Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

Friday 26th August - Only one week left off - I'm devastated! Classroom all ready though I think..... At least there's London to look forward to for half term. Joining class in the morning, which is why I think I've been a bit 'off plan' yesterday and today...

Breakfast - 5 SP
Bagel thin and LF cheese slice

Lunch - Unknown :)
Chicken BBQ melt baguette

Dinner - 11 SP
Carbonara

Snacks -
Milk (2) Crisps (3)

Not looking forward to getting on a new pair of scales, but as long as I stay in the 12s I'll be happy :) :)

Good Luck with joining class tomorrow, I hope the scales are kind and can't wait to hear all about it! X

Thanks! I think I've put a couple of lbs on but have had a few cheats since Tuesday night really. Know I can get back on track though, I would love to lose 2 st for Christmas :) Will fill you in on class tomorrow xx

Thanks! I think I've put a couple of lbs on but have had a few cheats since Tuesday night really. Know I can get back on track though, I would love to lose 2 st for Christmas :) Will fill you in on class tomorrow xx

That seems doable in 4 months, will 2 stone get you to goal? X

Depends on what I am on the scales tomorrow lol! If I'm 12.7 still I need to lose 2.5 stone, would like to get to 10st :) Or possibly 9.13, just so I can say I'm 9st something :) Depends how I feel when I get near target :) xx

Depends on what I am on the scales tomorrow lol! If I'm 12.7 still I need to lose 2.5 stone, would like to get to 10st :) Or possibly 9.13, just so I can say I'm 9st something :) Depends how I feel when I get near target :) xx

Also how look :) You don't want to get too much of a lollipop head!!!! X

Oh my days... weighed in on WW scales this morning and I was 13st! That's a 7lb difference! On my scales, I was 12st 12 meaning a 5lb gain this week, which I deserve after all of the **** I have shovelled into my mouth! Bought a few things at the shop (cookbook, toffee bars and pretzels) and got my new pack, although will still continue to use all of the online resources. Surprised I actually made it to join, as I woke up with awful stomach cramps and was sick, and I've been in bed since I got back. Finally pulling myself around, I know I can;t eat food like I used to, it's got me firmly back on track!! I think today will be a lemonade and toast kind of day.

Happy Saturday - one more week off work! :( :( xxx

Oh my days... weighed in on WW scales this morning and I was 13st! That's a 7lb difference! On my scales, I was 12st 12 meaning a 5lb gain this week, which I deserve after all of the **** I have shovelled into my mouth! Bought a few things at the shop (cookbook, toffee bars and pretzels) and got my new pack, although will still continue to use all of the online resources. Surprised I actually made it to join, as I woke up with awful stomach cramps and was sick, and I've been in bed since I got back. Finally pulling myself around, I know I can;t eat food like I used to, it's got me firmly back on track!! I think today will be a lemonade and toast kind of day.

Happy Saturday - one more week off work! :( :( xxx

Gosh! Those scales were quite a difference to yours but best of all you're back on track now! Which cookbook did u buy? I have so many WW and SW cookbooks and never use them lol! Hope you're feeling better soon x

WEEK 1 @ Class

Still feeling a little queasy this morning so not going to be the best day food wise, but I'm still tracking. Think I must have picked up a bug as had a bit of a headache and shivers too :( Haven't been sick again though, and stomach pains gone :)

Sunday 28th August
SP: 23/30
Weeklies used: 0

Breakfast: 5 SP
Toasted Bagel Thin (4) 1 tsp Lurpak Lighter (1)

Lunch: 3 SP
Seeded Thin (3) 1 slice wafer thin ham (0)

Dinner: Ham Thins and Baked stars - 10 SP
2 Seeded Thins (6) Wafer thin ham (1) Baked Stars (3)

Snacks: 5 SP
Milk (2) WW Bar (3)

A little short on SPs but that's all I fancy. Bit of a carb fest today!

