Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

Thursday 29th Sept - 16 days to go

Breakfast: 5 sp

Cheese slice and bagel

Lunch: unknown
I was on a course so chose the best I could. I had two slices of roast pork, carrots and green beans. I left the chips/potato, yorkshire pud and didn't have desert!!!! Super, super proud of myself :)

Dinner - 11sp
Mac n cheese

snacks -5 sp
milk (2) crisps (3)

Well Done You! What fabulous choices you made, go you!!!! What was your course about? X

It was a PE course, really good! I was in the 'mastery' group for netball! :) We had our macmillan coffee morning and I didn't touch a morsel of cake! Super proud!

Friday 30th Sept - 15 -only 15 teaching days to go!!!!!
SP: 27/30
Weeklies - no used today

Breakfast - 4 sp
Cheese (1) 2 crustless bread (3)

Lunch - 8 sp
Bacon thin (4) cheese string (2) ww chocolate balls (2)

Dinner - Chicken Curry and chips - 10 Sp
chicken (2) 200g potato (5) mayflower (3)

Snacks - 5 sp
milk (2) crisps (3)

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow - after resisting food on my course AND CAKE I'd better have lost! :) xx

It was a PE course, really good! I was in the 'mastery' group for netball! :) We had our macmillan coffee morning and I didn't touch a morsel of cake! Super proud!

Friday 30th Sept - 15 -only 15 teaching days to go!!!!!
Weeklies - no used today

Breakfast - 4 sp
Cheese (1) 2 crustless bread (3)

Lunch - 8 sp
Bacon thin (4) cheese string (2) ww chocolate balls (2)

Dinner - Chicken Curry and chips - 10 Sp
chicken (2) 200g potato (5) mayflower (3)

Snacks - 5 sp
milk (2) crisps (3)

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow - after resisting food on my course AND CAKE I'd better have lost! :) xx

Good Luck for WI, I hope your Willpower is rewarded on the Scales!

Do you have TLR for PE? X

No, I get TLR for SEN, It was just a course to help me teach it to my year group :)

1lb off today and got my 5% award for my time at group :) Pretty happy but would have liked more as I'm so impatient!!! :) Spending today shopping for house bits, bought a lantern this morn, and going to try and pick some bits up in Tesco when I do food shop after lunch :) Happy Saturday :)

Saturday 1st October
Weeklies: will be used on a kit kat chunky (10) walkers stars (3) and something else to be decided! Possibly toast or crumpets/bagel

Breakfast - 4 SP
Thin (3) Bacon (1)

Lunch - 7 SP
M&S Pastrami Flatbread

Dinner 16 sp - Quesadilla and mexican rice
1/2 quesadilla (6) sour cream (2) guacamole (3) mexican rice (5)

Planned Snacks: Treat Day
Kit Kat Chunky, baked stars.....

Last edited:
Up super early for a Sunday, so made the most of it and went for my second run/trot/jog/crawl of the week :) Sunday blues already though, can't face the thought of work tomorrow :(

WEEK 6 @ class - 30lbs to go

Sunday 2nd October
SP: 26/30
Weeklies: 0 used

Breakfast - 6 SP
Lighter choices croissant (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Left over Quesadilla

Dinner - 10 SP - Lean in 15 Lasagne
Mince (3) Bolognese sauce (0) 2 lasagne sheets (4) garlic bread (3)

Snacks - 4 SP
Milk (2) Onion rings (2)

No, I get TLR for SEN, It was just a course to help me teach it to my year group :)

1lb off today and got my 5% award for my time at group :) Pretty happy but would have liked more as I'm so impatient!!! :) Spending today shopping for house bits, bought a lantern this morn, and going to try and pick some bits up in Tesco when I do food shop after lunch :) Happy Saturday :)

Saturday 1st October
Weeklies: will be used on a kit kat chunky (10) walkers stars (3) and something else to be decided! Possibly toast or crumpets/bagel

Breakfast - 4 SP
Thin (3) Bacon (1)

Lunch - 7 SP
M&S Pastrami Flatbread

Dinner 16 sp - Quesadilla and mexican rice
1/2 quesadilla (6) sour cream (2) guacamole (3) mexican rice (5)

Planned Snacks: Treat Day
Kit Kat Chunky, baked stars.....

