Cambridge 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doublemum, 6 September 2006 Social URL.

1. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi all

Is anybody doing this one??

I am SS at the mo, but have to say i'm so miserable doing it!

I'm not hungry & haven't cheated yet but i just hate it. I know its the best & quickest way to lose weight but surely you must still lose a bit on the 790 as its still very low in calories!?!

A very unhappy Lorraine xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lorraine

How long have you been ss ing??

Julie xx

4. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi Julie

I have my 3rd week weigh in tomorrow night

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I have several customers using the 790 programme and losing on average 1 stone per month which is very much in line with weightloss on the SS programme.

It may be worth having a chat to your CDC about this.

Linda

6. monty

monty Full Member

Me - I'm doing it - I have lost about ten pounds in my first ten days - I can't obviously speak for whether weight loss is slower further down the line
    I find being able to have a meal of veg and stuff very helpful as a motivator

7. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    After just over 7 months of SS I changed to 790 on the advice of my CDC. The first 3 weeks I was on holiday but I lost 4lbs. Last week I lost 3lbs. Don't know if it will continue, but seems fine so far, and I don't mond if the weight loss slows down. Hope this helps.
    Ann

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.