Last edited:
Gosh! Those scales were quite a difference to yours but best of all you're back on track now! Which cookbook did u buy? I have so many WW and SW cookbooks and never use them lol! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Thanks, feeling a little better! Appetite is more or less back - but sticking to plain stuff! I bought the smart points cook book, haven't looked yet though xx

WEEK 1 @ Class

Still feeling a little queasy this morning so not going to be the best day food wise, but I'm still tracking. Think I must have picked up a bug as had a bit of a headache and shivers too :( Haven't been sick again though, and stomach pains gone :)

Sunday 28th August
SP: 23/30

Toasted Bagel Thin (4) 1 tsp Lurpak Lighter (1)

Lunch: 3 SP
Seeded Thin (3) 1 slice wafer thin ham (0)

Dinner: Ham Thins and Baked stars - 10 SP
2 Seeded Thins (6) Wafer thin ham (1) Baked Stars (3)

Milk (2) WW Bar (3)

A little short on SPs but that's all I fancy. Bit of a carb fest today!

Thanks, feeling a little better! Appetite is more or less back - but sticking to plain stuff! I bought the smart points cook book, haven't looked yet though xx

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better, a friend of mine has also been struck down with a bug and now her little girl has got it too! You'll have to let me know what veggie recipes are in the cookbook! Enjoy your carb fest :) Make sure u get plenty of rest too x

Monday 29th August
SP: 26/30

Feeling much better today, so it's been a normal ish kind of food day. Still under points though, so may treat myself to a crumpet for supper. Will see how hungry I am later :) Spent today shopping, and then went bowling - I lost :(

Rice Crispies (3)
Milk (2)

Lunch: 5 SP
Seeded Thin (3)
1/2 slice leerdamer light (1)
Salted Popcorn (1)

Dinner: 9 SP
Chicken (2)
Mayflower (3)
1/2 pack steamed rice

IMG_0085.JPG

Snacks: 7 SP
Milk (2)
Baked Stars (3)
2 choc fingers (2)

Last edited:
Monday 29th August
SP: 24/30

Feeling much better today, so it's been a normal ish kind of food day. Still under points though, so may treat myself to a crumpet for supper. Will see how hungry I am later :) Spent today shopping, and then went bowling - I lost :(

Rice Crispies (3)
Milk (2)

Lunch: 5 SP
Seeded Thin (3)
1/2 slice leerdamer light (1)
Salted Popcorn (1)

Dinner: 9 SP
Chicken (2)
Mayflower (3)
1/2 pack steamed rice

View attachment 183574

Milk (2)
Baked Stars (3)

Your dinner looks soooooooo yummy, gotta love a Fakeaway!!! 6SP seems quite a lot to under eat by, could you not eat something quite high calorie just to use them up? X

I've had some chocolate fingers with my cuppa :) Went shopping today, managed a size 12 dress from New Look and Size 14 jeans from primark! I almost fainted when the zip went up! :D xx

I've had some chocolate fingers with my cuppa :) Went shopping today, managed a size 12 dress from New Look and Size 14 jeans from primark! I almost fainted when the zip went up! :D xx

Ooooooo check you out! You do know a 14 in Primark is equivalent to a 12 elsewhere! Go You!!!! I bet that was a great feeling wasn't it?,

Tuesday 30th August
SP: 14/30 so far.....
Weeklies used:

Morning diary :) 6 days left off - depression sinking in. Going away today though until Thursday, so that will perhaps take my mind off it! Hoping to stay more or less on track while I'm away but depends what's there/what I shovel into my mouth! Will try and track if wifi works :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
2 pikelets (2)
1 tsp spread (1)

Lunch - Picnic - 5 SP
Turkey Thin (3)
Popcorn (1)
Chicken Sticks (1)

Dinner - To be updated

16 SP remain for dinner - will try and choose wisely - plus have all my weeklies :)

Snacks 5 SP
Milk (2) Baked Stars (3)

Tuesday 30th August
SP: 14/30 so far.....
Weeklies used:

Morning diary :) 6 days left off - depression sinking in. Going away today though until Thursday, so that will perhaps take my mind off it! Hoping to stay more or less on track while I'm away but depends what's there/what I shovel into my mouth! Will try and track if wifi works :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
2 pikelets (2)
1 tsp spread (1)

Lunch - Picnic - 5 SP
Turkey Thin (3)
Popcorn (1)
Chicken Sticks (1)

Dinner - To be updated

16 SP remain for dinner - will try and choose wisely - plus have all my weeklies :)

Snacks 5 SP
Milk (2) Baked Stars (3)

Hope u have a lovely time away, good to see you're making the best of your last few days off! X

Back