Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Hi Ladies!

It's only nature hun so don't be worrying about talking about stuff like that. Glad your tummy has settled a bit. Are you busy this evening or will you be able to put your feet up? (and read some more of the mucky book lol :D). I would def phone in sick in the morning if you're still feeling rough. I don't know, they give you something to help with one problem and give you another one. Can't win can we?

I'm feeling great today, really motivated and very excited about this coming week and the next wi day.

I see you're thinking of doing the salad challenge, you ever done it before? xx

I managed to put my feet up last night after eating my yummy tea. Burgers again! :eek:, but with new potatoes this time and no cheese so bit healthier. Yummy! Touch wood, the pills are starting to settle, feel nowhere near as bad as i was so that's good.

Glad you're motivated! I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and it's heading in the right direction considering I can't go to the toilet! lol. Fingers crossed for sat! Are you ok? xxxx

Honey ditch the ferrous sulphate ( I m assuming that's what you got ?) get to boots for some Spatone. It's very rare to get the nasty side effects with Spatone. It's simply iron rich water. it's completely natural and you just add it to OJ and drink. Tastes like blood / metal lol so you need To down it then quickly down a gulp of plain Oj to hide the iron taste! My midwife suggested it when I couldn't tolerate the pills. Many people can't tolerate it - sounds like you're one of them ! I used to get Spatone on prescription but they stopped prescribing it. In Scotland PXs are free. Please google Spatone and think about it. I never had any problem with it. Xx

Starting to feel a bit more human today thank god!!! How are you doing? xxxxx

Poor you :( hope you start feeling better soon. Don't woddy about talking toilet :) we all have to go. . X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rach!! And yeah, I know, I always get fab advice on here but don't want to gross you all out lol.

You ok Kirsty? You've gone quiet again. Hope all ok hun xxx

Hi! Sorry. Super busy morning at work (how inconvenient lol) xxxx

Oh no :( sorry you've been feeling so poorly Kirsty big hugs :bighug:. I hope you've come off those tabs, looks like their not suiting you. I hope the pf situation has got better, if you need a quick fix for constipation then a couple of prunes will do the trick :p they always work like a miracle. I also feel that you will be able to get a lot of iron from you diet the natural way, without having to rely on tabs for iron. Here is a quick list I got from the net for you :D .

To boost the amount of iron in your diet, try these foods:

• Red meat.
  • Egg yolks.
  • Dark, leafy greens (spinach, collards)
  • Dried fruit (prunes, raisins)
  • Iron-enriched cereals and grains (check the labels)
  • Mollusks (oysters, clams, scallops)
  • Turkey or chicken giblets.
  • Beans, lentils, chick peas and soybeans.

Hope your back to feeling your normal self very soon lovely :), I'm here whenever you need to talk.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

I managed to put my feet up last night after eating my yummy tea. Burgers again! :eek:, but with new potatoes this time and no cheese so bit healthier. Yummy! Touch wood, the pills are starting to settle, feel nowhere near as bad as i was so that's good.

Glad you're motivated! I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and it's heading in the right direction considering I can't go to the toilet! lol. Fingers crossed for sat! Are you ok? xxxx

There you are :D

It's good you managed to have some rest time last evening, it sounded like it was needed. I am glad things are settling down with the meds too. Fingers crossed that continues as it can't have been nice at all. Mmm, homemade burgers are lovely. Hubby does them sometimes but we usually have them with loads of chips haha! Not very healthy.

Ooh you are naughty peaking at the scales hun! Says me ;) It's great when they are showing something we want to see isn't it? Really spurs you on. Fingers crossed you have a great few days now and a wonderful result on Saturday :fingerscrossed:
xx

Forgot to add, would love to see you on The Salad Challenge next week, all those salads are packed with iron ! hehe :D xx

Oh no :( sorry you've been feeling so poorly Kirsty big hugs :bighug:. I hope you've come off those tabs, looks like their not suiting you. I hope the pf situation has got better, if you need a quick fix for constipation then a couple of prunes will do the trick :p they always work like a miracle. I also feel that you will be able to get a lot of iron from you diet the natural way, without having to rely on tabs for iron. Here is a quick list I got from the net for you :D .

To boost the amount of iron in your diet, try these foods:

• Red meat.
  • Egg yolks.
  • Dark, leafy greens (spinach, collards)
  • Dried fruit (prunes, raisins)
  • Iron-enriched cereals and grains (check the labels)
  • Mollusks (oysters, clams, scallops)
  • Turkey or chicken giblets.
  • Beans, lentils, chick peas and soybeans.

Hope your back to feeling your normal self very soon lovely :), I'm here whenever you need to talk.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Morning Kay! Thanks for the hugs. They made me feel better! I've stayed on the tablets for now as they finally seem to be settling down! Thank god, and getting some dulcolax or senocat or something today so hopefully that will help! I'm also going to up all the iron in my diet too so hopefully once I've been on them a month I can come off them. Thank you so much for list, that's really helpful and kind of you. Steak and spinach!! Mmmm. lol.

How are you doing Kay? How is the salad challenge going and your recovery? xxxx

There you are :D

It's good you managed to have some rest time last evening, it sounded like it was needed. I am glad things are settling down with the meds too. Fingers crossed that continues as it can't have been nice at all. Mmm, homemade burgers are lovely. Hubby does them sometimes but we usually have them with loads of chips haha! Not very healthy.

