Calories

On a slightly opposite note, I know that having too few calories is bad for weight loss but what's the best way to up calorie intake in the evening? I had a very busy day at work on Saturday and having not been very organised I only had a pot of prepared fruit to eat during the day then a syn free chilli con carne with rice in the evening with my hexa cheese.

On a slightly opposite note, I know that having too few calories is bad for weight loss but what's the best way to up calorie intake in the evening? I had a very busy day at work on Saturday and having not been very organised I only had a pot of prepared fruit to eat during the day then a syn free chilli con carne with rice in the evening with my hexa cheese.

Personally, I think if this only happens occasionally this is ok. Its when people cut back on Calories everyday, it becomes a problem :)

Charlie. I'd use my hexb and some syns. If you're hungry, eat. If you're not then I wouldn't really worry about it. I'd probably have a mug shot, fruit, a kitkat and possibly a options hot choc. I love snacking at night xx

Weigh in for me tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back