Cambridge Christmas Conference - what to wear?

westhills

I STILL mean it!
I've just been told that the dress code is "business dress" has anyone else heard this??? If so, I suppose it means a suit or something similar????
Ann

Hey Ann!!! I heard that. I can't come to the conference...boooo!!! work won't let me have the time off....but I assume business dress is smart but casual.

In other words, no baggy jeans and trainers, no footy tops, no shorter than short skirts...soo... proper shoes and decent jeans, or a nice trousers or even a frock!!!

Kinda what you would wear if you had an office job but slightly more casual if you wanted? thats what I would do....:D you'll have to let me know how it goes....I am soooo jealous!!:mad: xx

Hi Ann!

I would say something along the lines of what you wore Saturday would be more than fine......you looked so elegant and lovely....perhaps a new suit in a different colour, with another nice top from Next - that you chose by yourself without reassurance;) I am sure whatever you will look beautiful.....:D

BTW isn't it funny - I now read your thread and I can hear your voice/accent.....:D

Love

Hi Ann

Yes, it is a business conference so 'business dress' is the order of the day according to someone I spoke to yesterday from Head Office.

I've been meaning to buy myself a nice new suit for ages - so this seems as good a reason as any :)

See you at the weekend!

Thanks Mich, I think that is a good idea! I won't even ALLOW Michael to come with me this time!!
Sharon, see you on Sat. in your new suit.
My CDC Louise phoned me this morning to make arrangements for Saturday, and it all seems more "real" now. I'm actually quite excited about going.
Ann x

Hi ya, :)

I am going to wear a suit just incase and put some jeans and bits in the boot of the car just incase also.:confused:

Nick :D

Hi Ann!

I would say something along the lines of what you wore Saturday would be more than fine......you looked so elegant and lovely....perhaps a new suit in a different colour, with another nice top from Next - that you chose by yourself without reassurance;) I am sure whatever you will look beautiful.....:D

BTW isn't it funny - I now read your thread and I can hear your voice/accent.....:D

Love

Great minds think alike eh Mich?!

What you wore on Saturday is definately the order of the day, you looked hot to trot then!

Power dress galore ....!

Back