Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calories in an Indian take-away?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by RaspberryOatmeal, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. RaspberryOatmeal

RaspberryOatmeal Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I've searched calorie guides to Indian take-aways for ages, and I can't seem to find decent enough answers.

Would someone be able to tell how many calories are in different types of Indian take-away naans, rice, starters and curries (i.e. korma, masala, madras, rogan josh, dhansak, etc).

Or, could someone please tell me how many calories they think is in this meal: chicken madras, pilau rice and garlic & coriander naan bread. In fact, I've just eaten this for tea, yum yum.

Thank you. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RaspberryOatmeal

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    *Bump*

4. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I was going to look in my little calorie book for you, but I left it at work. When I get back into the office I'll try and remember to bring it home and have a little look for you. x

5. RaspberryOatmeal

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thank you very much! :)

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I wish I could help, but I think takeaways are one of those things that vary so much - maybe Google it?! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.