Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

I'm a teacher, summer hols begin in 3 working days now! I'm counting down the seconds :) So, the curry last night was from the chinese, it was really yummy. I weighed the rice and crackers, drained the chicken from the sauce, then just poured some sauce on my rice, for me, that was super duper restrained!

Tuesday 12th July

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel thin and low fat cheese slice

Lunch: 5 SP
Pastrami thin and popcorn

Dinner: 10 SP - Sesame Prawn Noodles
100g prawns (1) 50g noodles (5) sesame oil (2) 1 tsp sesame seeds (1) soy (1)

Snacks: 6 SP
Milk (2) cheetos (2) cheese string (2)

26/30 SP :)

Need to order some toiletries and make up for holiday, can't decide what to take! I'm a useless packer as I take absolutely way too much! What's the essentials guys? :) xx

I'm a teacher, summer hols begin in 3 working days now! I'm counting down the seconds :) So, the curry last night was from the chinese, it was really yummy. I weighed the rice and crackers, drained the chicken from the sauce, then just poured some sauce on my rice, for me, that was super duper restrained!

Tuesday 12th July

Bagel thin and low fat cheese slice

Lunch: 5 SP
Pastrami thin and popcorn

Dinner: 10 SP - Sesame Prawn Noodles
100g prawns (1) 50g noodles (5) sesame oil (2) 1 tsp sesame seeds (1) soy (1)

Snacks: 6 SP
Milk (2) cheetos (2) cheese string (2)

26/30 SP :)

Need to order some toiletries and make up for holiday, can't decide what to take! I'm a useless packer as I take absolutely way too much! What's the essentials guys? :) xx

I think you were VERY restrained with your Chinese!!!! Was there a reason for the takeaway or did u just not fancy cooking lol. Are u not taking make up and toiletries that you already have at home or do u take all new stuff? X

Ah how exciting! The chicken we'd defrosted smelt really bad and was all fatty and had bits of red so binned it and had the takeaway! I usually take a mix - stuff I already have and new bits, depending on what I take! :) x

Ah how exciting! The chicken we'd defrosted smelt really bad and was all fatty and had bits of red so binned it and had the takeaway! I usually take a mix - stuff I already have and new bits, depending on what I take! :) x

Ewwww takeaway definitely sounded better than that chicken!!!! Hope u work out what to take, I really need to do some holiday shopping!!!! X

2 days to go! :) :) :)

Wednesday 13th July

Breakfast: 6SP
2 crumpets (5) lurpak (1)

Lunch: 6SP
cheese flatbread (4) cheetos (2)

Dinner: 11 SP2
WW mac n cheese (11)

Snacks: 4 SP
milk (2) 2 choc fingers (2)

27/30 SP :)

2 days to go! :) :) :)

Wednesday 13th July

Breakfast: 6SP
2 crumpets (5) lurpak (1)

cheese flatbread (4) cheetos (2)

Dinner: 11 SP2
WW mac n cheese (11)

Snacks: 4 SP
milk (2) 2 choc fingers (2)

Mac n Cheese was the theme of today!!!! Have u got a work do on Friday night to celebrate the end of the term? X

We're out on Saturday as there's a couple of people leaving :( 1 day to go! Today has been totally manic! moving classrooms so had everything to haul around school! Need to label everything tomorrow and have a good sort out!! Roll on 3.15 :) :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
Cheese flatbread

Crumpets

Dinner: Fajita Baked chicken and sweet chilli and lime rice - 11 SP
rice (5) chicken (2) fajita mix (1) ww cheese (2) soft cheese (1)

Snacks: 5 SP
Milk (2) squares (3)

26/30 SP

I'm at a spa/pamper party tomorrow so won't get chance to update, but have food planned.

Friday 15th July
Bagel thin (4) cheese slice (1)

Lunch: 9 SP
Chicken tikka (3) flatbread (3) squares (3)

Dinner: 11 SP - chicken noodles
chicken (2) noodles (5) soy (1) sesame oil (2) sesame seeds (1) chilli paste (o)

Snacks: 2 SP
Milk (2)

27/30 :)

Weigh in Saturday, I'm due on Sunday and feel pretty manky, not feeling positive even though I've been on plan all week (bar chinese) :( xx

We're out on Saturday as there's a couple of people leaving :( 1 day to go! Today has been totally manic! moving classrooms so had everything to haul around school! Need to label everything tomorrow and have a good sort out!! Roll on 3.15 :) :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
Cheese flatbread

Crumpets

Dinner: Fajita Baked chicken and sweet chilli and lime rice - 11 SP
rice (5) chicken (2) fajita mix (1) ww cheese (2) soft cheese (1)

Snacks: 5 SP
Milk (2) squares (3)

26/30 SP

I'm at a spa/pamper party tomorrow so won't get chance to update, but have food planned.

