Calorie counting..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Shroomy, 8 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Shroomy

Shroomy Member

Hello, I'm new to all this, but I'm 22 weeks and starting to count calories again.. Do you think it's a good idea? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Gold Member

Start Weight:
    99.8kg
    Current Weight:
    44.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    8st10.8lb(55.82%)
    Diet:
    Primal eating
    I still track kcals .. But I'm
    In the very overweight /obese weight range.

I wouldn't try keeping your kcals low, but let mfp work out your maintance kcals and try stick to that :)

I also mentioned to my doctor that I was thinking of doing modified fasting - eg one day 1000/1300 another what ever I wanted to eat .. Doc was ok with it .. But I get so hungry I just can't do it ..

4. Shroomy

Shroomy Member

Thank you :) I had recently lost 2 and a bit stone before finding out I was pregnant taking me to 12.4 stone then due to morning sickness I went down to 11.10 stone, but I'm 22 weeks on Friday an I'm now at 12.8 so feel I have put a lot of pounds on already so feel really self conscious about it. Sorry for such a long explanation. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.