camb v extante

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suziefloozie, 30 January 2014.

1. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Well-Known Member

I've ordered a taster pack on extante, really due to price difference and the hot ready meals. Any CD tried extante and if do, how does it compare?
  2. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

My sister tried it, said it tastes vile and made her really poorly
  3. Fay737731

Fay737731 Well-Known Member

Have you looked at Slim & Save? They are the cheapest and the "meals" are actually pretty nice :)
  4. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

I did Exante initially and loved it. But I far prefer S&S its miles ahead
  5. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Well-Known Member

I didn't like it, the ready meal gave me indigestion, and shakes are flavorless. I'll stick with cambs for now I think
  6. Opeyx

Opeyx Well-Known Member

i use exante its not as sweet as cambridge, and the meals save my life when everyone is eating, and i can not stomach anymore liquids, if your good and keep ontop of deals you can get it for £1-1-20 per pack
    avoid soups
  7. bluedress21

bluedress21 Well-Known Member

OMG ive just switched to exante and love it!! i havnt tried the shakes yet, so far had the curry, which is to die for (actually licked the bowl and would eat if i wasnt on the diet) and ive had the shepherds pie even though it doesnt look appetising it tastes nice.some of the "meals" do taste a little odd, but edible and ive had the toffee nut and raisin bar and choc orange bar..delish! im not easily pleased either on cambridge i have tried them all and only like 2 or 3 of the shakes and detest any soups or bars. i needed a change as i couldnt have 3 choc mint shakes a day! i am hoping weightloss is the same as this is much cheaper i got a pick your own bumper pack for £98!! built in discount on the website then i used "PICK YOUR OWN" code for another 50% off :)