calorie plans??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by mrs muskett, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mrs muskett

mrs muskett Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    all of them
    i have recently read a post from a women about the BMR, this i never knew about and its probably the reason why i havent lost or get stuck on diets.
    my BMR was 1341.09, this is the rate my body burns calories to stay alive even if i just lay in bed all day, now u X's this by a number due to ur activity level. (u can find on net) me, i dont do much, so mine was by 1.2 which gives u 1609. 308. now to lose 1lb per week, u need to burn 3500 calories, so take 500 calories away per day leaves me with 1109.308, and then the next 3500 from exercise.
    the problem is, i am crap at counting calories and cant cope with meal replacement shakes. so can anyone tell me of a 1100 calorie diet plans??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.