Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

Just finely chop, spray with fry lite and sprinkle with salt, then bake in a hot oven until crispy. It tastes just like crispy seaweed from the chinese :) Aw you're back early, is it training or straight in to teaching? xx

Straight into teaching, staff are in 31st Aug and then kids start 1st sept. We have 12 days off in October, handy for us as that's when we will move!!!! I'm going to try the kale trick as I really like crispy seaweed but don't very often order Chinese x

3lbs off :) I'm super happy with that :)

Saturday 20th August

Breakfast - 7 SP
2 crumpets (6) 1 tsp lurpak lighter (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Flatbread (3) 1/2 tub 50% less fat tikka (3)

Dinner - 11 SP
WW Mac n Cheese (11)

Snacks/Treats
I'm at a wedding tonight - going to try and avoid the buffet so that I can have a takeaway tomorrow night for treat day - but the buffet might call my name :)

Happy Saturday :)

3lbs off :) I'm super happy with that :)

Saturday 20th August

Breakfast - 7 SP
2 crumpets (6) 1 tsp lurpak lighter (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Flatbread (3) 1/2 tub 50% less fat tikka (3)

Dinner - 11 SP
WW Mac n Cheese (11)

Snacks/Treats
I'm at a wedding tonight - going to try and avoid the buffet so that I can have a takeaway tomorrow night for treat day - but the buffet might call my name :)

Happy Saturday :)

Well Done on your FAB loss, you're really smashing it!!!! Hope u have a lovely time at the wedding tonight and don't feel too deprived if you don't have the Buffet! What are you wearing to the wedding? X

Thanks :) Had a lovely time, wore a thin strap dress with a thin gold belt, longer at one side than the other. At another wedding Tuesday as well! I had a little bit of buffet and a hot pork bun, but it was treat day, so that's okay :)

WEEK 21

Sunday 21st August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel thin (4) laughing cow light (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Flatbread (3) 1/2 pot chicken tikka (3)

Dinner - 11 SP - Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken (2) Wraps (6) 40g RF cheese (3) sauce (0)

Snacks - 5 SP
Pom Bears (3) Milk (2)

27/30 SP

9 weeks until London - 18lb target :)

Thanks :) Had a lovely time, wore a thin strap dress with a thin gold belt, longer at one side than the other. At another wedding Tuesday as well! I had a little bit of buffet and a hot pork bun, but it was treat day, so that's okay :)

WEEK 21

Sunday 21st August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel thin (4) laughing cow light (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Flatbread (3) 1/2 pot chicken tikka (3)

Dinner - 11 SP - Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken (2) Wraps (6) 40g RF cheese (3) sauce (0)

Snacks - 5 SP
Pom Bears (3) Milk (2)

27/30 SP

9 weeks until London - 18lb target :)

Ooooo your wedding outfit/food sounds great! You must really feel a difference in your clothes now? Do people comment on your weight loss? X

Most of my clothes are new, loved buying a new wardrobe! Yeah I've had loads of lovely comments. Would like to get to around 10st so have a little way to go but feel so much better. Just wish I'd done WW ages ago instead of stop starting to much with slimming world! xx

Most of my clothes are new, loved buying a new wardrobe! Yeah I've had loads of lovely comments. Would like to get to around 10st so have a little way to go but feel so much better. Just wish I'd done WW ages ago instead of stop starting to much with slimming world! xx

Why do you think WW has worked so well for you? Is it the fact that nothing is off limits as I know how how much you enjoy cooking. I'm so pleased for you with all your comments, you've worked hard for that positivity (and new wardrobe!). X

Morning - Only two weeks left off and the weather is appalling.... going to try and motivate myself to do some planning today I think :(

Monday 22nd August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Rice Crispies (3) Milk (2)

Lunch - Halloumi, roasted pepper and crispy onion ciabatta - 6 SP
Schar GF roll (3) 40g light halloumi (3) onions/peppers (0)

Dinner - Sausage Pasta - 10 SP
60g pasta (6) tomato sauce (0) 15g parmesan (2) 3 heck sausages (2)

Snacks - 5 SP
milk (2) crisps (3)

26/30 SP

Will probably have another couple of SP throughout the day so will update :)

Last edited:
Morning - Only two weeks left off and the weather is appalling.... going to try and motivate myself to do some planning today I think :(

Monday 22nd August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Rice Crispies (3) Milk (2)

Lunch - Halloumi, roasted pepper and crispy onion ciabatta - 6 SP
Schar GF roll (3) 40g light halloumi (3) onions/peppers (0)

Dinner - Sausage Pasta - 10 SP
60g pasta (6) tomato sauce (0) 15g parmesan (2) 3 heck sausages (2)

