cambridge buddies wanted please!

Jk, I LOVE wine, beer, choccy, doughnuts.... the list is endless, that's why I'm on CD, lol!! Looks like you've found a 'home' here, lol! SO jealous of your spa treatments, I have to make do with home ones, done by me!!haha.xxxxx
Enjoy your trip & being on SS isn't too bad, at least you get choccy shakes which are lovely hot with a spoonful of coffee, I actually LOOK FORWARD to my 'choccy/coffee brecky', how sads is that???
xxxxsharon

Thanks ladys, really looking forward to going to health spa, well i will be once i've done my ironing, and got tidyed up.
I'm just looking forward to going out with the girls, and been me, not mum,wife,or housekeep.
Little one at dance 1st thing , so got a friend picking her up.
Told hubby to make sure she looks clean and tidy, and not to make a mess while i'm out.
Don't know if your oh are like mine but he can't do 2 things at once.
How do i know when i have a reply ??????
And how do i get all the fancy things on???? like my name and a track??????
I'll let you all know how my day when chat soon.
joyce xx

Hi JK, I love my beer and wine too, but I have managed to stay off (ish) it for the last five weeks. I have exciting news! I have lost another 12 pounds!!!! Before anyone wets themselves (!) this has been over a fortnight, but that brings my total up to 36lbs in five weeks! FKN hell!! Also just tried the mousse thing with a vanilla shake and it was to die for! Just what I need in my pmt fury!

How is everyone? I'm ill with a sore throat, thank goodness I'm on soups & shakes, lol! We had a bbq on Sunday & I had one lamb skewer & a bit of lettuce, not good BUT not HALF as bad as it could have been.
Anyone done/been any-thing/where nice/exciting?
xxxxsharon

Well I have spent the whole weekend in hospital as my DS has been quite ill so have not stuck to SS and so am now out of keto but back on SS today although seriously thinking of changing to 790! as finding it quite hard at the moment

Can't wait, how is your son now? I hope it's nothing serious! Kids being ill is such a worry & eating/ss is the LAST thing on your mind. You just concentrate on caring for your family, but don't forget about yourself!xxxxxxx
xxxsharon

Thanks Sharon he is out of Hospital he had quite a serious dose of Croop (i am sure thats not how you spell it) and at one stag was on oxygen! anyway I am back on SS today as cheated yesterday at dinner ate my MILs meal she cook for me! I have my weigh in tonight so thats crap but will have to see as I had stuck to it all last week until Friday! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh never mind!

Oh my youngest had it, we thought he was going to DIE!!!! His breathing was so awful, yet after a dose of anti-biotics/steroids, literally minutes later he was running around! CROUP, lol!! Apparently it is an 'old fashioned' illness, quite rare now, though seeing your child gasping for air is so upsetting, traumatic & downright awful. I hope he (?) is feeling better now & you can relax a bit & stay on CD, it's SO hard when there's lots of stress, the moment I go into a hospital, even just visiting or for tests I want to eat crisps & choccy from the machines! Crazy!xxxxxx
I hope everyone else had a good week-end. I'm back on SS & avoiding food like it's poison!
xxxxsharon

Hi all,
Had my weigh in tonight and have lost another 5lbs! That brings my total to 41 in six weeks! Best news ever, am chucking out all my size 22s (loads! All debenhams suits etc, anyone wants them they are welcome!). My birthday is on monday and lovely hubby is taking me shopping for more gear. Not going to buy loads, but need something for work that is going to fall off my arse when I am walking! Got back into size 18 jeans tonight for the first time in 2 years. Feel GREAT!!! hope everyone else is having a good week!

Just a quick update, but I have now lost 62lbs in ten weeks! At my weigh in yesterday I had lost 13 lb in a fortnight! This diet rocks! I have joined a gym and my instructor has warned that weight loss may well slow up a bit as I am doing a lot of resistance work to tone up. Apparently muscle weighs more than fat!! Poo! I have altered my goal weight to 10 1/2 stone now, as I really want to be a size 12 for the first time since I was 18! (now 35!!!). Anyway, hope everyone else has been doing well too. I wouldnt have been able to get this far without all your support and kind words!

Congratulations!!!!:party0023:

:wow::wow::wow:62lbs. in ten weeks is absolutely fantastic!!!

I think when you do reach your original goal it would be a good idea to celebrate it!!!

A little announcement on here will suffice as I do feel it is important to claim our achievements.

Then work from there to your new goal.

Your a star!!!

30627iw0kr3n6ds.gif

thanks mini, it is so kind of you to find all those smilies! Made pasta tonight for kids and hubs, and was sorely tempted! Glad I didnt cos would have felt a right fake had I given in!!!

Flippin Heck :eek: - that is an absolutely cracking loss.

And well done on resisting the pasta tonight as well - carbs are my kryptonite :p.

Good luck with your target, going by your performance so far you will be there in no time at all!

wow you guys rock !! i lost 4 stone in 3 months 1 yr ago and ive put on 1 stone so im back and this time i want to get to my goal of 9 stone im 13.7 at mo
ive been on cd for 4 days and lost 7 pound so far so im chuffed

Back