Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Oh fantastic!!!! Feeling ok today.. But just don't feel hungry only having 2 shakes and not much water... So guessing my weight loss won't be big...

I'm finding it hard to eat today too. Only just having my second shake, will have to force the third one down before I go to bed

Wish I could do that lol... I'm not expecting a big loss tomorrow because of it.. I'm happy in myself as I can see my face and other parts looking slightly smaller..

I can't see any difference yet which is why I had to weigh myself as reassurance that it was working. Going to leave it at least a month before I start trying on clothes which I haven't fitted in to for a long time

Good luck KLW. Let us know how u get on. I must admit I was at a low last night and was very close to jacking it in. All I could think about was crisps, bread, pasta ....... Today is another day though. I hope it gets easier :cry:

Hi Mandy,
I no what you mean... These last couple of days haven been good at all.. I've only managed 2 drinks a day and very little water... So I no that's no good..

I'm the same. Took me ages to have two of my shakes yesterday. Just didn't feel like the third but forced it down. Then while watching the Olympics all I wanted to eat was chocolate. Normally I crave the savoury things like cheese.

Getting weighed at 5.30 today, already had 2 litres of water. Think I might not have anymore until after the weigh-in

Well good luck for later on.. Mine is at 2.30. It's only be the past few days that I've really struggled, and I no I should force myself, but I'm just not hungry.. So in a way my body is starving itself which we don't want.. I just don't no what to do... Do you carry on and hope for a better second week or find something else? Plus I'm away with family for four days this week that will be hard as they like to eat lol

How did you get on this afternoon? I've just got back from my weigh in. Lost 9 pounds which I'm chuffed to bits about. Got my supplies for next week, only dared to try one different flavour as quite like the ones I had last week.

Hi,
Well I only lost 7lbs in 10 days... I'm ok with it as haven always eaten the full amount of drinks and water.. My CBC says as I'm little and don't have much to lose then it's a good lose...
Let's it's off and not on.. I have opted for more shakes as I find these easier, and also have some bars to try... Also have a fame holiday for a couple of days so that will be a challenge.

Well done to klw and happyh ...... thats fantastic. I hope its helped spur you on for another week :D I dread to think how I will get through a week if I dont have a good loss ....... just need to think positive, its not going to happen, its not going to happen, its not going to happen ..... I wish ha ha x

Thanks, getting a good result really does spur you on. Let's just hope it continues as I'll need as much motivation as possible after the first couple of weeks. I find that once I've learnt to do something I get bored with it, so using this forum is a great way to keep learning new tips and ideas

Inspired by you all .. Just started the plan today so far so good was hard making dinner for my husband and son but reading these posts have passed the time tonight .. X

Hi lolly deb,
I found these ladies so hopefully ask a question and they help when your down they cheer you on. It's helped me on my down moments. I no its day one but you doing ok ?

Lolly deb i have turned into a feeder ha ha. My family have not been so well fed !!!! Not sure why tho as I would to eat their food and the smell kills me :-(

Well done third time lucky. Keeps u motivated :)

Can I join you august buddies? I started last Monday 6th August. First weigh in today and lost 9lb!!! So pleased. Trousers already fitting better. Gone from 12st12 to 12st3 so hoping to get into the 11s next week. Feeling really motivated, which makes a change after 15 years of unsuccessful dieting!!
xXx

Back