Calories on refeed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by IwannaBaMiniMe, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. IwannaBaMiniMe

IwannaBaMiniMe Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All

I'm on day 4 of refeed yay! going great! Can i ask what amount of calories people are consuming on refeed and there after?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Don't think you should worry about the calories whilst on refeed - just focus on following the sheet and doing it right.

If you want to calorie count afterwards i'd reccomend looking up the BMR calculator to work out how many calories your body needs a day to maintain then reduce by 500 or so a day in order to help you lose if thats what you want to do.

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Don't worry about cals during your refeed period. If you want to count them during maintenance the myfitnesspal site is great and has a fab phone app too. It helps not just count calls but also track nutrition and chart further losses if you need to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.