1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

camb v extante

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suziefloozie, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Well-Known Member

I've ordered a taster pack on extante, really due to price difference and the hot ready meals. Any CD tried extante and if do, how does it compare?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

My sister tried it, said it tastes vile and made her really poorly

4. Fay737731

Fay737731 Well-Known Member

Have you looked at Slim & Save? They are the cheapest and the "meals" are actually pretty nice :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

I did Exante initially and loved it. But I far prefer S&S its miles ahead

6. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Well-Known Member

I didn't like it, the ready meal gave me indigestion, and shakes are flavorless. I'll stick with cambs for now I think

7. Opeyx

Opeyx Well-Known Member

i use exante its not as sweet as cambridge, and the meals save my life when everyone is eating, and i can not stomach anymore liquids, if your good and keep ontop of deals you can get it for £1-1-20 per pack
    avoid soups

8. bluedress21

bluedress21 Well-Known Member

OMG ive just switched to exante and love it!! i havnt tried the shakes yet, so far had the curry, which is to die for (actually licked the bowl and would eat if i wasnt on the diet) and ive had the shepherds pie even though it doesnt look appetising it tastes nice.some of the "meals" do taste a little odd, but edible and ive had the toffee nut and raisin bar and choc orange bar..delish! im not easily pleased either on cambridge i have tried them all and only like 2 or 3 of the shakes and detest any soups or bars. i needed a change as i couldnt have 3 choc mint shakes a day! i am hoping weightloss is the same as this is much cheaper i got a pick your own bumper pack for £98!! built in discount on the website then i used "PICK YOUR OWN" code for another 50% off :)