Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

image.jpeg

Picnic lunch - the apple juice had 1 point, I was fuming lol! Could have had a chocolate finger

Oops! Don't u just hate it when that happens!!!! X

Dinner @ chiquitos - I went for chilli chicken with Mexican rice, chargrill veg and tortilla chips - not sure on SP but much better than my usual cheesy burger fries coleslaw and onion rings :)

Dinner @ chiquitos - I went for chilli chicken with Mexican rice, chargrill veg and tortilla chips - not sure on SP but much better than my usual cheesy burger fries coleslaw and onion rings :)

Well Done Sweetie! Hope u were still able to enjoy it? X

Food last night was gorgeous :)

Wednesday 31st August
SP: 15/30 so far

Breakfast - 5sp
Went to morrisons cafe - I got a bowl of cornflakes!!!! Super impressed at my restraint!

Lunch - 7sp
Tuna sandwich

Snack - 3sp
Quavers

Dinner - going to a gastro style pub - the menu does not look ww friendly and I'm predicting about 1000 SP will update later!!

Had a lovely day and walked quite a bit so hopefully earned some activity points!

Well Done on your equally fantastic choices! Can't wait to hear what you have at the Gastropub!!!! X

image.jpeg Dinner.....1000SP

I had a jerk chicken burger with the chunkiest chips I've ever
Seen. Totally yummy though. I left the onion rings as I don't like them anymore, left half the bun too and a couple of chips :)

View attachment 183621 Dinner.....1000SP

I had a jerk chicken burger with the chunkiest chips I've ever
Seen. Totally yummy though. I left the onion rings as I don't like them anymore, left half the bun too and a couple of chips :)

Wow! How is it even possible to eat that!its enormous! Did u have a pud ;) x

Thursday 1st September
SP: 30/30
Weeklies will have been used while I've been away :)

Back from mini-break - 2lbs on! Don't think it was totally deserved as only really ate that burger last night - hoping it will go down by 1lb in the morn! I'd lost 5 though since sat, so that's still a 3lb loss for weigh in. Having said that, out tomorrow night for food so we will see......

Breakfast - 8 SP
Guestimating 8 points for 2 crumpets (7) and 3g of butter at Costa

Lunch - 9 SP
Greggs Cajun Chicken Flatbread from their under 400 cal range

Dinner - 8 SP
Chicken (2) Boats (5) Faj mix (1)

Snacks - 5 SP
Crisps (3) Milk (2)

No pud :) It was huge! As I said, left the onion rings and half the bun, plus some of the bacon and cheese, but think it's my undoing as scales say +2 :( xx

Oh No :( Was it worth it tho? And you know lol you'll get that off plus some more. X

Had a lovely time so 2lbs isn't that bad. Plus I always weigh on a morn and you're meant to be heavier on a night anyway :) xx

You are! I think most people are at least a couple of pounds heavier at night x

Friday 2nd September - The holidays are over!! :( 3 days, and then battle commences!

SP: 11/30 so far....
Weeklies: I presume they're all gone :(

Breakfast - 5 sp
Bagel thin (4) Laughing cow light (1)

Lunch - 4 sp
Thin (3) 1/2 slice leerdamer light (1)

Milk (2)

I'm meeting the girls from work tonight for dinner at a thai/chinese/oriental kind of place. Looked at the menu in advance and pretty sure I can stick to something chickeny with jasmine rice. Will try and avoid the crackers and spring rolls! I have 19 points to cover dinner. Popping in to school this morning to do some final bits of prep/sorting, then going to pop into town to see if I can find something to wear tomorrow - as I'm out for food and cocktails.... This week I think I've only eaten at home 2 or 3 nights! Will update dinner when I'm home later.

Happy Friday :)

Friday 2nd September - The holidays are over!! :( 3 days, and then battle commences!

SP: 11/30 so far....
Weeklies: I presume they're all gone :(

Breakfast - 5 sp
Bagel thin (4) Laughing cow light (1)

Lunch - 4 sp
Thin (3) 1/2 slice leerdamer light (1)

Milk (2)

I'm meeting the girls from work tonight for dinner at a thai/chinese/oriental kind of place. Looked at the menu in advance and pretty sure I can stick to something chickeny with jasmine rice. Will try and avoid the crackers and spring rolls! I have 19 points to cover dinner. Popping in to school this morning to do some final bits of prep/sorting, then going to pop into town to see if I can find something to wear tomorrow - as I'm out for food and cocktails.... This week I think I've only eaten at home 2 or 3 nights! Will update dinner when I'm home later.

Happy Friday :)

I'm so jealous of your social life!!!! I hope u have a fab time tonight and good luck finding an outfit for tomorrow, can't wait to hear what you choose! X

Change of plan for tonight, didn't go out for food as we've had to rearrange for next week so I made a spag bol with gluten free garlic bread - 12 SP
Have enough SPs for some crisps tonight too, so ending the day on 26/30 SP. Not eating out will hopefully be better for weigh in tomorrow :)

IMG_1235.JPG

Change of plan for tonight, didn't go out for food as we've had to rearrange for next week so I made a spag bol with gluten free garlic bread - 12 SP
Have enough SPs for some crisps tonight too, so ending the day on 26/30 SP. Not eating out will hopefully be better for weigh in tomorrow :)

View attachment 183646

Did u not want to use your last 4sp tonight or are u too full lol! Your spag Bol looks yummy, u copycat ;) What does Gluten Free Garlic Bread taste like? X

It's not as good as the real thing but for 3sp it will do. It's a schar gluten free ciabatta roll, sprayed with garlic fry light. I'm not sure what to use them on. Having crisps, but don't have much else in until a food shop. Might have a crumpet :)

Back