Cambridge Christmas Conference - NEXT WEEKEND!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Just wondered who was going to the conference?

I am going down Friday night so if anyone spots a drunk bloke in the bar then it might be me! If anyone fancies meeting up for a chat or dinner on the Friday you need but ask, I am sure I will be with Linda (CD Counsellor) and anyone else who fancies a laugh and a giggle.

Mike

Hi Mike.

I am going to the conference with 3 other girlies, all sponserees of mine, we are all getting excited now and all went out last weekend shopping for frocks. We to are going up on the Friday and we are staying in the Chesford Grange for 2 nights. No kids, no hubbies, FANTASTIC. One of them, Mrs c, has been nominated for an inspiration award too so shes very very excited, nervous but excited. none of us ever been b4. So if you see 4 loose women floating around the bar, thats us. We will hopefully be there in enough time to have a laugh and a giggle with you but have about a 4 hour journey form the south coast to get there.

So now, frocks sorted, acessories sorted, shoes sorted.....you get the picture. we just cant wait.

See you there.

mrsm

We will be bumping up the numbers from the Norfolk area :D

9 or 10 of us I think, excited to meet everyone and good luck and best wishes to everyone who has been shortlisted for various awards, your all winners :D:D

whats everyone wearing for the day time??? and is there going to be any food before the evening planned???

Im coming down sat morning and travelling back after night due, as i cant find anyone that will have 6 kids overnight (wonder why lol) and will be bringing two of my fantastic slimmers with me and another councellor from my area.

I'm coming up early Saturday morning. I was coming up on Friday night but a prior appointment with Take That takes precedence I'm afraid :rolleyes:

I'll be there for the Conference as well as the Gala Dinner and staying overnight at Chesford Grange so I hope to meet as many of you as possible while I'm there (and saying hi to you and Linda again too, Mike :)).

Good luck to all those short-listed for the various awards! :D

Hi
I will be there with my daughter who has been shortlisted for an award and understand it is a daytime do , however she seems to be under the impression its a posh frock do and I wondered if anyone can clarify what the dress code will be ?
Sorry if I should know all this but last minute invite for me, really looking forward to it.

In the daytime it will be essentially business dress/daywear. The evening do is Black Tie.

Good luck to your daughter in her nominated award :)

whats everyone wearing for the day time??? and is there going to be any food before the evening planned???

Last year lunch was included, and there were also coffee breaks morning and afternoon. I assume it'll be the same this year :)

we will be there

Hi everyone,

I will be there with my wife, we have been shortlisted and will be leaving Colchester at 6 am Sat, however we will be staying over at Cheford Grange on Sat night
Hope to meet as many of you as possible
Best Wishes
Alan
The Big Diet

Amy and I will be there Friday and Saturday and yes will be with Icemoose. Look forward to meeting all of you again who we have met before and the new counsellors and nominees for awards.

Looks like its going to be a great weekend.

Lina

We're coming too!

Hi everyone - I'm coming up on Saturday morning with Nicola and are meeting up with Jude - and staying over at Chesford Grange.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

xxxxDiane53

Really looking forward to it, as MrsM said we are all travelling up on Friday, hopefully get up there in time to have a drink with you all, no husband and kids, can't wait, will be great to meet some of you.

Back