Friday 15th July
Bagel thin (4) cheese slice (1)

Lunch: 9 SP
Chicken tikka (3) flatbread (3) squares (3)

Dinner: 11 SP - chicken noodles
chicken (2) noodles (5) soy (1) sesame oil (2) sesame seeds (1) chilli paste (o)

Snacks: 2 SP
Milk (2)

27/30 :)

Weigh in Saturday, I'm due on Sunday and feel pretty manky, not feeling positive even though I've been on plan all week (bar chinese) :( xx

I'm sure you'll do just fine at WI, you've done brilliantly every single week!!!! I hope you enjoy the spa/pamper party tomorrow night, well done you for planning your food already!!!! You've got a FAB social life, 2 nights out in 2 days!!!! X

I get it from sainsburys or tesco near the fridge stir fry stuff it's so easy. The sesame noodles are beautiful - can post recipe if you want it.

Spa party was lovely ending up spending loads but the products were gorgeous! It was the end of school year though and needed to celebrate some how.

It's summmmmmmmmmer!!! ✈️ could not be more excited! Off out today for leaving drinks and food, and to celebrate end of term!

Saturday 16th July - treat day

Lost 2lbs this morn pretty happy with that :)

Breakfast - cheese thin (4)

Lunch - bacon sandwich (7)

Dinner/food tonight - burger and shared chips - plentiful cocktails, shots and whatever other liquid finds its way to my lips!

Just can't have too much as going away for a couple of days tomorrows with my mammy bear shopping and sight seeing :) xx

Happy Saturday everyone

I get it from sainsburys or tesco near the fridge stir fry stuff it's so easy. The sesame noodles are beautiful - can post recipe if you want it.

Spa party was lovely ending up spending loads but the products were gorgeous! It was the end of school year though and needed to celebrate some how.

It's summmmmmmmmmer!!! ✈️ could not be more excited! Off out today for leaving drinks and food, and to celebrate end of term!

Saturday 16th July - treat day

Lost 2lbs this morn pretty happy with that :)

Breakfast - cheese thin (4)

Lunch - bacon sandwich (7)

Dinner/food tonight - burger and shared chips - plentiful cocktails, shots and whatever other liquid finds its way to my lips!

Just can't have too much as going away for a couple of days tomorrows with my mammy bear shopping and sight seeing :) xx

Happy Saturday everyone

Well Done on your FAB loss, I knew u had nothing to worry about!!!! Where are u going with your Mum? It sounds like you've got a fab start to your holiday!!!! X

Hey :) Back from a few days away. Managed to stay on track during the day, and had what I fancied when we ate out sunday, monday, tues... weigh in this morn says a STS so I'm pretty chuffed, will hopefully manage a loss on Saturday. It's officially summmer, day 3 of hols and I'm a little bored!!

Wednesday 20th

Breakfast: Bagel thin and laughing cow (5 SP)

Lunch: Toasted cheese thin and popcorn (6 SP)

Dinner: 50g spaghetti (5) bolognese (4) - 9 SP

Snacks: crisps (3) and milk (2)

25/30 SP - a little under but will claw some points back from the last 3 nights :)

Hey :) Back from a few days away. Managed to stay on track during the day, and had what I fancied when we ate out sunday, monday, tues... weigh in this morn says a STS so I'm pretty chuffed, will hopefully manage a loss on Saturday. It's officially summmer, day 3 of hols and I'm a little bored!!

Wednesday 20th

Breakfast: Bagel thin and laughing cow (5 SP)

Lunch: Toasted cheese thin and popcorn (6 SP)

Dinner: 50g spaghetti (5) bolognese (4) - 9 SP

Snacks: crisps (3) and milk (2)

25/30 SP - a little under but will claw some points back from the last 3 nights :)

Well Done on your STS, I think you'll definitely get a Loss on Saturday. I can't believe you're bored, after all that counting down!!!! 2 days to still go for me!!!! X

Almost summer time for you too! :) I'm just not used to relaxing. I've already planned a full literacy unit and 4 weeks maths.....

Thursday 21st July

Breakfast - 6 SP
crumpets (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch: 6 SP
thin (3) pastrami (1) cheese string (2)

Dinner: 10 SP
3 sausages (4) 200g potato (5) 50g reduced sugar beans (1)

Snack: 5 SP
Beetroot crisps (3) milk (2)

Almost summer time for you too! :) I'm just not used to relaxing. I've already planned a full literacy unit and 4 weeks maths.....

Thursday 21st July

Breakfast - 6 SP
crumpets (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

thin (3) pastrami (1) cheese string (2)

Dinner: 10 SP
3 sausages (4) 200g potato (5) 50g reduced sugar beans (1)

Snack: 5 SP
Beetroot crisps (3) milk (2)

Gosh! I can't believe you're doing work, you should be relaxing!!!! 1 Day left to work, yey!!!! X

I can't relax! I'm just not used to having any time to myself!

Off shopping now for last minute holiday bits, very excited! :) will update food tonight x

I can't relax! I'm just not used to having any time to myself!

Off shopping now for last minute holiday bits, very excited! :) will update food tonight x

Look forward to your update :) x

Back from shopping, spent a small fortune! We're going to the seaside for some ice cream and amusements! Hope I can resist the chips!

Breakfast: 6 SP
Sausage (1) bagel (4) low fat cheese slice (1)

Pastrami thin and cheese string

Dinner: 9 SP
100g rice and chicken curry (mayflower)

Snacks: 5SP

Weigh day tomorrow so taking chip sticks to the seaside (3) and milk (2)

26/30 SP

:)

Back