Cambridge Diet Christmas Countdown.... Forum newbie!

LOVETHESMITHS

Hello fellow Cambridge Dieters..:D

Im new to this Forum..so be nice :D haha

I started the Cambridge diet 2 weeks ago today, had no idea how tough it would be but I thought id give it a go.

Id really like to lose upto 3 stone, and I want to feel better in clothes ready for Christmas. In my first week of the diet I experienced painful headaches, severe hunger pains, dry throat and felt dizzy at times, as the time has gone on ( 2 weeks into it) I rarely feel any side affects and my hunger pains aren't as often as they were. I have 2 shakes a day and 1 soup started off with a mix, but this week Im just sticking to the shakes chocolate and strawberry as theyre my favourite!

I lost half a stone in my first week and lots of inches! I was so happy and people really have started to notice how good I feel, my skin has cleared up and I feel a lot healthier inside!

How is everyone else doing on the diet? what did u all find tough and how did u overcome it?

I have a weigh in tonight, so Ill keep you all updated with how I get on!!

Look forward to hearing from you all

x

Hello, I'm on week 7 now and have 3 stone left to loose, 2 stone already gone :)

I'm doing SS+, (2 porridge, one shake or hot chocolate and one lemon bar a day, plus a little milk)

It's great when you are in the zone as so easy :)

Let us know how you get on tonight x

Back