Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Morning Sammy,

Are you ok? I had a message left on the answerphone from the doctor asking me to ring up and make another appointment as my test results had come back so not looking too good and a bit worried :( Which led to me going over calories. I'm such an emotional eater god damn it lol.

I didn't end up having pittas, we had yummy prawn pasta instead. Yeah, I just use pittas or the new warburtons square wraps as there bigger, then a bit of tomato puree on the base, then mozarella, and then just whatever I fancy, chorizo, chicken, peppers that type of thing topped with oregano and popped in the oven for 10-12 mins at 180. They are really yummy!!

Sounds good to me! I'm not fussy either. Awkward hubby will get what he's given hehe xxxx

Morning hun. Yes I fine thanks. So sorry you have this worry over blood test results. I do wish they would let us know what's going on instead of keeping us in the dark for days on end. When do you have another appointment? This happened to me last year as I have annual bloods done to check on my remaining kidney, been having them for 20 years with no problems then last year when I rang up for results was told the dr wanted a retest done in three month's time, no explanation so as you can imagine I spent three months with a cloud hanging over me. All was fine in the end so try not to worry too much as it might not be anything to worry about like it wasn't for me. Hugs as I know you will worry anyway ;) xxx

Yes emotional eating can be a bugger but it sounds as though you didn't go way over the top so well done you!

I will give the pitta pizzas a go at some point then when I've got tomato purée in as they do sound yummy. Something else for my shopping list!

Oh hubby def gets what he's given :D To be fair he never complains anyway and actually, he really enjoyed last night's tea as I did (posted a pic on my diary ;))

Well you did well yesterday hun all things considered and I hope that the dr can put your mind at rest when you go.

I'm proud of you and you should be too! xxxx

Morning hun. Yes I fine thanks. So sorry you have this worry over blood test results. I do wish they would let us know what's going on instead of keeping us in the dark for days on end. When do you have another appointment? This happened to me last year as I have annual bloods done to check on my remaining kidney, been having them for 20 years with no problems then last year when I rang up for results was told the dr wanted a retest done in three month's time, no explanation so as you can imagine I spent three months with a cloud hanging over me. All was fine in the end so try not to worry too much as it might not be anything to worry about like it wasn't for me. Hugs as I know you will worry anyway ;) xxx

Yes emotional eating can be a bugger but it sounds as though you didn't go way over the top so well done you!

I will give the pitta pizzas a go at some point then when I've got tomato purée in as they do sound yummy. Something else for my shopping list!

Oh hubby def gets what he's given :D To be fair he never complains anyway and actually, he really enjoyed last night's tea as I did (posted a pic on my diary ;))

Well you did well yesterday hun all things considered and I hope that the dr can put your mind at rest when you go.

I'm proud of you and you should be too! xxxx

Glad you're ok. I know! I don't know why they don't say it's nothing to worry about, it's just..... whatever and we'd like to discuss it with you. Rather than just leaving you waiting. Luckily they've got me in quickly so I'm in this afternoon at 20 to 4 so not too long to wait at least. Oh no. That sounds awful! Glad it was nothing to worry about though. I know. I get the being a worry wart from my bloody mother lol.

I know. Well. I started eating and though fu** it, but then stopped myself before it got too out of hand. So I was still under 1,500 calories for the day which is a 500 calorie deficit for the day so hoping I haven't done any damage! And a lot less damage than going out for tea would have done!

Yeah, definetely try them, they are yum!

Haha. Aww bless him, that's nice, and I know, I saw a photo of it on your diary. It looked yum!

Thanks. Me too. I'll let you know the outcome once I've been this afternoon. I am proud of me. Just hope the scales are kind tomorrow as I'm really trying and it just doesn't seem to be happening lol xxx

Yes let us know Hun. Hope all is well. I hate waiting on results !! I worry myself silly and more often than not everything's fine! I've had elevated liver results a few times and it's been concerning but think it's caused by all the pain killers I gobble for my arthritis :-( waiting is the worst !!

Hope you got on ok at the doctors.

I finally got round to trying the wrap pizzas last night and mmmmm they were yummy.

I would normally be the same at night time, eat more than I should then think that's it ruined now so I may as well carry on. So well done you for resisting. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi my lovely ladies!!! Really sorry for worrying you all! I posted on friday night to let you know how I got on, but did it on my phone and it obviously didn't go through! Sorry for making you all think I'd abandoned you. I'm still here! :)

Anyway, weigh in was a sts. :giveup:Really feel like giving up after I've been trying so hard but I'm still here plodding along! Hoping it will change soon lol.

