Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

It's one of the only ones I buy too, just really easy and better than a takeaway!! It did not fill me up lol so I took pops today too! I'm wary of eating too much bread as it really bloats me, so need to have a look around for other snacky bits to go with my lunch. (Hate fruit and yoghurts lol!!) Any ideas?

Tuesday 12th April 2016 - Survived day 2! 31 teaching days to go!

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel Thin 4 sp
Low fat cheese slice 1 sp

Lunch: 8 SP
Seeded Sandwich thin 3 sp
leedamer light cheese slice 2 sp
ham 0 sp
pops 3sp

Dinner: Thai Dry Fry: 11 SP
100g boiled rice - 4
mushrooms, spring onions - 0
120g chicken breast - 2
1.5 tbsp thai curry paste - 1
1 tbsp soy sauce - 1
Flat bread - 3

Daily Milk - 2

So far: 26/31 - will update snack later :)

I'm loving your countdown!!!

I tend to take the same as u, sandwich, filling, salad, crisps (I normally have Puft or Cheetos), babybel light and then I must admit I do take fruit/yogurt to pad it out. Maybe look at own brand caramel wafer bars or cereal bars? They are normally quite good for points.

Your dinner sounds yum yum, hope you enjoy it! X

Thanks will have a look at low point bars. Might buy some babybels when I shop this weekend too :)

Can't wait for dinner I'm starving! Hope I like it as its a new recipe (I'm very fussy!) xx

Thanks will have a look at low point bars. Might buy some babybels when I shop this weekend too :)

Can't wait for dinner I'm starving! Hope I like it as its a new recipe (I'm very fussy!) xx

I love babybels, I do eat Cheestrings too but prefer babybels given the choice, great little extra for my packed lunch! I like the Asda Smart Price Caramel Wafers, u get 5 for 40p, not sure what the SP would be but they are 2pp. I hope you like your dinner too, hate that uncertainty with a new recipe! X

Dinner was delicious!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Wednesday 13th April - on track despite feeling pants :( :(

Feeling utter rubbish today! Due on, but taking tablets to delay totm - I'm starving and feel bloated. Sneaky scale hop says 2lb gain despite being good so feeling very unmotivated!

Bagel thin (4)
cheese slice (1)

Lunch: 9 SP
flatbread (3)
Pastrami (1)
Leerdamer light (2)
spinach (0)
popcorn (1)
Cheese string (2)

Dinner: 10 SP
chicken - 2
1/3 pack hash brown bites - 5
peppercorn sauce - 3
mushrooms - 0

Snacks: 3 SP
Crisps - 3

27/31 SP

Wednesday 13th April - on track despite feeling pants :( :(

Feeling utter rubbish today! Due on, but taking tablets to delay totm - I'm starving and feel bloated. Sneaky scale hop says 2lb gain despite being good so feeling very unmotivated!

Bagel thin (4)
cheese slice (1)

Lunch: 9 SP
flatbread (3)
Pastrami (1)
Leerdamer light (2)
spinach (0)
popcorn (1)
Cheese string (2)

Dinner: 10 SP
chicken - 2
1/3 pack hash brown bites - 5
peppercorn sauce - 3
mushrooms - 0

Snacks: 3 SP
Crisps - 3

27/31 SP

Sorry to hear you're feeling so pants :( Why are you taking tablets to delay your TOTM? I hate that bloated yet starving feeling, hopefully you just need a good pop off to clear the bloating ;) Tut Tut at your sneaky scale hop, remember our weight changes loads throughout the day/week so I'm sure it will all be evened out by your official WI. X PS-Much better lunch today, bet that kept you nicely filled up! X

I'm at a spa over the weekend so didn't want to have totm during that :) Hoping the tablets are having a little effect on the weight! Was very full after lunch - really enjoyed it. I've just craved junk all day, and the scale hop has made me think why not I've gained anyway! I'm a terrible scale hopper and should really throw them out :D x

I'm at a spa over the weekend so didn't want to have totm during that :) Hoping the tablets are having a little effect on the weight! Was very full after lunch - really enjoyed it. I've just craved junk all day, and the scale hop has made me think why not I've gained anyway! I'm a terrible scale hopper and should really throw them out :D x

Oooooo spa weekend sounds lovely, definitely don't want nasty Mother Nature visiting for that! How long do you have to take the tablets for? I expect they are probably making you retain fluids etc. Where are you going for your spa weekend?