Sorry I've not been around lately, Well Done on your loss and award, you're really smashing it at group!!!! X

Up super early for a Sunday, so made the most of it and went for my second run/trot/jog/crawl of the week :) Sunday blues already though, can't face the thought of work tomorrow :(

WEEK 6 @ class - 30lbs to go

Sunday 2nd October
SP: 26/30
Weeklies: 0 used

Breakfast - 6 SP
Lighter choices croissant (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Left over Quesadilla

Dinner - 10 SP - Lean in 15 Lasagne
Mince (3) Bolognese sauce (0) 2 lasagne sheets (4) garlic bread (3)

Snacks - 4 SP
Milk (2) Onion rings (2)

Well Done on your run! What was the Lean in 15 lasagne like? That guy was so annoying on his show lol! X

I didn't watch his show but friend got me the recipe book. The lasagne was good, wasn't anything special just bolognese sauce and pasta sheets, no cheese sauce or cheese! :(
Been a really weird food day today, have points left over but don't know how to use them. Had awful day at work, and don't feel like anything other than chocolate or thick buttery bread :(

Monday 3rd October - 14 days to go
SP:
25/30
Weeklies: 0

Breakfast - 4 sp

Thin (3) 1/2 cheese slice (1)

Lunch - 6 sp
flatbread (3) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

Dinner - 9 sp
chicken (2) rice (4) curry (3)

Snacks -
milk (2) onion rings (2) ww choc balls (2)

I didn't watch his show but friend got me the recipe book. The lasagne was good, wasn't anything special just bolognese sauce and pasta sheets, no cheese sauce or cheese! :(
Been a really weird food day today, have points left over but don't know how to use them. Had awful day at work, and don't feel like anything other than chocolate or thick buttery bread :(

Monday 3rd October - 14 days to go
SP:
25/30

Breakfast - 4 sp

Thin (3) 1/2 cheese slice (1)

Lunch - 6 sp
flatbread (3) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

Dinner - 9 sp
chicken (2) rice (4) curry (3)

Snacks -
milk (2) onion rings (2) ww choc balls (2)

Could you have some more chocolate with the remaining sp? Your job sounds so stressful at times :( I can't imagine lasagne without the cheese/cheese sauce, that's funny shaped spag Bol to me lol x

Haha! It was nice, just not as good as the real thing. I hate my job at the mo, I'm going to work everyday feeling sick and dreading the thought of it each morning. Quite proud that I'm not binging though, which is what I usually do! I've had a ww bar, so 27 sp now :) Hope you're feeling better and got loads of house things packed! xx

Haha! It was nice, just not as good as the real thing. I hate my job at the mo, I'm going to work everyday feeling sick and dreading the thought of it each morning. Quite proud that I'm not binging though, which is what I usually do! I've had a ww bar, so 27 sp now :) Hope you're feeling better and got loads of house things packed! xx

Sorry to hear your job is making you feel like that, well done for not binging tho. Is it your class or colleagues or school making you feel like that? Or just a combination of teaching? X

It's school/the job and the atmosphere morale is so low. I hate the pressure and stress too. Almost half term though!!!

Tuesday 4th october - 13 days to go

Breakfast - 4 sp
thin (3) cheese (1)

Lunch - 8 sp
chicken wrap (5) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

ww bar (2)

dinner - 9 sp
fajitas

snacks - 4sp
crisps (2) milk (2)

It's school/the job and the atmosphere morale is so low. I hate the pressure and stress too. Almost half term though!!!

Tuesday 4th october - 13 days to go

Breakfast - 4 sp
thin (3) cheese (1)

Lunch - 8 sp
chicken wrap (5) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

ww bar (2)

dinner - 9 sp
fajitas

snacks - 4sp
crisps (2) milk (2)

I hope that as the school year goes on it will improve for you? We only have 10 teaching days left at School, I feel like I've blinked and I've missed Term 1 with everything going on! X

Happy hump day :) I seem to be addicted to no added sugar capri suns.... do you think these are okay to drink? They're just like sugar free squash I think?

Who knows... I've started looking at other jobs so will see what happens :) When are you back at work? Are you feeling better?

Wednesday 5th October - 12 days to go!!!!

Breakfast - 6 SP
Croissant (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Chicken Wrap (5) Popcorn (1)

Dinner - 11 SP - Fajita Chicken Bake and homemade tortillas
Chicken (2) Wrap (3) Mix (1) 30g LF cheese 30g (3) light soft cheese (2)

Snacks - 4 SP
milk (2) space raiders (2)

Happy hump day :) I seem to be addicted to no added sugar capri suns.... do you think these are okay to drink? They're just like sugar free squash I think?

