm sure you will have a fab loss next week too :p, hope you enjoy the rest of your day lovely :):) ! xx

Yay! Well done on the loss! :talk017: I bet that has made you feel quite motivated again.

See, we are still kicking June's butt :asskick:Haha! :D

You're doing great Kirsty hun xxxxx

P.S. hope you've got some mints in for over the next few days ;) xx

Thanks Sammy!!! And it has yes!! Although there may be some other reasons why I haven't been losing weight/putting it back on so quickly so watch this space. My boyfriends been nagging me for weeks to go to the doctors as I'm always tired along with a list of other things, such as constipation, hair loss, being constantly freezing, loss of libido (TMI I know lol) so he thinks I might have an underactive thyroid. So i thought I might as well go get it checked out just so I know for sure. Going to make an appointment this afternoon so I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you and well done on the loss ! Xx

Thanks newme! How you doing today? Feeling a bit better? xxx

Hi Kirsty
Well done on the loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Super Von! Thanks so much. How are you getting on? xxxx

Morning Kirsty ! Woohoo ! :D Well done on the loss hun. I'm so happy for u, and that your back in the zone ! Hope you've stocked up on lots of mints lol . I'm sure you will have a fab loss next week too :p, hope you enjoy the rest of your day lovely :):) ! xx

Morning lovely! Thank you!!! And I definetely have stocked up on the mints for the next few days and I feel I will be using them a lot! lol. Thank you!! You too. Enjoy your walk but don't overdo it too much. No hopping just yet you nutty bunny! hehe xxxx

Thanks Sammy!!! And it has yes!! Although there may be some other reasons why I haven't been losing weight/putting it back on so quickly so watch this space. My boyfriends been nagging me for weeks to go to the doctors as I'm always tired along with a list of other things, such as constipation, hair loss, being constantly freezing, loss of libido (TMI I know lol) so he thinks I might have an underactive thyroid. So i thought I might as well go get it checked out just so I know for sure. Going to make an appointment this afternoon so I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh no hun! I hope it's not anything like that. Will you be able to get an appt any time soon? It's not always easy at our surgery. Yes, do let us know how you get on xxx

Oh no hun! I hope it's not anything like that. Will you be able to get an appt any time soon? It's not always easy at our surgery. Yes, do let us know how you get on xxx

I know, I hope so too and I hope it's just him being paranoid lol. I hope so. It's not at ours either but they do try and fit you in if they can. Meanwhile, I'm just sticking with it and hoping the weight comes off. xxx

I know, I hope so too and I hope it's just him being paranoid lol. I hope so. It's not at ours either but they do try and fit you in if they can. Meanwhile, I'm just sticking with it and hoping the weight comes off. xxx

Yes, it's all you can do hun. My sister has under active thyroid so takes thyroxin. It might not be that at all with you though. Just get yourself checked to put your mind at rest if nothing else xxx

[QUOTE

Haha. Thank you. You meany laughing at me lol. Just kidding.
Thanks Elle, feeling ok today so we'll see how I go although it's TOTM and got really bad belly pains! :( So emotional it's ridiculous! And craving chocolate but haven't given in. Had a mini malteaser bunny yesterday and then I was ok so didn't go crazy. Just giving myself a little bit if I need it.

Yeah, I would love it if we could work a weekly loss out please! :D So I'm basically 12 stone + 4 ounces but to be fair I know that's hardly anything, wouldn't get many cakes out of 4 ounces of sugar! lol. So much for a great weekend, I worked the whole bl**dy time lol. xxxx

x[/QUOTE]

Morning lovely lady xx
Sorry I haven't been round sooner, crappy weekend & all that.

Anywho, well done on the loss, I knew you'd pull it bk!! I'm off to work this morning but I'll b round properly later, perhaps we cud look at ur targets before hols? What date ru off?

Gutting its ur TOTM, mine are horrible lately, get me ridiculously low, hope ur coping with the chocolate cravings!! :D
Hv a great day hun, speak properly this afternoon xLx

Yes, it's all you can do hun. My sister has under active thyroid so takes thyroxin. It might not be that at all with you though. Just get yourself checked to put your mind at rest if nothing else xxx

Yes. We'll see what the test come back like. I went in yesterday and they took my blood and she basically said she'll ask them to do a full mot when testing. So check blood cell count, check for anemia, diabetes, thyroid the lot. So hopefully it will come back that everythings ok and then I can just put my mind at rest :) xxx

Well done on your loss. The symptoms do match those of a underactive thyroid, if it is at least medication will get it under control and should help with the weight loss.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rach! Yes, we'll see what the docs come back with. Thanks for the support! :D xxx

Morning lovely lady xx
Sorry I haven't been round sooner, crappy weekend & all that.

Anywho, well done on the loss, I knew you'd pull it bk!! I'm off to work this morning but I'll b round properly later, perhaps we cud look at ur targets before hols? What date ru off?

Gutting its ur TOTM, mine are horrible lately, get me ridiculously low, hope ur coping with the chocolate cravings!! :D
Hv a great day hun, speak properly this afternoon xLx

Morning. No worries. Why did you have a crappy weekend? :(

Thanks Elle. And yeah I'd love that please. Well we go away on the 27th August so last weigh in would be 23rd August so 9weigh ins I think? Sooo looking forward to it but really want to lose a bit before then!

I know. I hate it!! Makes me so miserable and crabby. Feeling ok at the minute though and resisting the choccy! lol. xxxx

Back