cambridge diary

Day 2
just a short post will try to write more later - am on day 2 of ss+ feeling ok ish - got a terrible headache, and am swinging between feeling great and having loads of energy (been doing loads of cleaning:)) and feeling a bit yuk!! weak and a bit sick:( energy levels a bit low now so taken the time to type & start a diary, but got loads to do so will be back later!! - if anyone reads this I hope you are doing well too!! x

day3

didnt get back to post yesterday - but stuck to it 100% I am only having the milk in my coffee as part of the ss+ am not having any food, I just really cant stand black coffee - yuk!
so day three - 2 pints of water & 2 chocolate tetras down, 2 pints and one tetra to go!
We have been invited to a ball in june, I' ve never been to a proper formal do before so whilst in town earlier I thought I might have a look in one of those fancy shops that sell nice dresses - well, I wish I hadnt bothered, was made to feel like cr*p, obviously too short and fat for one of these dresses and because of this too ugly & poor to boot!!! bl**dy shop assistant made me feel lousy! but should thank them because it has made me more dertermined than ever to stick to this diet, although cant do much about the short part.... mmm! what do you reckon are the highest heels I could get?
well, will try and get back later to update - I hope you are having a better day, good luck with whatever diet you are on, keep on the straight and narrow - cos lets face it most diets work if you actually stick to them! x

aww skinny minn dont let people make you feel like that remember the film pretty women (im not saying ur a you know what):) but the assistants on there were like that you sound a beautiful person .... wish id been there would have slapped her for you good luck on your weight loss plan

linda

day 3 cont

thanks for that peanut - yes i do remember the film and i do remember the bit that she goes back into the shop - might wait till im nearer to goal and go in dressed up with hair and makeup on then waste his time looking and trying on but not actually buy :p

so end of day 3 feeling ok - dont think i am in ketosis yet, not cold, breath ok i think:rolleyes: onwards and downwards. I have been trying not to get on the scales but couldnt resist a tiny peak this morning and I am 4 pounds down. I wont be weighed the first week tho cos my cdc is away I will weigh myself on monday and sort out ticker even tho there might be a small difference in my scales and cdcs, i think it is important to see the figures go down! Off to lurk, hope you have had a good day too. x

day 4

still here & still plodding along, feeling a bit down tonight:cry:not sure why, will probably have an earlyish night. Still sticking to the diet tho - i'm glad i chose to have the milk in my coffee tho, it makes me feel fuller somehow.

I keep thinking to myself that i only have a shortish time doing this diet - my cdc says around two months. & I'm not hungry at the mo and wont eat tonight but not sure i can last that long! Have still been cooking for dh & kids & things just smell so nice! it was curry tonight mmmmmmm!
hope you are doing ok on whatever diet, take care x

day 5

woke up feeling ok - but mood still hasnt really changed from last night, think its just a combination of things -totm, so much to do and so little time, also i'm worried about the weekend which is where i traditionally have trouble with any diet - we have been invited out on monday & usually this involves lots of food and even more alcohol:sigh:, we havent replied yet but dh is keen to go cos we havent seen these friends since christmas but i know that i wont stick to plan, even if i dont have the booze i will definately eat:cry:dh just says that one meal wont make too much difference but its whether i can wake up on tuesday and start all over again:sigh: any way got to go and get ready for work, have my first tetra and start on the water - have a good day x

Hi Skinnymin - well done so far. I was laughing that I was thinking the same about the CDCs scales being different to mine so I wouldn't be certain how much I'd lost but my friend pointed out that the actual loss will be the same because they would be the same difference apart when I started hahahaha

Don't panic too much about eating out on Monday - just stick to SS+ with food. Depending on what you will be having at your friends just stick to white meat and a few spoonfuls of salad/veg - just don't have the carbs as well. If its a bbq its usually pretty easy - I have a friend who never eats burger buns etc at bbqs anyway and she's not on a diet. It would be easy for you to say you are dieting for your holiday and you are cutting back on processed carbs and I doubt you'll have too much pressure put on you if you didn't want to tell anyone what you are doing.

Keep up the good work and let us know how it goes xx

Hi Skinnymin - hope you are feeling much better this morning. Yesterday is over and gone! You sounded miserable last night.....perhaps today the ketosis will have started and you'll be joyfully bouncing around, lol. Chin up - this is for you and you can do it and will do it:)

forgot what day im on!!!!

Hi

Thanks mad for the posts of support!!! I am still here plodding along things have been mad busy so not had time to post - I have to admit I had 2 'blips' last week the first was when I had a slice of pizza on the friday and the second was on the sunday when I was out with dd for a whole day from 8am till 11pm and forgot to take my tetras - i did try to be good with my choices but I have to admit - I had a kitkat!!!! on the monday when we went to our friends it was a bbq & again tried to be good but its difficult when someone else cooks, but its over and done with, my cdc is away so didnt get weighed this week although on the monday my scales showed a 4lb loss - not bad considering!!! Been back on the straight and narrow since tuesday morning and feeling good this week - I will try to post every day but i did feel very guilty about the weekend and didnt want to admit to the failure:( I am off to lurk now - I dont often post on other peoples threads thats because- tbh I know it sounds silly but i am really shy and dont like to butt in and i also must be boring cos i usually cant think of anything interesting to say or that hasnt been said before, anyway - best of luck hope its going well for you take care x oh and its day 12 if you ignore my blips:eek: x

stuggling with water - day 13!!

Hi - hope you are all ok :)
Madferret do you have a diary? have looked but cant find one, I am trying to post on other threads - be daring and not so shy:eek: but still finding my way round, if someone has replied to my thread & I click on there name it brings up posts not threads started - is there a way of finding diaries? dont want to appear rude by not saying hello to people that have taken the time to drop me a line:eek: anyway day 13 feeling ok but I am struggling with the water, just about managing the minimum - must try harder!!! hope you are all doing well - I know weekends are difficult for me but I am just taking it day by day - so today I know I am doing ok will sort out tomorrow when it comes! x

Back