Ooh you are naughty peaking at the scales hun! Says me ;) It's great when they are showing something we want to see isn't it? Really spurs you on. Fingers crossed you have a great few days now and a wonderful result on Saturday :fingerscrossed:
xx

Morning Sammy! Are you ok?

Yes, it was nice to just chill out, for once! lol. Yes, definetely feeling better than I was thankfully. And yes, they were yummy! I know what you mean. I like my burger with a mountain of chips and cheese and bbq sauce haha. And maybe even some bacon thrown in there. haha.

I know. Very naughty. I just needed to see that something was happening! The only thing I'm worried about is I'm at a friends for tea tonight. (She's doing spag bol) and then our works summer bbq tomorrow. But I'm thinking if I keep the portions small and don't have too much and I'm really good during day I'm hoping I can stay on track. I'm thinking at the bbq I could just have some chicken with skin off and lots of salad? xxxx

Forgot to add, would love to see you on The Salad Challenge next week, all those salads are packed with iron ! hehe :D xx

Hehe. Ok Kay, you've talked me into it. Where do I sign!!? lol. xxxx

Morning lovely :p glad to hear the tabs have settled and your feeling better. Yay ! to the challenge, I will be sending you and Sammy a pm later today about next weeks challenge :). I'm just on my way out to the shops, will defo catch up with u later. Hope you have a fab day ahead ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Sammy! Are you ok?

Yes, it was nice to just chill out, for once! lol. Yes, definetely feeling better than I was thankfully. And yes, they were yummy! I know what you mean. I like my burger with a mountain of chips and cheese and bbq sauce haha. And maybe even some bacon thrown in there. haha.

I know. Very naughty. I just needed to see that something was happening! The only thing I'm worried about is I'm at a friends for tea tonight. (She's doing spag bol) and then our works summer bbq tomorrow. But I'm thinking if I keep the portions small and don't have too much and I'm really good during day I'm hoping I can stay on track. I'm thinking at the bbq I could just have some chicken with skin off and lots of salad? xxxx

Morning hun, yes I am good thank you. Fighting fit and raring to go!

I must say, you know how to serve a burger haha! My mouth is drooling just reading about the cheese, bacon. You forgot the fried onions though :D

Think you will be ok with the spag Bol as long as you keep the portion small, BBQ might be trickier with all that temptation but skinless chicken and salad sounds good to me :) Hope you enjoy yourself! xx

Morning lovely :p glad to hear the tabs have settled and your feeling better. Yay ! to the challenge, I will be sending you and Sammy a pm later today about next weeks challenge :). I'm just on my way out to the shops, will defo catch up with u later. Hope you have a fab day ahead ! :D

Kay xx

:eek::eek: Am scared now lol! :D xx

Kay xx

Thanks Kay,

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it and hopefully losing some of the pounds! lol. xxxx

Glad the tablets are finally settling down x

Thanks! xxx

Morning hun, yes I am good thank you. Fighting fit and raring to go!

I must say, you know how to serve a burger haha! My mouth is drooling just reading about the cheese, bacon. You forgot the fried onions though :D

Think you will be ok with the spag Bol as long as you keep the portion small, BBQ might be trickier with all that temptation but skinless chicken and salad sounds good to me :) Hope you enjoy yourself! xx

:eek::eek: Am scared now lol! :D xx

Morning. I know. That's my ideal burger but I just stuck to a plain one to be healthy! lol. Yes, I'll do that then. Really want to see a loss!! Well, we're all going out afterwards but I'm going to drive, that's dedication for you so no extra alcohol calories at least! Woo hoo!

And are you doing the salad challenge too Sammy? Aw. That's fab news! We can spur each other on and hopefully both have a loss and kick July's butt! xxxx

And are you doing the salad challenge too Sammy? Aw. That's fab news! We can spur each other on and hopefully both have a loss and kick July's butt! xxxx

I not sure yet hun, still thinking about it. You know me with my evening treats, just not sure if I would manage on 200 cals for those especially if things like mayo have to be taken out of that as well. There's no way I can eat salad without mayo though lol! I've been trying to cut down my evening treats over the last few days to see how I cope but I need them there as back up if you know what I mean. I've done well though, a few months ago was a different matter...mmm best not go there :D

Are you looking forward to it? xx

Glad the tablets are finally settling down for you. Nothing worse than being completely bunged up :( Definitely be a great idea to get your iron from food if you can then you can get rid of the tablets.

Why did the doctor suspect low iron? Were you tired all the time? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun xx
Oh chick, sorry you've been feeling crappy lately x the girl who covers me at work if I'm off has to take iron tablets & tells me how hard it can b to get a balance with them, fingers crossed they're settling down 4 you xx

I'm glad to hear the scales r looking good :D nothing worse than not going to the loo either, I'm suffering a bit at the moment too, the weekend has messed up my routine completely!! :(

Well it's Friday hun, not v.nice out here but not at work til later on. My LO gets to c her nursery class today, she'll b off to school every morning in September :eek: time's flying!!
Any weekend plans? Or ru in full swing during wedding season?!

Big hugs hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back