cambridge bars

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi
Did any of you find that the bars took you out of ketosis or made weight loss slow down? As i only lost 2lb last week and im now wondering if it had anything to do with the bars.

Hi I have used the bars from the first day and i lost 10lbs first week and 5lbs second week, they dont take me out of ketosis, but i know that some people find their losses slow whan taking them i guess it's all about trial and error. Hope that helps.

i think it really depends on the person to be honest. how sensitive u r to ketosis etc.

the bars do have more carbs so can slow things down moreso than just having the shakes BUT i think the "slowing" is very minimal.

why not try a week having less bars and a week having none. that wouldnt really prove anything as weight loss week to week varies anyways but it might give u a better guide.

i rarely use bars as i dont find them very filling although they r lovely. i tend to save them til i really need to chew something BUT i think if u can manage to make the porridge (very filling) and use the mix a mousse etc...u will have shakes to chew and wont need to rely on the bars so much.

umm...dunno if that helps? lol

week 3 is notorious for bad losses, and it drops off the week after, I dont think it will be the bars, just our bodies doing funny things!

Thanks everyone
Well i only have 3 bars in a week so i have 1 left for Friday. I was thinking i would wait and see what my loss is on Monday and then i will decide if i am going to stop having them. I personally find them quite filling so i dont really want to have to give them up but if i need to so it shall be.:cry:

The bars slowed me right down, I only lost 1llb in Week 5, think I had a total of 5 bars that week. I have now decided to go without the bars from now on, might have one occasionally but really don't think they are worth the constipation/slow loss.
Although I think I am quite sensitive to ketosis so agree that it will be trial and error.

dirtyplum said:
The bars slowed me right down, I only lost 1llb in Week 5, think I had a total of 5 bars that week. I have now decided to go without the bars from now on, might have one occasionally but really don't think they are worth the constipation/slow loss.
Although I think I am quite sensitive to ketosis so agree that it will be trial and error.

How strange, I had 2 per day for the last week & had a great loss. They also are the opposite of constipating for me! I do only have the crunchy ones as the chewy ones are higher carb.

I haven't had a problem eating the bars but only have the crunchy ones - same carbs as shakes.

Could have been nothing more than coincidence. Almost everyone on a VLCD gets a week now and again when they lose nothing or 1lb. Realistically theres no reason why theyd impact weight loss. its all down to calorie deficit and the bars are on a par with the shakes etc.

Back