Calories after exante

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im just looking into what to do after exante and im thinking of calorie counting. Would it work to do 1200 calories a day roughly 400cals per meal?? im not really great when it comes down to this stuff, after all my life consists of completely stuffing my face or no food at all with exante!

This is quite helpful
BMR Calculator

It calculates how many calories you need depending on your age, weight and activity level.

That'll be a bit low. You would need to work out your BMR to get a rough idea how many calories you would need each day to maintain your weight. Then you would need to factor in how many extra calories you would need to allow for how active you are.

Maybe this might help:

BMR Calculator

ok so at my goal weight its saying my BMR is 1577 so id need to have this amount of calories to sustain my weight? sorry i dont have a clue about this stuff!

No hun after you've worked out your BMR, scroll down the page a little and on the next link (daily calorie needs) it will tell you to times that amount ( your 1577 cals) by a certain number depending on how much exercise you will be doing. That amount is how many calories you'll need.

oh ok.....see im stupid when it comes to this stuff!

turns out i need to have 2400cals a day to maintain my goal weight when i get there.....i thought a womans daily intake was 2000cals?

turns out i need to have 2400cals a day to maintain my goal weight when i get there.....i thought a womans daily intake was 2000cals?

It's still only a rough idea. I think you'll find it will be less than that.

Once I get to my goal, I should be aiming for 1900Kcal, for maintaining. Actually sounds like a lot after being on this diet! lol.

To lose 2lb per week I have to eat about 1320 calories, to maintain being 15 1/2 stone I would have to eat about 2150. I like calorie counting and do it automatically now putting everything on my fitness pal even when doing a VLCD, I'm going to need the tools to maintain and calorie counting is my tool of choice! X

whats a fitness pal?

It's a website called 'my fitness pal' there is also an I-phone app, it's got a huge database of food from all different brands and places and even the VLCD's! and you keep a food diary where you can count your calories without it being too complicated and you can record any exercise and it'll take your calories off that you gave burned etc... Really really worth a look at it, I couldn't cope without it! X

ooooh i'll look into it, cheers

Back