Cambridge Buddies Needed :)

Hey everyone,

I'm new to Cambridge and am hoping to lose 3 stone, is anyone here new to the diet or have any good progress stories! I'm nervous and excited all in one eeeekkk!!!!

??

Hey! I'm into week 2 now, I lost 9 pound on my first weigh in! Hoping for a big loss this week too! And I'm feeling fine now I'm not even hungry!! I would definitely recommend it!

Wow week 20, how much have you lost? Xx

Hi pascalle-x I'm new to cambridge too, have been on it 5 days! My first weigh in is on Monday night. How have you been finding it?

Hi Georgia! I'm on week 2 my second weigh in is on Tuesday! Last week I lost 9 pound the first week was the hardest now I'm just flying through it it really does get easier!! How are you doing? X

Hello !

Hi I've been on Cambridge for 2 weeks and my second weigh in is on Tuesday. First week I lost 6 pound and 8 inches. Been struggling a bit this week feeling hungry this is usually the day after I've been to the gym. On gym days I am having a small protein meal. I'm not doing anything to extreme at the gym just some weight classes at the moment. I'm petrified that when the fat goes I will be left will saggy skin ( I already have it so don't want any more :( ).
I want to loose 4 stone seems so far to go right now !

Hi in on my first week too.. Got my weigh in on Wednesday! Sticking to it, even though I made some hot chocolate and toast for my hubby n two little ones this morning... *toast has never looked so damn good* I watched a YouTube video of DUAL DYNAMICS inc CWP last night and they are absolutely brilliant! Have a watch! Be inspired. Good luck xx

Back