Cambridge - beef??

it definately does!

i cheated a bit today and ate a pack of wafer thin ham.. random i know but i was out in the park with my family and they had fresh baguettes, crisps etc so im quite proud of my cheat as it could be soooooo much worse!

Hopefully wont have much of an impact!

Should be fine, at least it wasn't the crisps (mmm crisps) or the bread chicks. Just refocus (as u have) and sure it'll be ok. What day is ur WI? x

I'm Weds too. And yeah, ham's not too bad - I used to have it LL. Let me know Weds ;) x

Will do.. cant wait to get home and check my own scales as im a serial weigher and my mothers scales are showing me +2.5lb (even before the ham saga lol!) so i just need to trust the diet and assume her scales are wrong! I have been good as gold despite all the temptation! I'll be gutted if i havent lost anymore weight, although TOTM is rearing its ugly head. I just need to think yes i denied myself all the lovely drink and treats usually assosciated with visiting my parents - but at least i havent put any weight on (i hope!!!)

I weigh all the time too lol. And the scales do differ ur right there... I'm sure I'm due totm, been feeling weird for a good wk or so - i notice it more not eating really. U will be fine, it's worth it!! And you've got a wedding to look forward to in a few wks and u will look fab :D:D x

its more the girls night out im looking forward to the week before! hehe.. Going to have the day/night off and enjoy for that then be good and stick to protein and salad and no alcohol at the wedding!

Really hope im below 10 st 7 for the wedding, half way then!

Teehee, I'd be the same :D
You will do fab, and its not so bad with a goal in mind, too. And knowing you're having a day off plan reduces temptation xx

Lost 3lbs again today... 16lb from target :D
How are you all doing??
Sauce xx

fab well done you!!

I had my first wi this morning and i lost 9lb! im still in shock!

What plan are you on now?

I think i should have moved up to 810 today according to the book as im just under 1 stone over bmi of 25 but im gonna stay on ss+ for one more week!

x

Thanku :D :D
I'm well chuffed. My CDC is happy to leave me on SS+ and it suits me cos it's less headwork...

Wowzers, well done on 9lbs thats absolutely amazing considering you're not hugely overweight chick!! Fab!!

My CDC also said I don't have to do the add a meal week -again, this suits me as I'm having this weekend off xx

Back