Who knows... I've started looking at other jobs so will see what happens :) When are you back at work? Are you feeling better?

Wednesday 5th October - 12 days to go!!!!

Breakfast - 6 SP
Croissant (5) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 6 SP
Chicken Wrap (5) Popcorn (1)

Dinner - 11 SP - Fajita Chicken Bake and homemade tortillas
Chicken (2) Wrap (3) Mix (1) 30g LF cheese 30g (3) light soft cheese (2)

Snacks - 4 SP
milk (2) space raiders (2)

Good Luck with the job hunting, I will stay where I am till Poppy goes to secondary school and then who knows! I think those Capri suns are fine as like you say they are just no added sugar squash really? Your dinner sounded yummy! I've never heard of fajita bake before and never made my own tortillas either x

I'm in love with fajita bake! It's just a chicken breast cooked (could use quorn?) then put in a dish and cover with mix of onions, peppers, soft cheese, grated cheese and fajita mix then bake. It goes all gooey and yummy! THen the tortillas are just cut up wraps sprayed with fry lite and chilli poweder 5-10 mins in the oven :)

Thursday 6th October - 11 days to go..... and tomorrow is Friday :) :) :) :)

Breakfast - 5 sp
Toasted cheese thin

Lunch - 7 sp
ham thin (3) space raiders (2) cheese string (2)

Dinner - 9 sp - Prawn noodles
Noodles (5) prawns (1) soy (1) sesame oil (2) seeds (o) paste (o) veg (o)

Snacks - 6 sp
prawn craxkers (4) milk (2)

I'm in love with fajita bake! It's just a chicken breast cooked (could use quorn?) then put in a dish and cover with mix of onions, peppers, soft cheese, grated cheese and fajita mix then bake. It goes all gooey and yummy! THen the tortillas are just cut up wraps sprayed with fry lite and chilli poweder 5-10 mins in the oven :)

Thursday 6th October - 11 days to go..... and tomorrow is Friday :) :) :) :)

Breakfast - 5 sp
Toasted cheese thin

Lunch - 7 sp
ham thin (3) space raiders (2) cheese string (2)

Dinner - 9 sp - Prawn noodles
Noodles (5) prawns (1) soy (1) sesame oil (2) seeds (o) paste (o) veg (o)

Snacks - 6 sp
prawn craxkers (4) milk (2)

That fajita bake does sound amazing!!!! Where do u buy the mix from? Would never have thought to make my own tortillas like that either! Yey for tomorrow being friday!!! X

It's just the old el paso smokey bbq mix. Sometimes use the schwartz one too, depends what's in the cupboard! xx

I'll have to look in Aldi to see if they do anything similar x

2 lbs off at weigh in yesterday :) Okay with that. Then probably gained it all when I went to a friends for party food, ordered a chinese and then had a chopped pork sandwich and crisps before bed :) A proper off track binge/treat day!! Onto week two of a couch to 5k programme today, really need to find some motivation to go out! Its my birthday tomorrow, hoping to resist the cake :)

WEEK 7

Sunday 9th October
SP: 26/30 SP
Weeklies:

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel (4) Cheese Slice (1)

Lunch: 7 SP
Thin (3) 2 fish fingers (3) 1 tbsp ketchup (1)

Dinner: 10 SP
Chilli (3) Rice (5) Taco Shell (2)

Snacks: 4 SP
Milk (2) ringos (2)

2 weeks to go!

2 lbs off at weigh in yesterday :) Okay with that. Then probably gained it all when I went to a friends for party food, ordered a chinese and then had a chopped pork sandwich and crisps before bed :) A proper off track binge/treat day!! Onto week two of a couch to 5k programme today, really need to find some motivation to go out! Its my birthday tomorrow, hoping to resist the cake :)

WEEK 7

Sunday 9th October
SP: 26/30 SP
Weeklies:

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel (4) Cheese Slice (1)

Lunch: 7 SP
Thin (3) 2 fish fingers (3) 1 tbsp ketchup (1)

Dinner: 10 SP
Chilli (3) Rice (5) Taco Shell (2)

Snacks: 4 SP
Milk (2) ringos (2)

2 weeks to go!

Well Done on your loss, you're doing so good at group! Happy Birthday for tomorrow, can't wait to hear what u get! Are u doing anything to celebrate? X

Back