Calorie help needed! Fried stuff!

Sugarloaf85

Hello. Sorry if I'm being thick but if I have some fried mushroom and onions (say a cup of each) and I use the fry light 1calorie spray, how would I work out the calories? I know to add the amount of sprays but I've not idea if frying stuff adds calories or not. Urghhhhh. Thank you in advance boys and girls!! X

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

it only adds the calories in the fat
so if you had 50 calories worth of veg and used three sprays you would have 53 calories of the cooked food

Arw phew!! Thank the lord for that! Other half is having a full on steak gill tea tonight and there's no way I'm missing out too while he's scoffing that. So I'm having piri piri Asda chicken for 180 calories. 1/2 cup of mushroom and 1/2 cup of onions with the fry light stuff. Thank you so much for you're help. Very grateful!! Xx

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

Hi, i don't add Frylight in at all...naughty me ;) I don't use it every day and it's 3 or 4 squirts when i do. I need to try to not get too obsessive (not that you are if you count it but i am a perfectionist at heart and if i got obsessive about this it wouldn't stop at frylight, i would be weighing lettuce leaves!). I'm trying to apprach this a bit more relaxed than previous times x

Hi, i don't add Frylight in at all...naughty me ;) I don't use it every day and it's 3 or 4 squirts when i do. I need to try to not get too obsessive (not that you are if you count it but i am a perfectionist at heart and if i got obsessive about this it wouldn't stop at frylight, i would be weighing lettuce leaves!). I'm trying to apprach this a bit more relaxed than previous times x

Hahaha. Lettuce leaves! Eeeee I think that might be my next step. Although I do add 10 calories to my diary for lettuce leaves. Lol x

Currently 14st 11lbs

I have to admit to counting calories for lettuce I just put it into MFP and it calculates them for me :)

Back