Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Tuesday 24th June

Breakfast - 2 low cal hot chocs (92cals) wasn't feeling well because of stomach cramps so just wanted a hot drink
Dinner - Banana, 200g strawberries, 2 kiwis, low fat natural yoghurt. (244cals)
Tea - Beef, cheese and red onion quesadillas (so yummy!!!) with salad and light salad cream (598cals)
Snacks - 1 low cal hot choc, apple, 4 mints, alpen light double choc (230cals)

Total - 1,144 Calories.

So, yesterday I had a chocolate fudge cake to make, vanilla cake, and then cream cheese frosting and chocolate fudge frosting, and I resisted!!! The mints really helped! I made the mixtures, tried the tiniest bit to check taste was good and then as soon as I knew it was ok I shoved a mint in my gob! Woo hoo!! I had a few cals left over yesterday so just hoping they cover the teeny tasters which they should. xx

Well done you!! That is great willpower and I am so pleased the miracle mints worked! Now you know what to do every time you are in that situation :)

It's good you've been to docs. Fingers crossed all tests come back clear hun xxx

Thanks Sammy. I felt really happy afterwards as well that I had managed to resist! :) Love those miracle mints lol. Yeah. I will be back in that situation tonight! lol. As have to finish decorating them with the frosting! Argh! But... I don't need to try the icing again. I already know it's ok don't I? No more testing (**shoves a pack of mints in my mouth**) hahaha.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted! xxx

Mmm, how many cals is a whole pack? Lol! :D

Good luck! xxx

I haven't really eaten a whole pack lol, but it would be 165 calories. But I will probably be munching my way through a pack later lol. xxxx

I haven't even caught up yet, but I'm loving what those miracle mints are doing to u ! :D hehe xx

Hehehe! I know. Hopefully, it will all pay off on sat for weigh in. xxx

Well done on resisting. I am terrible for tasting the cake mixture when baking. I then have to scrape the bowl out at the end. I blame my mum for that lol. Although now I have to share with my kids ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tell me about it! I love the cake mixture! So was quite proud of myself for resisting! How are you getting on? xxxx

Yes. We'll see what the test come back like. I went in yesterday and they took my blood and she basically said she'll ask them to do a full mot when testing. So check blood cell count, check for anemia, diabetes, thyroid the lot. So hopefully it will come back that everythings ok and then I can just put my mind at rest :) xxx

Thanks Rach! Yes, we'll see what the docs come back with. Thanks for the support! :D xxx

Morning. No worries. Why did you have a crappy weekend? :(

Thanks Elle. And yeah I'd love that please. Well we go away on the 27th August so last weigh in would be 23rd August so 9weigh ins I think? Sooo looking forward to it but really want to lose a bit before then!

I know. I hate it!! Makes me so miserable and crabby. Feeling ok at the minute though and resisting the choccy! lol. xxxx

Morning chick xx
Sorry I didn't pop bk yesterday, felt a migraine coming on so tried to not b online or read, luckily was just a headache x
So, was thinking about your holiday & targets, if you've got 9 wi to go-losing 1.5lbs a week average would basically b a stone loss by the time you leave-is that something you're aiming for? I think that'd b a good loss & losing slowly means you're more likely to keep off?

What r ur plans today hun? Day off for me but just means ironing & packing for this weekend!! Hv a good 1 hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not bad thanks. Slowly but surely :)

My da now wants to make chocolate brownies to take into school :eek:

Oh good. That's the best way. Oh no. Hope you managed to resist! :) xxx

Morning chick xx
Sorry I didn't pop bk yesterday, felt a migraine coming on so tried to not b online or read, luckily was just a headache x
So, was thinking about your holiday & targets, if you've got 9 wi to go-losing 1.5lbs a week average would basically b a stone loss by the time you leave-is that something you're aiming for? I think that'd b a good loss & losing slowly means you're more likely to keep off?

What r ur plans today hun? Day off for me but just means ironing & packing for this weekend!! Hv a good 1 hun xLx

Hi, I'd like to aim for 2lb a week I think. I would love to be 10 1/2 by the time I go away. Think I'm just going to try my best and what will be will be. Just want to try my best and then can go away knowing I did the best I could and can just carry on when I get back :)

Just at work as per usual lol. Are you excited for the weekend? xxxxx

Morning Kirsty hun :)

Hope the mints did the trick last night ;) xxx

Morning! They definetely helped although I did have a sneaky bit of icing. It's just sooo good, but all accounted for and I didn't go crazy and blow it so feeling ok about it. But got on the scales this morning and back up by 2lbs. What is going on?! xxxx

Tuesday 24th June

Breakfast - Melon, Low cal hot choc (104cals)
Dinner - 2 Kiwi fruit, Strawberries, banana, onken fat free yoghurt, 2 apples (384cals)
Tea - Chicken salad with light salad cream (215cals)
Snacks - Alpen light double choc, 2 low cal hot chocolates, 4 mints (196cals)

Total - 899 calories

So that left me with 301 calories so that will have covered the few cheeky bits of icing and cake hehe. Couldn't resist completely but didn't go crazy either so feeing ok.

However, had a cheeky go on the scales today and I'm up 2lbs! How does that work? xxxx

You really think so? Just feel like I'm getting nowhere. :( xxxx

Naughty girl getting on those scales!! Definitely agree about the water hun. Try using Tovali sugar FREE cordial, I drink bucket loads of water everyday thanks to it. The peppermint tea is lush too x
Keep doing what ur doing hun, Saturday's a long way away with regards to losing weight, u can do it xLx

Naughty girl getting on those scales!! Definitely agree about the water hun. Try using Tovali sugar FREE cordial, I drink bucket loads of water everyday thanks to it. The peppermint tea is lush too x
Keep doing what ur doing hun, Saturday's a long way away with regards to losing weight, u can do it xLx

I know. Sorry. I drink loads of water anyway, usually at least 3 litres a day so don't know what's going on. Not going to give up though but it's annoying!! xxx

You really think so? Just feel like I'm getting nowhere. :( xxxx

I definitely think so. Now stay off those blummin scales until Saturday! :D Things can have changed a lot by then.

Day before yesterday I thought I was in for a 1lb loss come wi the next morning but I dropped 1.5lbs overnight.

Remember, it's still June. Let's look at things next week, see whether you think you're getting nowhere then.

Stay strong hun, I can feel you are wavering slightly ;) keep at it and you will get rewarded. Give in and you will end up feeling miserable and rubbish. You will get there Kirsty! xxxx

Our bodies are strange things sometimes. Keep drinking the water. Have you tried green tea? I know a few who swear by it. But definitely the scales could change a lot come weigh day. Stay positive :)

Oh by the way a little bit of cake mixture was eaten purely to check it was ok ;)

Wednesday 25th June

Breakfast - 100g melon, 100g strawberries (64cals)
Dinner - 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light triangles, 100g cucumber, 100g carrots, 1 banana (253cals)
Tea - Chicken curry with 150g cooked rice (613cals)
Snacks - 1 apple, 2 low cal hot chocs, 40g fat free yoghurt, 1 mini malteaser bunny (252cals)

Total - 1,182 calories.

Yesterday was a good day :D Also did a solid hour of netball which almost killed me! lol. xxx

Back