Calorina's woefully sporadic diary

Calorina, you would be understanding and forgiving with anyone else, you deserve that thoughtfulness too. Be as gentle with yourself as you would with your best friend. You ARE doing well, celebrate it and look forward to the next loss.

Calorina, you would be understanding and forgiving with anyone else, you deserve that thoughtfulness too. Be as gentle with yourself as you would with your best friend. You ARE doing well, celebrate it and look forward to the next loss.

Thanks so much - you're right of course. One thing it does highlight, though, is how pointless it would be to come off this diet now. I'm almost halfway to my goal - coming off would put me back at square one. Perhaps I'll remember this on Saturday. Onwards and downwards!

Calorina, you've done brilliantly and a loss the day before totm is fab.
I've done all the things you described, picking at fat bits in front of the mirror and forgetting how far I've come too. Well done you -x-

Hey Calorina, how's it going, are you still Exanteing? Not seen you on here for a while but know your really busy. Hope alls good -x-

Back