Cambridge 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doublemum, 6 September 2006 Social URL.

1. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi all

Is anybody doing this one??

I am SS at the mo, but have to say i'm so miserable doing it!

I'm not hungry & haven't cheated yet but i just hate it. I know its the best & quickest way to lose weight but surely you must still lose a bit on the 790 as its still very low in calories!?!

A very unhappy Lorraine xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Hi Lorraine

How long have you been ss ing??

Julie xx
  4. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi Julie

I have my 3rd week weigh in tomorrow night
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I have several customers using the 790 programme and losing on average 1 stone per month which is very much in line with weightloss on the SS programme.

It may be worth having a chat to your CDC about this.

6. monty

monty Full Member

Me - I'm doing it - I have lost about ten pounds in my first ten days - I can't obviously speak for whether weight loss is slower further down the line
    I find being able to have a meal of veg and stuff very helpful as a motivator
  7. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    After just over 7 months of SS I changed to 790 on the advice of my CDC. The first 3 weeks I was on holiday but I lost 4lbs. Last week I lost 3lbs. Don't know if it will continue, but seems fine so far, and I don't mond if the weight loss slows down. Hope this helps.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.