Cambridge Diet...Can I do it this time????

Thanks guys....still shocked. So another week till my next weigh in.

Got my dads bday dinner on sat so might have to do the next stage up next week. Hopefully that wont affect my weightloss too much. Then will go back onto SS after that

Hoep everyone is ok out there xxx

starting to get strange cravings for things I would never normally eat when not on a diet. Burger and chips! i neeeeed it! I wont have it but mouth watering just thinking of it! ahhhh

Hi Jo, well done on your first week. You're one day ahead of me so we're at the same stage. Today has been my best day yet, not feeling as miserable about the whole thing! Bet you're looking forward to having some food next week then? I would love to do that for occasional weeks but i know once i start eating i won't be able to stop. The thought of doing this for weeks and weeks to come though is not good. Know what you mean about the cravings, i just want anything!

well Im hoping I can get back onto SS after eating for a week and will hopefully still lose some weight next week! x When is your weigh in?

So Day 11 and all going ok (although I could murder a pizza!) but I now have picked up a stinking cold and sore throat!

I would normally have a lemsip but ive been told i cant have one on this diet. Anyone know any thing else you can take for cold and sore throat?

Hi Jo, sorry to hear you have a cold, i think just good old paracetamol is the best thing, hope it gets better soon. My weigh in is on a Sun. Just hoping for a good loss to keep me motivated although i'm not sure what it will be as i had a really good first week. The scales aren't moving at the mo :-(

Just seen you lost 13lbs on yoru first week! wow thats amazing well done. Yer I think the 2nd week will always be abit of a disappointment because you secretly hope that you get teh same as yoru first week. Ive been told that each week it averages from 3-6 pounds a week so anything above 3 is good.

Would be great to lose 13lbs every week though!

I had to give n and have a lempsip, my throat is red raw...opefully it wont affect the scales too much

Hi guys, haven't on here much this week as I've been in training for work but I've missed it!
So just got back from my weigh in and lost 4 lbs which I'm happy with.
Got a dinner tonight so I'm doing sole source plus this week x
Anyone have a list of the foods you can eat on as plus? Can't find my book anywhere!
Hope everyone is ok out there x

HELP!!!! I appear to be having a melt down. So Im doing SS+ this week as I had my dads 60th bday meal on Sat. Supposed to eating a protein and green meal but ended up having Tapas and birthday cale and cocktails!! Then gave in and has a pizza on Sunday and ended up eating last night too!

Ive fallen off the wagon!

Back onto SS now for the rest of teh week and determined not to mess up as I have 4 days untill my next weigh in...Can i undo all the damage I have done in the last 3 days!!!

So annoyed with myself!!!!!

I know, im so annoyed at myself :-(

I have to be honest...it did taste good for about 5 minutes and then I regretted it! so really not worth it!!!

ahh help, im really struggling to get back onto SS! I ate last week and was naughty and now I cant seem to get back into it!

Any tips to help me get back on track??

You can do it!! Try reading some of your earlier posts to remember how determined you was when you first started. It's not easy, but you can do it! ;-) x

Got my weigh in tomorrow, eek!

Have been very good for teh last 3 days so hopefully that will make up for all the badness!

Fingers crossed! I hope to at least lose the 4 lbs I put on last week!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

I have been missing for a few weeks and havent been that good but have my weigh in this Sat so lets see what has happenend....

I dont think I have put any on but dont feel like ive lost much either

Hurry up Saturday!!!

Back