calorie reduction vs toxin removal

PamelaViktoria

I feel so sad that so many people suffer because they don't have enough information to lose weight. Everyone focuses on calorie restriction to lose weight. This always backfires! People overlook that the body stores toxins (that it can't remove) in fat cells.
So the more food a person eats that has toxins (animal products, acrylamide from cooked sugars in grains), the more weight they gain. These food sources are obviously also higher in calories, so that's what people focus on for weight loss. (These foods can also be low in minerals, compared to raw plants. So people over-eat, the body's survival mechanism in search of minerals.)
The body will not release toxins in fat cells unless there are enough available minerals in the body. Toxins, including metabolic waste, are positively charged. They need to be neutralized before exiting the body. Anti-oxidants and minerals are negatively charged. So a diet low in this vital nutrients leads to not only not losing weight, but even more weight gain.
Especially if the colon is not clean, the body sends toxins to exit, but just gets reabsorbed over and over again. Most people eating animal products and cooked grains only empty 1/3 of their colon each day. A person eating a diet of mostly raw fruits&veggies, soaked nuts&seeds, seaweed, green veggie juice ect, will empty their whole colon (all 4-6 feet) more than once a day. Toxins are constantly removed. This much produce is very high in negative charges, so the body will release stored toxins.

This makes weight loss very easy, and the body will find it's perfect weight.

Here's something to think about:
I'm 5'8" and 125lbs. (I am at the low end of normal BMI)
I have all the curves I had when I was 158lbs, except my waist is small. This is because proper nutrition gives your hormones in perfect balance. Ideal hormone balance leads to a curvy womanly body, with lean muscles.
(20 years ago, at 18, I was 125lbs. I had no curves and no muscle. So my body composition is obviously different.)
I eat 15 servings of fruit, 5 of veggies, 400 calories of soaked nuts&seeds, and green veggie juice- at least 10 servings of veggies. All this added up is well over 2000 calories! Definitely NOT calorie restriction!
Why does calorie restriction backfire?
The body will use stored calories when it is starving (calorie restriction). But this overwhelms the body with toxins that can't be neutralized (because of continual eating of low anti-oxidant, low mineral foods) As soon as the diet changes to higher calories (which it will because of the survival mechanisms in search of even lower minerals now), guess where all those toxins floating around go? Straight back into fat cells! Then you gain even more weight!
A diet of mostly produce, will not only give you your ideal shape however. As toxins are released from all cells, your skin will become beautiful, and lose any discoloration and wrinkles. You will look younger and younger. It's the funnest, most interesting project you could EVER take on!

Telling us? More like throwing it down our throats. I don't like being preached at and I'm sure I'm not alone. Thanks anyway. X

Currently 15st 11.5lbs

I'm so sorry:( I'm really trying to help. I was so sick, and weight gain was just a symptom of illness. I would have done anything to have learned this information sooner. I lost 2 years of my 'normal' life:(

Why do you insist on spouting this dangerous nonsense ? Show me the studies that back up your claims please.

Oh you can't ? There's a thing eh?

Possibly slims the brain down too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I enjoyed reading this. It was interesting. I don't get why people were so against what you wrote. No one has to read it or follow it. I was suprised by the comments, if it Works for you then great :)

Couldn't agree more re ' if it works for you ' and each to their own. I enjoy reading about other plans people are following.

This , however , is mumbo jumbo and dangerous stuff. It's a complete nonsense

A great book about detox combined with weight loss is called "Detox Diet" by Ann Louise Gittleman. I had no idea what a cruciferous vegetable was before I read that book. I knew what they were but I had never been taught to identify them as such. Lots of information there. I am not endorsing the book I am just saying that raised my awareness on this subject that I previously knew little to nothing about. A real eye opener.

Back