You definitely need to bin those scales!!!! I always used to be the same, couldn't be trusted with them in the house but I seem to have cracked that alongside the eating! X

Spa is a surprise - not the full weekend though! Think I may take scales to mum's and just weigh when I go there on a weekend! :) x

Your scales can have a little holiday too ;) I love a spa day/weekend, is it for an occasion? X

Nope just a back to work treat :) feeling a bit better after some googling think it's likely to be the tablets and the fact im due on

Dinner was nicer than I thought it would be too.. Might even have a snack later as I have 4 points left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Nope just a back to work treat :) feeling a bit better after some googling think it's likely to be the tablets and the fact im due on

Dinner was nicer than I thought it would be too.. Might even have a snack later as I have 4 points left

Awwww a back to work treat sounds like just what you need! I thought it might be the tablets making you feel like you did as you've been really great at sticking to the plan this week. Did you use your last 4 points? X

Hoping its the tablets! Funnily enough stopped taking them last night as the spa has been postponed to the end of the month! I used 3 points on a Bourbon! So 1 left over... Does it transfer today? :)

Thursday 14th April 2016 - Tomorrow is Friday, 2 days off work and down to 28 working days :D Happy, happy

30g cereal: 3 Sp
Skim Milk 2 Sp

Lunch: 7 SP - this could easily become my favourite lunch!
Seeded sandwich thin - 3
spinach leaves - 0
1 tsp mustard - 0
pastrami - 1
cheese string - 2
popcorn - 1

Dinner: 12 SP
chicken - 2
peppers, onions, mushrooms - 0
fajita spice mix - 1
100g mccain lightly spiced wedges - 6
flatbread - 3

Pops - 3

Ending on 27 SP :)

Last edited:
Hoping its the tablets! Funnily enough stopped taking them last night as the spa has been postponed to the end of the month! I used 3 points on a Bourbon! So 1 left over... Does it transfer today? :)

Thursday 14th April 2016 - Tomorrow is Friday, 2 days off work and down to 28 working days :D Happy, happy

30g cereal: 3 Sp
Skim Milk 2 Sp

Lunch: 7 SP - this could easily become my favourite lunch!
Seeded sandwich thin - 3
spinach leaves - 0
1 tsp mustard - 0
pastrami - 1
cheese string - 2
popcorn - 1

Dinner: 12 SP
chicken - 2
peppers, onions, mushrooms - 0
fajita spice mix - 1
100g mccain lightly spiced wedges - 6
flatbread - 3

24 SP - will update with snack later.... no idea at all what I fancy! 7 SP left :)

Hopefully you will start feeling better now you've stopped the tablets, sorry to hear the spa has been postponed tho.

I'm afraid it's a 'Use them or lose them' philosophy with the dailies! I tried not to eat them for the sake of it tho, however tempting it was!

Your lunch does sound scrummy, glad you're including a bit more food in there now, Monday's lunch did worry me slightly ;) Which popcorn do you have for 1sp?

I love those McCain wedges, I think they are quite good point value for how many you get too! We like the BBQ ones. X

Its the sainsburys multipack popcorn for 1sp - it's salted and only 46 cals a bag, you get quite a bit too takes ages to eat which makes it last longer :)

I've not had the wedges before, do you weigh them frozen or cooked? :) x

Hope you're feeling better x

Its the sainsburys multipack popcorn for 1sp - it's salted and only 46 cals a bag, you get quite a bit too takes ages to eat which makes it last longer :)

I've not had the wedges before, do you weigh them frozen or cooked? :) x

Hope you're feeling better x

Oooooo I will have to look out for that popcorn, it sounds great! I always weigh my wedges frozen and use the Frozen Nutrional Information to work them out. I'm feeling ok, just sooooo sleepy! Will be going at 630 again tonight, shocking! X

It's the weekend.... Yay :) :)

Friday 15th April - 28 work days left

Bagel and low fat cheese slice

Lunch: 7 SP
Pastrami flatbread with popcorn

Dinner: 11 SP
Thai Rice
Mini be good to yourself naan

Snack: 3 SP
Squares

26/31 SPs.... 5 remaining if I fancy something else. Weigh in tomorrow! :)

It's the weekend.... Yay :) :)

Friday 15th April - 28 work days left

Bagel and low fat cheese slice

Lunch: 7 SP
Pastrami flatbread with popcorn

Dinner: 11 SP
Thai Rice
Mini be good to yourself naan

Snack: 3 SP
Squares

26/31 SPs.... 5 remaining if I fancy something else. Weigh in tomorrow! :)

Whoop Whoop for the 28 days left to work! Good Luck for tomorrow's WI. X

Back