Cambridge Conference, 6th December: Who's going?

Summerskye

Gold Member
It's only 3 weeks to go to the CD Conference at the Savill Court Hotel, Egham - and I can't wait!

If it's anything like last year, the conference and award ceremonies during the day will be informative and inspiring and the black tie dinner/dance in the evening will be great fun - in more ways than one :party0016::party0049:

I'm looking forward to meeting up with people I already know as well as others I've not had the chance to meet yet, but so far I only know of a few people from Minimins who will be there.

So who else is going? :D

Awwwwwww me and my mum wish we were going again! We had a ball last year...maybe a bit too much! (I was the one flashing my lovely BIG pants!) Maybe we'll get an invite next year.
Have a fab fab fab time, I know you will. I was mentioned this in one of my posts a few days ago, how inspiring and fun it is.

I'm jealous! x x x

I am going..........:party0049:

Dont post here often as i always end up on the Arcades although i do post on the pink CD site.

I am a CDC from the Dundee area and going through with Debs a CDC from Edinburgh and Trace who is shortlisted for SOTY.

So looking forward to it......is my first time going!

See u there. x

Is it invite-only or can you not just buy a ticket? If so, how do you get an invite? Through your CDC?

Essentially it's a conference for CDCs to go through the company performance over the past year, highlight any particular achievements and promote planned new developments for the year ahead.

CDCs who have a short-listed candidate for the Slimmer of the Year or Inspirations awards are able to invite those particular clients along for the day and/or evening black tie do. If you have a friendly CDC, he/she may also still be able to invite you a guest - ticket availability permitting.

Tomorrow is the last day for buying tickets via the order line - so if you want to come along get in touch with your CDC NOW! :)

I am going..........:party0049:

Dont post here often as i always end up on the Arcades although i do post on the pink CD site.

I am a CDC from the Dundee area and going through with Debs a CDC from Edinburgh and Trace who is shortlisted for SOTY.

So looking forward to it......is my first time going!

See u there. x

Hope to see you, Debs and Trace there!

If you see me (I'm told I look just like my avatar - strangely :rolleyes:), come up and say hi :)

i will be there, cant wait. already got my posh frock and boogie shoes at the ready. i was there last year too, had an excellent time, altho it was my bday that day too.
i also dont get to post on here that much but often pop in and have a looksee.
byebyebingwings, its a shame you wont be there again, would love to have seen you and ma again.
look forward to seeing you all there.

I will be there again with MrsM, met you brieftly last yr Summerskye. Shame you won't be there byebye bingo wings, we had a great time didn't we, still got the photos and yes your pants were to be remembered.

I will be there, was there last year as a Brand New Counsellor so have had a years experience now.
Last year was great for me I could chat to Counsellors and get lots of advice.
Looking forward to the conference as well as the PAAAAARTYYYYYYYY Time!
Would be nice to meet up with people.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to meet/wear or something so that we find one another? Could be our User name from here? Just a suggestion
Jane

Mrs Moose and I will be there and looking forward to it.

Good luck to all those shortlisted for Slimmer of the Year

Mike

LOL it was brilliant to see everyone had on their big pants and stunning dresses! It was a brilliant evening, all dignified all posh for about 30 mins before we all hit the bar! "I'm having a couple to celebrate my sucess!" swiftly turned into "Mmmmmfppppph I've been on a diet for 6 months you know...I'm allowed to let my hair downnnnnnn, Barman another triple vodka and diet coke please!"

Maybe next year ladies! x x x

I'll be there (am i ever 'not' when there's a party lol! :rolleyes:)

Erm .. how about no?! :D

Mrs C and Mrs M, hope to see you both again this year :)

Bingowings, we'll definitely be missing the 'big pants' :eek: - and your mum too of course :)

Jane, we're all given name tags for the daytime conference so I might see if I can sneak mine onto that somehow ;)

Mr and Mrs Moose, it will be a pleasure - as always :D

Back