Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Oh yeah will b great to have more than just 2 outfits to wear :). Wont b long for either of us :)

The trousers I'm wearing today are definitely looser. Also don't feel at all hungry today. Haven't had my first shake yet today, might do lunch, dinner and super today. Don't suppose it really matters when we have them, as long as we have three per day?

The trousers I'm wearing today are definitely looser. Also don't feel at all hungry today. Haven't had my first shake yet today, might do lunch, dinner and super today. Don't suppose it really matters when we have them, as long as we have three per day?

Yeah I will be the same today as I have yet to have my breakfast. I had to have 4 packets yesterday for the first time as I was really hungry by the time I went to bed. Hopefully it will be ok though as I am supposed to take 4 with my height but I have only ever used 3 a day. I reckon another packet is way better than cheating :D

In theory I could have 4 packs too as I'm 5 foot 9, but I've stuck with three. How tall are you?

Have you set any goals? My first on is to get out of the obese category and into the overweight one

Hi i'm an August starter as well first weigh in on Monday, a bit nervous even though I have stuck to it, no cheating. can I buddy up?

Cilla

In theory I could have 4 packs too as I'm 5 foot 9, but I've stuck with three. How tall are you?

Have you set any goals? My first on is to get out of the obese category and into the overweight one
Hi happy. im 5' 10" and like you have stuck to 3 a day until last nite. My first mini goal is just to be overweight as well. Will b so happy when i am no longer obese !!!!! 2 different people have commented on how great i look today so feeling good :)

Hi i'm an August starter as well first weigh in on Monday, a bit nervous even though I have stuck to it, no cheating. can I buddy up?

Cilla

Hi Cilla. Welcome. How have you found your first week. You will b looking forward to Monday for that great loss :)

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, so welcome.

This really is a great place to catch up each others news and encourage each other.

If you haven't cheated, your first weigh in should be fantastic. I've got my second one on Monday, bit nervous about it as the second one will never be as food as the first and my expectations are always too high

I'm also an August starter. I started 5 days ago. Can I join?

This really is a great place to catch up each others news and encourage each other.

If you haven't cheated, your first weigh in should be fantastic. I've got my second one on Monday, bit nervous about it as the second one will never be as food as the first and my expectations are always too high

Hi mummy tutu,
Welcome to our club! Hope you're getting on well? The trick I've learnt from everyone here is to keep drinking water.
Good luck

I also have my second one on Monday and am feeling very nervous too. Good luch with your WI hun xx

Thanks, good luck to you too. How are you coping? I've really struggled to have my third shake the last couple of days. Last night I completely forgot my last one as I wasn't hungry, that's the trouble with weekends as routine goes out of the window!
Looking forward to being able to have bars from tomorrow, something to chew!!

Depending on how the day goes, sometimes I do SS and sometimes SS+ I do listen to my body. I was absolutelly starving all day on Friday and really stuggled with the 'demons calling to me' but I chose to ignore them and stayed on SS+. Now yesterday was another day. I just didn't want to eat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anything. I had lots of water and two bottles of coke zero (we went out in the evening to watch the rugby league). I couldn't face anything else so that's all I had, one bar. Yes I know that is wrong and in the long run it will not help my weight loss but I really felt that if I had of had anything else I would have been sick to the stomach. So far todya I had had lots of water and few cups of black coffee and I have just this minute finished a bar. I will def have a soup after I have cooked husband's dinner this evening. I am far better during the week so I am with you on that one too.

Hi can you describe what the bars are actually like?? Please

Have you not ried them Karrinnai? I have had them since day 1. There is now way I could do this plan without them. I didn;t want to take a mixer etc in to work and start doing the soups or shakes at work so decided to have them from day 1. You must try them the choc and mint are just like 'thick' after eight mints absolutely gorgeous. The cranberry ad peanut are lovely too xx

No I thought they would be disgusting lol ! Any I should avoid ? I don't like mint

You must try them they are a refreshing change. I keep mine in the fridge too so they take a little longer to eat lol I have only tired the choc and mint, peanut and the cranberry ones. I really don't fancy the toffee one so have given that a miss xx

I haven't tried them yet either. Looking forward to picking some up tomorrow. Really like the sound of the after eight version

Hi everyone and thanks for the tip happy h. I've lost 7lbs so far and have my first weigh in tomorrow. I'm on SS+ on the advice of my CDC because of my lifestyle. Don't think I could cope with not having a meal everyday either. I've been eating chicken on most days and some fish. I've also discovered a new found love for broccolli. I'm also hoping to lose a stone a month and really glad I found this forum.:)

Back