Cambridge Bars.................

I just LOOOOVVE the peanut bars - I take one to work and have it for lunch, much easier than a shake (which always had bits in it) and tetra (which are too small). You feel like you've had something substantial (ha ha - isn't that gas, a bar being considered substantial - CD is fab!)

5 months and never had a bar??!! My god woman, how have you coped!! I only have 3 a week to try and minimise any weight loss slow down- they're my weekend treats - specially when i sprinkle chopped up peanut bar over my frozen chocolate tretra :) hope you enjoy them!

I don't know I've coped having read this thread!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wait until Saturday now!!!! I think I have to try all the bars after all the kind replies I can't decide which ones to buy!!!!

XXXX

i have tried to have them as treats (given the reaction i had to the first time i had one...) but am now completely addicted to the cranberry bars... (just DON'T have them with lots of coffee... methinks there's sweeteners involved :D) and i have my last one with me at work today. don't know how i'm going to cope for the next week without them... i only got a couple to last me the month and i've had them all in the space of a week!!

abz xx

i have bought some ...because im 5ft 9 and could have 4 shakes my cd lady said to just keep some chopped up in the fridge just incasei have an urge!!!!! but it would be nice to have a whole one!!!! but no...ill be good ill wait til week 3!!!! do they slow down the weight loss thou???

I love the cranberry one, started eating them in week 2 and would have fallen off the wagon without them. I find you need to drink lots of water with them.
Have tried peanut, its OK not mad about it and none of the others

you need to wait until week three. sorry hon.

abz xx

I'm in week 2 and my CDC has allowed me Bars, in fact there was no mention of not been allowed until week 3, is this something new.:confused:

I'm not convinced my CDC is completely up to date, e.g. she is telling me I should AAM in week five and that I believe changed in February.

I'm now at the end of week 2 and get weighed tomorrow am I like to have lost less because of the bars.:(

Why should you have them while week 3??

i love the peanut, i have to have them...i actually crave them...bizzarre huh?, i trick my brain into thinking that they are longer lasting marathons..oops i mean snickers (showing my age there lol)...let us know how you get on camilla...

diddy x

shell it depends on how close you are to healthy BMI of 25 or only have a stone left to loose....then they move you up a programme thats th only reason you cant go on for 12 weeks.. but judging on your ticker you shouldnt have a problem....id challence your CDC about it... good luck
xxbeaxx

Back