Calorie splits across meals

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lexie2005, 15 February 2012.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 Xen Wagon Driver

Now my wise (size 12) mother always tells me you should have breakfast like a King, lunch like a Queen & dinner like a pauper but does anyone ever actually do that. I certainly don't. I'm normally around the 300 calorie mark for breakfast, between 4-500 for lunch & around 500 for tea. If there's any left I'll have a snack of around 100 cals at some point
  2. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

I have had a king sized breakfast today.. A queen sized lunch And run out of kcals for dinner.. So will be eating like a pauper lol

Not really my normal way.. 300-400 kcals breakfast, 350-400 lunch and 500 ish dinner and rest in snacks.. On good days :)
  3. hobnobsmummy

hobnobsmummy Well-Known Member

Same here, usually 300 and udner for brekkie, 400 and under for lunch and then 500 for dinner. I cant handle big breakfasts, struggle enough with toast and cereal.
  4. poppy100

poppy100 Well-Known Member

no i dont do that either. about 300ish cal for breakfast, 400ish for lunch and then most at tea time.
  5. TobiiRheaStarr

TobiiRheaStarr Away with the faeries....

I use about 550 cal for breakfast on a huge bowl of oatmeal with maple syrup, sometimes chop a banana in it. Then maybe cous cous and salad for lunch totalling 3-400 then about same for dinner :) x
  6. hobnobsmummy

Ive had tonsilittus this week so been lucky to even eat one meal! Starting to slowly feel a bit better, so hopefully this week I can get back into eating 3 meals a day and back onto MFP.
  7. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

Sorry you have not been well! Let's hope your much better soon :)
  8. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Oh I hate tonsillitis . Glad you're feeling better. I used to get it about every two weeks when I was 10 -15. But it was at the time they decided they should leave tonsils in rather than take them out so I had so many antibiotics I'm now immune to a couple if them- great eh but have to say I've not had it for years so I guess it's not all bad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  9. hobnobsmummy

Seem to have had one virus after another since Late last year, dont seem to get a break! Good job Ive got a sense of humour eh :)