Cambridge Diet Bootcamp

juju_doll

juju_doll
Who thinks they might be interested in a bootcamp weekend to get back on the diet? A friend of mine owns a B&B and is also a CDC so is thinking of running them. The idea is that people come on a Sunday night, bring their last supper, then as of midnight there are shakes, water, ensuite bathrooms and plenty of support and distraction. Then you'd leave on Friday in ketosis ready to carry on! What do you reckon?

Sounds like a brilliant idea babe, but I think I have just exhausted my efforts on CD, can't do it anymore. 13 times is enough :D

13 times is unlucky ... 14th time and you might get lucky ....

Thinking of a cost of £150 for 5 nights including all shakes and 9 days of shakes to take away .... what do people think of the cost?

x

north england/ scottish border easy access to the station, just by the beach (and a few surfers ;-))

Sounds great to me!

We are thinking of starting them over the summer holidays, just wanted to see if there is a need and what people would think of the cost. Any other comments please do add ... just doing a bit of market research!

Its a good idea for those who need the support but it's such a huge decision to undertake cd that it may be a little daunting for some especially if they are suffering whilst trying to get into ketosis. The cost is good, nothing that I would have been able to afford but if the money and option was there I would probably use it. What are you going to do about the people who need to get signed off by a doctor first?

great idea hun but too far for me also , but l wish you well

Thanks for the really useful comments, the lady who is running them is a cdc so she can sort the sign up issues in several ways, depending on the situation. Any more comments and ideas folks?

Back