Snacks - 5 SP
milk (2) crisps (3)

26/30 SP

Will probably have another couple of SP throughout the day so will update :)

Boo to work!!!! Your lunch sounds yummy, I love Halloumi so much! Do you do it in the frying pan? X

Yeah got a griddle pan, it always sticks though! Halloumi is one of my favourite cheeses, I love cheese! If it wasn't for chicken and bacon I could easily go veggie :) xx

Yeah got a griddle pan, it always sticks though! Halloumi is one of my favourite cheeses, I love cheese! If it wasn't for chicken and bacon I could easily go veggie :) xx

Lol! I've heard that veggie chicken isn't too bad but veggie bacon is the one thing which is nothing like the real thing! I always said if I ate meat the first thing would be a bacon sandwich but it's never ever appealed to me. I cook my Halloumi in the George Foreman or in Jamie frying pan, it's so quick and easy and it's getting cheaper now it's more readily available, yey for the consumer! X

I was at a wedding last night so no time to update...

Tuesday 24th August

Breakfast - 6 SP
Crumpets (5) spread (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Fish fingers (3) flatbread (3) 1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (0)

Dinner - 10 SP
Chicken (2) Faj Mix (1) 25g tortilla chips (4) cheese (3)

Snacks - 7 SP
Milk (2) Mcoys (5)

29/30 SP

I had buffet..... 2 chicken skewers, 1/2 ham bun, 1/2 tuna bun - not too bad!

Been into school today to sort the classroom out - shattered!

Wednesday 24th August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel (4) LF cheese Slice (1)

Lunch - Oh my days - 19 SP
Had a mcdonalds on the way home - BBQ chicken smokehouse - but not gonna feel bad about it as I can't spend the rest of my life avoiding junk. Ate it, forget it

Dinner - 11 SP -Chicken Sesame Noodles
Chicken (2) Noodles (5) sesame oil (2) soy (1) seeds (1) Veg (o)

Snacks - 5 SP
Milk (2) crisps (3)

40 SP

30/30 SP
10 weeklies

Weeklies are there to be used though - right!?

I was at a wedding last night so no time to update...

Tuesday 24th August

Breakfast - 6 SP
Crumpets (5) spread (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Fish fingers (3) flatbread (3) 1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (0)

Dinner - 10 SP
Chicken (2) Faj Mix (1) 25g tortilla chips (4) cheese (3)

Snacks - 7 SP
Milk (2) Mcoys (5)

29/30 SP

I had buffet..... 2 chicken skewers, 1/2 ham bun, 1/2 tuna bun - not too bad!

I think you did brilliantly at the buffet, such restraint!!!! X

Been into school today to sort the classroom out - shattered!

Wednesday 24th August

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel (4) LF cheese Slice (1)

Lunch - Oh my days - 19 SP
Had a mcdonalds on the way home - BBQ chicken smokehouse - but not gonna feel bad about it as I can't spend the rest of my life avoiding junk. Ate it, forget it

Dinner - 11 SP -Chicken Sesame Noodles
Chicken (2) Noodles (5) sesame oil (2) soy (1) seeds (1) Veg (o)

Snacks - 5 SP
Milk (2) crisps (3)

40 SP

30/30 SP
10 weeklies

Weeklies are there to be used though - right!?

More is definitely More ;) x

Is there any chance you could upload a scan/photo of the No Count List for SP? Thank you in advance if you can, I'll love you forever and ever!!!! X

Hiya yep I'll upload now :) If I can figure out how to do it!

I'm joining class on Saturday morning so I've been a total pig today! It's been my first proper cheat day since I started though! Haven't even bothered tracking properly!

Breakfast - 6 SP - Crumpets
Lunch - 8 SP - Prawn Sandwich from Sainsburys
Dinner - Going to get a chicken curry, boiled rice and crackers from the Chinese

I've also consumed: Grab bag mcoys and a cheese straw :)

xx

Have u enjoyed your Cheat day? What time is your meeting on Saturday? Thanks ever so much for the NC List, it hasn't changed much since F&H but just wanted to check. X

Friday 26th August - Only one week left off - I'm devastated! Classroom all ready though I think..... At least there's London to look forward to for half term. Joining class in the morning, which is why I think I've been a bit 'off plan' yesterday and today...

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel thin and LF cheese slice

Lunch - Unknown :)
Chicken BBQ melt baguette

Dinner - 11 SP
Carbonara

Snacks -
Milk (2) Crisps (3)

Not looking forward to getting on a new pair of scales, but as long as I stay in the 12s I'll be happy :) :)

Back