calories consumed on R/G/EE

Just out of interest do you think that you consiume more calories on a RED/GREEN/EE day?

I know it depends on your choice of food but generally do you think one is higher on calorie intake that the others?

My orginal feeling was that Green would be higher but i'm not sure as personally i eat the same amount of carbs as i would on a green day but WITH MEAT/FISH so maybe EE days are highest.

Any views???
REM

I think I eat roughly the same on each day. I know everyone says red days are the most effective but I usually eat non speed foods on those days (i.e. oily fish, beef, chicken thighs etc) so I'm sure I'm consuming more calories. On green days I usually have lots of beans and lentils and soups which balances the heavy carbs. And on EE days when I'm having both I usually have less of each, so if I'm having rice and veggies, I'll have lots of rice or if I have grilled chicken and veggies I'll have lots of chicken but when I have both I'll have less of each. So I'm eating the same in terms of volume regardless of what day I'm on.

Back