And the doctors. Turns out I have really low iron levels/anaemic (however that's spelt) so explains me feeling so run down and tired, hair falling out etc. So they've given me iron tablets and said I will probably need to take them for a few months to get levels back up (by the way £8.05 for a prescription! :eek: Not amused! lol) but anyway, they are having some nasty side effects. Constant heartburn, feeling sicky, stomach cramps, constipated (more so than I already was! lol) but hopefully that will ease and I'll feel better soon. Thank you all so much for your support!!!! xxxx

Yes let us know later this aft if you can. It's good that you've managed to get in today, at least you won't have it hanging over you all weekend. Hope all goes ok xxxx

Well maybe you will be fine come tomorrow's wi, I do hope so as you've worked hard this week and really deserve that loss! xx

Morning lovely! So sorry I worried you! And as you can see, weigh in was not fine, but oh well. I'll carry on. xxx

Yes let us know Hun. Hope all is well. I hate waiting on results !! I worry myself silly and more often than not everything's fine! I've had elevated liver results a few times and it's been concerning but think it's caused by all the pain killers I gobble for my arthritis :-( waiting is the worst !!

Hi Newme,

I'm exactly the same. I got myself really worked up thinking I was going to be on medication for life etc. I don't know why when I rang up they just said the doctors want to see you because you've got low iron levels rather than them making you wonder what it is. Never mind. I know. Waiting is rubbish. Hope you're ok!!! xxx

Hope you got on ok at the doctors.

I finally got round to trying the wrap pizzas last night and mmmmm they were yummy.

I would normally be the same at night time, eat more than I should then think that's it ruined now so I may as well carry on. So well done you for resisting. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,

Thanks Rach! I know, they are super yummy aren't they. What did you have on them? xxx

Morning Kirsty :) Glad you back, we missed you!

It's disappointing for you having a sts again. Please don't let it make you give up though. Do you think maybe a change of diet plan would work for you? (can recommend ww haha!) I don't know what else to suggest but I can understand how frustrating it is for you.

I'm glad it's not your thyroid causing you probs. Hope the meds are ok for you though eventually, not nice when you're getting side effects.

I was soooooo close to making a big mistake last night food wise! How have you done over the weekend hun? xx

Morning lovely :p its great to have you back with us ! We were all going to send out a search party, hehe :peep: :D . Hows you hun ?

Kay xx

Glad to see you back and that you are okay my lovely x

Maybe Google or ask your pharmacist if their is anything you can take them with food wise that will limit the side effects :confused: Hope they start to make you feel better x

Thanks Binky, yeah, I will have to have a look. It's not so bad on a night as I take it just as I'm going to bed so I go straight to sleep, but I take one on a morning too and just start to feel worse and worse as the day goes on :(xxx

Morning Kirsty :) Glad you back, we missed you!

It's disappointing for you having a sts again. Please don't let it make you give up though. Do you think maybe a change of diet plan would work for you? (can recommend ww haha!) I don't know what else to suggest but I can understand how frustrating it is for you.

I'm glad it's not your thyroid causing you probs. Hope the meds are ok for you though eventually, not nice when you're getting side effects.

I was soooooo close to making a big mistake last night food wise! How have you done over the weekend hun? xx

Thanks Sammy, I would never just disappear and leave you! :D

I know. I'm not giving up. I'm going to carry on for one more week sticking to 1,200 and see what happens. It was TOTM on sat so hopefully I will finally get a loss this week! Here's hoping anyway lol.

Thanks, yeah I know. Just hope my body gets used to them, and soon! lol. I saw you were edging towards the choccies last night. So proud of you for resisting and you will be rewarded for it on tuesday I hope!! Weekend, erm.... lol. I was at a 30th on Saturday and was going to drive but then after weigh in I thought sod it, so ended up drinking cider and having a mcdonalds lol. Oops. But got straight back on it yesterday and came in under 1,000 calories so doing ok. Only problem is lots of cakes to do this week!!! Where's those mints lol?

Are you ok? xxx

Morning lovely :p its great to have you back with us ! We were all going to send out a search party, hehe :peep: :D . Hows you hun ?

Kay xx

Morning Kay! Hehe. Thanks for worrying about me, sorry I worried you! I'm doing ok except for stupid side effects from the pills :( feeling sorry for myself. How are you doing? How's your back? xxxx

Back